AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2019-12-25, 20:54   Link #31981
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
It was not enough for Ophelia to die, she had to watch the love of her life getting NTRed by a Celtic nymphomaniac

Aye......I haven't reached that point in LB5 yet because of Christmas in GL, but I feel like you were doing something you weren't supposed to. How did your damage keep going up?

From what I have gleaned in the quick note summaries of this Lost Belt, it seems like a really epic one. And while that's awesome, am I the only one getting bad vibes from that? They came up with a story reason to cut at least one Lost Belt, the Alteregos following the foreign gods have been revealed (including the moneymaker), and everything Kirschtaria says is Chaldea/FGO themed.

Is this game still doing gangbusters in JP?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-26, 01:25   Link #31982
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

At chapter 23 right now. A lot of fluff in the middle parts but it's meaningful and lots of good character interactions. There's definitely buildup for Olympus but at the same time, the buildup to get to there is also good. Feels like a mix of Nasu and Higashide who did this chapter. Higashide likes to do a lot of fluff in the middle parts right after a big happening, mainly after getting beaten by Kirschtaria. Plot parts are Nasu stuff especially
Spoiler:

Did 2 tickets and 24 quartz during Europa's last solo rateup and only got Chiyome to NP3. Did a multi again today because I feel itchy, especially when part2 gacha was just Achilles. And jackpot.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I'm more happy to get Heaven's Feel. 4 years and it only showed up today.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-27, 01:26   Link #31983
cyberdemon

Finally got around to finishing Shimousa. I enjoyed the story but feel there was wasted opportunity for new servants like

Spoiler for Story:
Old 2019-12-27, 09:35   Link #31984
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Finally got around to finishing Shimousa. I enjoyed the story but feel there was wasted opportunity for new servants like

Spoiler for Story:
If it makes you feel better apparently Zerker Douji would have needed some shenanigans to exist as a Servant because if she isnt suppressing her power to the max by being an Assassin she'd break her own Saint Graph.
Old 2019-12-27, 23:13   Link #31985
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
If it makes you feel better apparently Zerker Douji would have needed some shenanigans to exist as a Servant because if she isnt suppressing her power to the max by being an Assassin she'd break her own Saint Graph.
Then how does she become a Caster?
Old 2019-12-27, 23:48   Link #31986
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Then how does she become a Caster?
Halloween shennanigans. Holiday spirit can apparently break the rules to a certain extent (hence the holiday Servants all being "X holiday infected my Saint Graph and now I'm X" or whatever)
Old 2019-12-28, 03:03   Link #31987
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Beniemna event rerun on the 4th of Jan. Paid gacha on New Years is limited Servants only, separated by class. Rulers and Avengers are together though, other group is Alter Ego, Foreigner and Mooncancer, for a total of 9 gacha to choose. Otherwise, dead week again. There was also some news that Saber Lily is going to be added to the FP gacha as celebration for 15 years of FSN. She's also getting new animations. It's only for her but they're at least slowly making welfares be obtainable by late players. Though it will take years before everyone can get all past welfares with this pace so good luck with that.

Debating on either Saber or Assassin gacha. I want Nero Bride, Shiki and Okita in Sabers while I want Semi, Kama and MHX in Assassin. I do have all those Sabers in NA but I want them too in JP. Though there's Astolfo to consider as a trap(ha!). I'll choose when we get there.
Old 2019-12-28, 05:40   Link #31988
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I-ll try the Ruler/Avenger one. Knowing my luck I may end up with Amakusa or Space Ishtar lol
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-28, 05:44   Link #31989
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Riders and Extra II look good but I'm only interested in 2 servants in each. Archers have 3 but they are less tempting.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-28, 10:55   Link #31990
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I-ll try the Ruler/Avenger one. Knowing my luck I may end up with Amakusa or Space Ishtar lol
Space Ishtar may be bad, but at least Amakusa is super good if he does end up spooking you.

I'm aiming for Lancer gacha. 25% chance of waifu, 25% chance of NP2 Tamamo, 25% chance of super slayer Scathach, 25% chance of just a really good Brynhildr.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-28, 11:03   Link #31991
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Space Ishtar may be bad, but at least Amakusa is super good if he does end up spooking you.

I'm aiming for Lancer gacha. 25% chance of waifu, 25% chance of NP2 Tamamo, 25% chance of super slayer Scathach, 25% chance of just a really good Brynhildr.
What i meant is that my Amakusa is np2,as my first ssr, so i am not sure i want more copies of him. OTOH, my Space Ishtar is NP5, and I specifically aimed to do it when I understood that she likes me a lot (luck with Rinfaces). I am aiming for Bunnytoria.
Old 2019-12-28, 11:25   Link #31992
GDB

Ah, yeah, if he's already NP2 getting a third would feel kind of bad due to diminishing returns.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-28, 12:12   Link #31993
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Time to try for Kama again.....although NP2 Arjunyan is tempting....
Old 2019-12-28, 14:31   Link #31994
Rizare

50 tickets overall were worthless: 20 into solo Anastasia yielded nothing and after seeing the park stream had no new gacha, the remaining 30 went into solo super Orion. I got spooked by Carmilla (now NP5 and will be one source of RP) and Astolfo as well as got 2nd Black Grail and 4th Imaginary Around, somehow not even one Mandricardo.

So bet is lost and now will break F2P status to pay for GSSR. Seems like the alter ego+moon cancer+foreigner is the best gacha to pay for. Thoughts on all classes are here

TL;DR…

Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-28, 16:52   Link #31995
Homura7

This week started good and ended better. One single roll got me Karna, and today another single roll rewarded me with Europa.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-29, 09:57   Link #31996
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
50 tickets overall were worthless: 20 into solo Anastasia yielded nothing and after seeing the park stream had no new gacha, the remaining 30 went into solo super Orion. I got spooked by Carmilla (now NP5 and will be one source of RP) and Astolfo as well as got 2nd Black Grail and 4th Imaginary Around, somehow not even one Mandricardo.

So bet is lost and now will break F2P status to pay for GSSR. Seems like the alter ego+moon cancer+foreigner is the best gacha to pay for. Thoughts on all classes are here

TL;DR…

there was a solo Anna PU?
Old 2019-12-29, 10:02   Link #31997
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

The Interlude Campaign when they released a bunch of interludes for Napoleon, Ivan, Anastasia, Tomoe, etc. It had a gacha with Napoleon and Anastasia as the SSRs. I rolled in the solo Anastasia gacha as well and got Lanling.
Old 2019-12-29, 10:56   Link #31998
Rizare

^What belatkuro said.

Overall this year has been really bad personally. Reines is the only SSR I rolled and failed everywhere else otherwise.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-29, 12:59   Link #31999
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

A GSSR at New Years, eh? So much to choose from...

From the limited pool, I have...Nero Bride, Summer Jeanne (NP2), None of the Lancers or Riders, have Murasaki, none of the Assassins, got Summer Musashi, Bunnytoria, Kingprotea and Abby.

So...the best choices for me are the Lancer, Rider or Assassin pools.
But Caster has Skadi and Merlin...hmm...
Old 2019-12-30, 00:59   Link #32000
cyberdemon

I’m surprised that the en version hasn’t posted anything about the gssr or New Years gacha yet

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon