AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 16 Rating
Perfect 10 11 28.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 23.08%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 12.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 5.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.56%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-09-01, 04:24   Link #421
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol, I feel like Misaka has gotten much better violence wise with Touma. She maybe does it a bit, but I feel like ever since NT 13 she's mellowed down maybe?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 12:20   Link #422
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

She had mellowed out in general compared to the good old days of when Misaka chased him around the city.

But let's be honest, when Touma acts blind in his actions and responses he deserves a good shock or two.

Dense people in general needs to learn when they're being dense and a good shock is a wonderful reminder.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 15:36   Link #423
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

No, that just means she is lacking in the communication department.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 15:41   Link #424
Tenzen12

Even thought she is pretty much only one who getting across idea that not solving everything alone is actually option?

Well, either way, all recent biri biri was pretty much deserved imho.
Old 2016-09-02, 16:10   Link #425
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Which is something she's been going for worse when it comes to her own side of the things so far.
But let's agree to disagree.
Old 2016-09-02, 18:32   Link #426
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
She had mellowed out in general compared to the good old days of when Misaka chased him around the city.

But let's be honest, when Touma acts blind in his actions and responses he deserves a good shock or two.

Dense people in general needs to learn when they're being dense and a good shock is a wonderful reminder.
Well I thought Touma couldn't believe any girl could like him and that why he seen dense. Touma is very must a person a girl will have to say they love him to get it and even then he would mostly think it was a joke or think it was for the Touma before he lost his memory. I think the only person Touma would believe love him off the back would be Othiuns because how long they where together for 100s of 1000s of year of suffering for Touma and she and The Will understand Touma the best of all the people he knows at the moment.

This bring up the question that if Touma was WR for a bit because there now clues you could return from WR. Would Othiuns become a monster far worse then she was like Ollerus fear even if it was for even if it only was for a as long as Touma was gone?
Which I could seen Touma doing, getting himself WR even if it is just to drag Kamisato back.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-02, 19:31   Link #427
Tenzen12

I don't think he has problem imagine girls liking him. He was quite willing believe that some good looking girl sent him "love letter" and he is also painfully aware on what is Index jealous so often.

I would guess that rather than being dense he just doesn't want drag other into troubles and there is still issue with his memory and stuff.
Old 2016-09-02, 19:57   Link #428
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I agree with the people that said she got better lol and their analysis.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2016-09-03, 08:14   Link #429
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

I don't understand why Aleister is scared of Mikoto getting AAA.. It's just a bunch of guns right? She'll never have the god killing powers of the AAA.
Old 2016-09-03, 11:30   Link #430
Tenzen12

No she replicated whole system, she herself said that she will soon break through "black box" part of it and bleeding from her nose is probably result of mixing her esper and AAA magic powers.

So yeah, she now have weaponry meant to be used against Aiwas or Kazakiri and will be soon able use it.
Old 2016-09-03, 12:08   Link #431
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Erm. No, she didn't.

Quote:
“The A.A.A. I don’t know where it came from, but I showed it to you once before. This is a version modified for my use. That said, I don’t think I’ve managed to recreate the ‘contents’ yet. I’m just doing my best to imitate that black box.”
Old 2016-09-03, 12:34   Link #432
Tenzen12

Imitation or exact replica, as long as it's usable result is same. Apparently she is confident to make it work soon or later and has imperfect version inside even if it doesn't work yet. Either way it's enough cause backslash on her body at least.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2016-09-03 at 12:48.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 12:51   Link #433
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

You're forgetting the rule of replicas in this series and that it's useless without Crowley feeding it with his power.
Old 2016-09-03, 13:25   Link #434
Tenzen12

I wouldn't mind if you remind me that rule, and regarding source Mikoto probably can find way around.

Anyway if all she got were really just bunch of guns, there would be no need to give order to eliminate her.
Old 2016-09-03, 13:37   Link #435
LevelSeven

^original artifacts >>>>>>>>imitations....
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 13:54   Link #436
Tenzen12

Oh that, well I don't think it's applicable on AAA and other technologized magic.
Old 2016-09-03, 15:11   Link #437
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I think Aleister doesn't want it because of inconvenience and maybe she'll be able to transmit this information to the Misaka network and THAT is what he is actually worried about. He doesn't want his pawns like last order or Will-chan learning things that they shouldn't learn?

Old 2016-09-03, 15:21   Link #438
Tenzen12

Do you know term occam's razor?
Old 2016-09-03, 15:23   Link #439
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Oh that, well I don't think it's applicable on AAA and other technologized magic.
but AAA needs energy from aleister in order to be 100% right?
the replica wont get any so it will never reach a similar lvl...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-03, 15:26   Link #440
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Do you know term occam's razor?
I think it's relatively realistic for that to happen though. I think that her transmitting that information to them is probable enough that occam's razor still doesn't disqualify him wanting to prevent that from happening.