AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-12, 14:46   Link #3061
AYCAMA

I read a few pages back that the series is ending soon.. please tell me this isn't true.. D:
AYCAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 15:03   Link #3062
dracorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYCAMA View Post
I read a few pages back that the series is ending soon.. please tell me this isn't true.. D:
More like it feels like the series is ending. Currently they are fighting the true magic king so what happens afterwards? One thing fore sure if they end without showing a naked Levi and Lugh I’d riot. Plus he still needs to save hijiri.

Aka the serie feels like its ending, however it could easily go on for a while.
Old 2018-03-12, 15:15   Link #3063
AYCAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracorax View Post
More like it feels like the series is ending. Currently they are fighting the true magic king so what happens afterwards? One thing fore sure if they end without showing a naked Levi and Lugh I’d riot. Plus he still needs to save hijiri.

Aka the serie feels like its ending, however it could easily go on for a while.
I see.. I guess it just depends on the author :/ Though i personally like selina (Hopefully im not the only one..) and the gremm's. Even though we all know who will win the harem -_-. I mean god forbid an author chooses anyone other than main girl...

Also im sure him starting on a new series means the worst >_>

Last edited by LKK; 2018-03-12 at 17:23. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.
AYCAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 16:31   Link #3064
AFKBORED

Nah. There's always some mangaka that have some concurrent series and still be succesful.

Also this series has an author and a mangaka and his new series has a diff. mangaka so i hope he's not that busy 'cause both series is monthly
AFKBORED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-12, 17:08   Link #3065
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@AYCAMA: I think it can still end in a True Harem, actually. But courtesy of a certain movie, we know he'll at least have a child with Lilith in the future. A daughter. So Lilith is confirmed. But again, it can still end in a True Harem.

I do want to see Arata stripping the girls he hasn't stripped yet.
Old 2018-03-12, 20:48   Link #3066
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
But courtesy of a certain movie, we know he'll at least have a child with Lilith in the future.
We knew Arata had a child with Lilith before the movie came out. We know it because of the 1st LN.

That being said, do we know who the girl in the new LN is?
Old 2018-03-12, 21:30   Link #3067
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
@AYCAMA: I think it can still end in a True Harem, actually. But courtesy of a certain movie, we know he'll at least have a child with Lilith in the future. A daughter. So Lilith is confirmed. But again, it can still end in a True Harem.

I do want to see Arata stripping the girls he hasn't stripped yet.
Did that child talk about "sisters" otherwise it would be just more proof of a Lilith ending

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-13, 03:26   Link #3068
dracorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Did that child talk about "sisters" otherwise it would be just more proof of a Lilith ending
If they pull off a Lilith ending there would likely be a lot of people not happy with it, they gave a good amount of developement for the harem building so throwing it all away like that would be just bad. Arin saying that Arata can have multiple women as long as they are part of the trinity seven due to them being friends, Hijiri will likely be added aswell and the same with Anna and Selina.

The child not mentioning anything about sisters or brothers doesn't mean the others didnt have any children with him. It just notes that Lilith has a child with Arata.
Old 2018-03-13, 04:12   Link #3069
Windsgrace

She could be the "first wife"? Others fit that "title" too however. i.e. Higiri.
Old 2018-03-13, 08:11   Link #3070
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, like Dracorax said, I don't think Lilith's child being shown and not mentioning any siblings means he didn't have any children with the other girls. So I think there's still hope for a True Harem ending, especially since there are scenes in the manga series that seem to be building up to it like Dracorax said.

@Windsgrace: I think the "legal wife" can be either Lilith or Hijiri. Lilith has main heroine privileges, though, so it's likelier for it to be her (although Hijiri is the childhood friend and Arata loved her since before he met Lilith).
Old 2018-03-22, 04:30   Link #3071
Windsgrace

Ch 70-71 is translated and out~
I have to say wow Sora's "mom" is Sora took her time with having skin ship with her family and savored it. (I did as well) hehe
Old 2018-03-23, 04:50   Link #3072
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the two chapters.

Man, Yui is scary and OP inside Hell. Seriously. I'm glad she's on the good guys' side.

Yukio is amazing for having befriended one of the Malbranche. Liese is using one as a servant. Nice. And I hope Ana and Hijiri beat the guy going after Arin outside.

Family time between Sora and her mother is great, though. I wonder if Sora's mom will join Arata's side after this. I hope she will.
Old 2018-03-23, 11:03   Link #3073
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
This series will burn if it goes the main girl route.
Old 2018-03-23, 11:22   Link #3074
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's already looking like it's either that or a True Harem. I'm hoping for the latter myself.

That reminds me. Arata covered his eyes and apologized to Hijiri when Judecca and that woman from the Malbranche (don't remember her name) were doing ecchi stuff with him to recover his magic power. Doesn't it seem like he still loves only Hijiri, from that? If so, I wonder how and when he'll fall in love with Lilith and the others.
Old 2018-03-23, 11:42   Link #3075
XFire
150% done

Quote:
It's already looking like it's either that or a True Harem. I'm hoping for the latter myself.

That reminds me. Arata covered his eyes and apologized to Hijiri when Judecca and that woman from the Malbranche (don't remember her name) were doing ecchi stuff with him to recover his magic power. Doesn't it seem like he still loves only Hijiri, from that? If so, I wonder how and when he'll fall in love with Lilith and the others.
Hijiri is still the biggest thing for him, but he really isn't "in love" with anyone because he doesn't get what romantic love is.
Old 2018-03-23, 11:57   Link #3076
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If it's only because he doesn't understand it, then maybe he already loves at least one of them without really realizing it.
Old 2018-03-23, 12:27   Link #3077
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Sounds like a cheap device to make him fall for one girl when he realises what it is about.
Old 2018-03-23, 13:17   Link #3078
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

The fact that the first person that comes to mind is Hijiri when this is happening is rather telling even after all this time.

On a side note in Chapter 70 Sora mentioned 7 names that should be important.
Wisdom King Gongen
Magic Kings daughter
Cardinal Class Archmage
Heaven's Eye Kishin
Witch of Infinity
The hero Candidate
Heavenly Guardian

Then the lion dude mentioned Priestess of a World Tree being Arin and Hijiri
I'm fairly certain that these are related to the Trinity Seven and you can safely guess the names if you look at the girls personalities.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 13:42   Link #3079
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The fact that the first person that comes to mind is Hijiri when this is happening is rather telling even after all this time.

On a side note in Chapter 70 Sora mentioned 7 names that should be important.
Wisdom King Gongen
Magic Kings daughter
Cardinal Class Archmage
Heaven's Eye Kishin
Witch of Infinity
The hero Candidate
Heavenly Guardian

Then the lion dude mentioned Priestess of a World Tree being Arin and Hijiri
I'm fairly certain that these are related to the Trinity Seven and you can safely guess the names if you look at the girls personalities.
  • Wisdom King Gongen - Akio
  • Magic Kings daughter - Lilith
  • Cardinal Class Archmage - Yui
  • Heaven's Eye Kishin - Levi (?)
  • Witch of Infinity - Lise
  • The hero Candidate - Mira
  • Heavenly Guardian - Arin (?)

I might have Levi and Arin mixed up, but the others have all been mentioned once or twice as being related to one of the girls.
Old 2018-03-23, 15:04   Link #3080
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Imperial: That's true about Hijiri, but don't go forgetting that we already know about Arata having a daughter with Lilith. And is XFire is right about Arata not really understanding love yet, it makes you wonder.

At this point, it already doesn't seem like it'll be a Hijiri OTP. Lilith OTP or True Harem is likelier.

@Kuroageha: I don't think that's it. And if it is, but it's really just Hijiri, what about Lilim? No, it can't work that way.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural