AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-22, 00:39   Link #741
Roxxas

this ending made me feel uneasy. why hasn't anyone in the show realized that inuyasha is still a half demon and will outlive kagome by a couple centuries atleast :/ and i seriously miss kikyo. if any one deserved a proper happy ending it should have been her. *sigh*
Roxxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 15:20   Link #742
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxas View Post
this ending made me feel uneasy. why hasn't anyone in the show realized that inuyasha is still a half demon and will outlive kagome by a couple centuries atleast :/ and i seriously miss kikyo. if any one deserved a proper happy ending it should have been her. *sigh*
Yea that really wasn't much of an ending. I guess after Kagome dies he will move on to someone else.

I do miss Kik though. She was awesome. It is debatable whether or not she went to heaven or if she went back into Kagome's body because i believe in the manga Kagome's body reabsorbed her soul and her light went into the jewel. Oh well still a happy ending either way. But I wish she could have been givin life again.
LadyKikyo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 07:46   Link #743
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Yea that really wasn't much of an ending. I guess after Kagome dies he will move on to someone else.

I do miss Kik though. She was awesome. It is debatable whether or not she went to heaven or if she went back into Kagome's body because i believe in the manga Kagome's body reabsorbed her soul and her light went into the jewel. Oh well still a happy ending either way. But I wish she could have been givin life again.
It is not about whether Inuyasha will outlive Kagome or not. It is about the quality time they spend together.

Kikyo is dead even in the beginning of the series. The best ending is for her to resolve her issues and return to be dead.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 08:00   Link #744
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Forget about her living less than Inuyasha. How about dumping him in order to finish highschool first? Now that is the most stupid thing ever.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 00:44   Link #745
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Forget about her living less than Inuyasha. How about dumping him in order to finish highschool first? Now that is the most stupid thing ever.
Well yea that is true it not like you need an education to survive in the feudal.
Old 2010-12-24, 17:04   Link #746
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Well yea that is true it not like you need an education to survive in the feudal.
Inuyasha is a show for teenagers. So when lovey dovey idiot teens want to get married at 16 because she meets the guy for 3 days, their parents can say "Kagome finish highschool before getting married and so should you"
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 05:13   Link #747
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Yeah, Inuyasha is a politically correct anime. Because that is why teenagers watch anime. To get politically correct characters.
...not

Ok imba super halfdog, sit and wait for your mistress while the horny monk plants babies like crazy with the violent demon slayer. Because school is more important than love.

Oh, and you saved the world. Big deal, school exams are harder.

This series started strong but used so many elemets in a childish way that lost a lot of steam. At first it was like an occult thriller with romance. It ended as an average shounen.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 17:27   Link #748
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Inuyasha is a show for teenagers. So when lovey dovey idiot teens want to get married at 16 because she meets the guy for 3 days, their parents can say "Kagome finish highschool before getting married and so should you"
Well shit I wasn't denying that. Its just the fact that if she was going to the feudal era to kill demons all of her life like she did in her past life to be with a half breed demon like she did in her past life then why does she need a high school dimploma to do that. All the high school diploma did was cover up the fact that she is leaving her family behind to be with a guy who lived 500 years before she did.
Old 2011-01-28, 13:42   Link #749
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Hi guys, I remember watching Inuyasha as a kid, and only bits and parts of it, and I really don't want to sit through 167 episodes (mostly the filler stuff), and so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find a good detailed explanation of everything that takes place in the first series so I can start watching the second series. I just tried to watch the first episode but I forgot a lot of things, so it's hard to draw certain connections!
Old 2011-04-27, 07:59   Link #750
amyjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find a good detailed explanation of everything that takes place in the first series so I can start watching the second series.
miroku2192, it's been awhile since you asked your question, but here's an answer:
If you go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_InuYasha_episodes, you will see a list of all InuYasha episodes. Under the sub-heading for each season, there is a line that starts with "Main Article:". Click on the link in each of those lines for episode summaries for that season. I don't know if that will provide enough detail for you, but it's a start.
amyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 00:58   Link #751
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Help me find a Rumiko Takahashi interview!!

A fan posted an interview with Rumiko Takahashi which she translated from Chinese to Vietnamese, but she forgot the source. In this interview, Takahashi talks exclusively about Sesshomaru and Rin. Could anyone help me find it, either in English or Japanese??
Old 2011-11-20, 20:30   Link #752
Chaos58

Question Inuyasha: The Final Act

I'm sorry in advance if this is in the wrong thread, but I'm rather new to the forums layout. Anyways, to the threads point...

I can't seem to get a straight answer concerning Inuyasha the Final Act. I know it's been released, however the English dub that was made in the Philippines is simply terrible (voice actors not even the same)

I just wanted to know if they're planning on properly re-dubbing it in English using the original voice actors. If so, is it in production? If it is, when is it going to be released?

Thank you in advance for any help ,

- Chaos
Chaos58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 18:07   Link #753
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

^ Yes, the dubbing is in process, due for release next year, 2012.
Old 2011-11-22, 20:44   Link #754
Chaos58

Next Year?! Damn...
Chaos58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 05:41   Link #755
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I wish that Inuyasha has been given the choice to be with Kagome and be human and live in her world. He is not needed by anyone actually except by Kagome yet she has a family.

Though it's still a happy ending, it would be nice to have a family by your side together with the one you love.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 22:06   Link #756
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
I wish that Inuyasha has been given the choice to be with Kagome and be human and live in her world. He is not needed by anyone actually except by Kagome yet she has a family.
Agree with the bolded part, except that I want Inuyasha to remain who he is (a hanyou). It's sad that Kagome left her family, in a sudden manner, too.
Old 2011-11-27, 01:46   Link #757
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenken's Smile View Post
I want Inuyasha to remain who he is (a hanyou).
I said that because I will be feeling sorry for their child if he grows like the Father.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 01:48   Link #758
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

So... His child would learn how to start a love triangle from his/her father and drag it on for a long period of time? Is that what you mean genjichan?
Old 2011-11-28, 18:23   Link #759
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Don't worry; this is modern society The Japanese nowadays are very open-minded.
Old 2013-03-17, 22:19   Link #760
ginger02

Been watching the dub lately. Getting used to the new voices is hard but the animation makes up for it.

About the ending, umm so is Kagome stuck in Feudal Japan for good now?
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, shounen