AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-04-01, 10:57   Link #2301
squishymcd
Bad title maker

Im probably going to get shunned for this but here it goes.

Im thinking of doing a Kampfer Fandub, and I need voices. So if anyone is interested in doing a voice in the fandub, reply to me in this forum or send me a message. I'll just give you a little info;

Im planning to voice Natsuru, but if anyone out there wants to voice him you can send me an audition, and if your better than me I'll use you instead.

I need A LOT of girl voices. So far Im the only one involved with this, and Im a guy, so I need any girl out there who wants to voice someone. I literaly need people for every charecter, except for Natsuru.

I would be managing most of it. I would get scripts written, edit it, and upload it, so I would be doing all the non-voice work.

The fandub will be as faithful as possible to the origional Japanese version. The words would just be translated, with maybe one or two minor edits.

Thats pretty much it. If your interested then send me a message and I'll give you more info.

See ya!
squishymcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 23:38   Link #2302
shadow17t
Vanquisher

It's interesting really,,,but since i'm a guy...
shadow17t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-02, 06:08   Link #2303
squishymcd
Bad title maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow17t View Post
It's interesting really,,,but since i'm a guy...
I assume your replying to my fandub post.

Well, I still need a voice for Kanji Higashida and Im planning to give Karihiri Tiger and Sepuku Bunny male voices, just to make it easier. So if your interested in any of those parts, go ahead and tell me.
squishymcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-04, 01:23   Link #2304
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

I finished watching the series today, and I quite liked the art style, character interactions, and comedy of series, I found the music ok but not great[besides OP/ED just being WTF songs], and really what cost it most was the ending or lack of there of, which made me lower my score on the series from an 8 to 7/10 since while I enjoyed it, the ending left way too much open, a second season would get rated higher with me though assuming it had a real ending xD.

Also Shizuku was awesome, and my favorite character easily <3.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 10:38   Link #2305
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
Real and Dream Shizuku

OK, It's just an excuse to publish this photo.
real life Shizuku???

APPROVED!!!

but she need to rebonding her hair and cut it a little beside her cheek, give some sexy silky panties, Seitetsu sailor uniform and a pair of Dagger Chain, and we have real Shizuku
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-06, 06:47   Link #2306
ZeKeR
Superbad

I absolutely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 20:27   Link #2307
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
hahaha. yes that is so good.
Old 2010-04-07, 23:23   Link #2308
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
real life Shizuku???

APPROVED!!!

but she need to rebonding her hair and cut it a little beside her cheek, give some sexy silky panties, Seitetsu sailor uniform and a pair of Dagger Chain, and we have real Shizuku
i believe that hairstyle is called 'hime cut' in japanese.......
Old 2010-04-15, 04:36   Link #2309
asteron
is the unknown factor

Unhappy

I just finished this one. The animation was good, the premise decent, characters good, and the plot was just crap. Now I loved Mai Hime and really wanted to like this one too..

First few eps we have Natsuru discovering the implications of his new-found power, how it is part of a larger war where the combatants are fighting without knowing why. He can leap buildings and shoot fire from his hand.

Then they totally forget about all that and shove it to the side.

No more fighting, no more fire powers, no more anything but standard anime tropes: the bra-shopping episode, school cultural festival episode, the pool episode. I've seen all those before.

Perhaps I didnt get the intention of the anime and what I took as the primary premise is just an unimportant setup to a slapstick harem comedy. Still I don't think you have to choose between comedy and story. Mai Hime had so much depth to its story and plenty of funny episodes.

Is it that much to ask for the plot of an episode to in some way relate to the characters being Kampfers? I feel like 7 or 8 of the 14 episodes were filler. The manga hasn't gone very far but that story so far seems much more full fledged.

Does anyone know if the manga is following the light novel more? Did the anime get ahead of the novels and had to add generic crap? I'm hoping that there is a season 2 and that they decide to put some effort into the plot.
asteron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 05:02   Link #2310
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteron View Post
Does anyone know if the manga is following the light novel more? Did the anime get ahead of the novels and had to add generic crap? I'm hoping that there is a season 2 and that they decide to put some effort into the plot.
yes! the manga following the novel till now. Anime did surpass the novel so it turn to be crap.
About 2nd season...around 1.000 people agree with you, including me.

Mai HIME?, so we does like it hm?
Spoiler:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 03:45   Link #2311
funnyguy123

okay the ending failed quite a bit

but other than the ending, the series was pretty good imo.

good action, nice comedy, and lots of fan service ecchi scenes.

female natsuru is hot as fuck

i don't think this ending was a true ending, so i'll probably continue on and read the manga.

hope for a season 2
funnyguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 15:48   Link #2312
asteron
is the unknown factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
yes! the manga following the novel till now. Anime did surpass the novel so it turn to be crap.
About 2nd season...around 1.000 people agree with you, including me.
Ahh ok that gives me alot of hope. I wish they waited till they had some real story to work with. It's stupid how often anime-only stories turn to crap.

Mai Hime is still one of my top 5 and I've always wanted it to have a true sequel. I've always thought a prequel to the previous Hime Festival would make a great story (not that Mai Otome shit).

Kampfer reminds me a lot of Hime which is why I am hoping it gets the chance to improve alot in a second season.
asteron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 07:45   Link #2313
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteron View Post
Ahh ok that gives me alot of hope. I wish they waited till they had some real story to work with. It's stupid how often anime-only stories turn to crap.

Mai Hime is still one of my top 5 and I've always wanted it to have a true sequel. I've always thought a prequel to the previous Hime Festival would make a great story (not that Mai Otome shit).

Kampfer reminds me a lot of Hime which is why I am hoping it gets the chance to improve alot in a second season.
i dont think so... if they did they would just have to deviate from the novels and manga
Old 2010-04-24, 16:31   Link #2314
blasterjack

its probrably a lost cause but im searching for translated versions of the novels

if anyone does have them please send me a private message, im really desperate
blasterjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 21:46   Link #2315
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasterjack View Post
its probrably a lost cause but im searching for translated versions of the novels

if anyone does have them please send me a private message, im really desperate
dont think the novels have ever been translated. the best you could probably do is give the manga a try.
Old 2010-04-27, 07:39   Link #2316
blasterjack

from what i understood from a friend the manga isnt further then the anime, so what would be the point in that

if im wrong please say so cuz then its leeching time for mangatraders
blasterjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 20:26   Link #2317
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasterjack View Post
from what i understood from a friend the manga isnt further then the anime, so what would be the point in that

if im wrong please say so cuz then its leeching time for mangatraders
i havent been following the manga so im not sure but i just assumed that they would be continuing it on into light novel territory.
Old 2010-04-27, 20:32   Link #2318
HakufuSonsaku

Is the Blue Ray releases of Kampfer Uncensored? I noticed that the raws I have downloaded for Episode 8 of the BD releases have Shizuku censored while she is showering. So can anyone clear this up?
HakufuSonsaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 10:29   Link #2319
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
Has anyone cosplayed this series? My anime club is looking into doing it, with our guy members all doing LARGE versions of the Entrail animals.
Old 2010-09-18, 01:08   Link #2320
yaramza

nEW NEWS!!!! POSSIBLE KAMPFER ANNOUNCEMENT

i was perusing the web, when i came around this interesting news release. if anyone out there can translate and tell us what is this announcement, i thank you to the point of kneeling down and praying hail mary?!?!?

http://hyakusyowww.blog117.fc2.com/blog-entry-4753.html
yaramza is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen