Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-31, 16:10   Link #6621
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Previews always mislead us.... That's why I am worried... but if she leaves him... will she be "essential" because she left him? That would be dumb
Fuck that, if she leaves what the fuck was the point of the last twenty-one episodes of her screen time. They keep playing on the fact that she loves him...
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:15   Link #6622
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Will you people just get over the whole sex scene crap? Its not gonna happen.
It's a joke.

And agree with Var, if Kallen leaves then what was the fucking point? {thus i think that we are safe from that now, we got screwed WAY too much this season.}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:16   Link #6623
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Fuck that, if she leaves what the fuck was the point of the last twenty-one episodes of her screen time. They keep playing on the fact that she loves him...
That's what I am saying.. She was even thinking about him the whole time in this episode...

Ugh... we will see what these writers will do with her.....

There has to be a point where we could see that she understands the Real Lulu somewhere... that's where the development with her has been making me think
Old 2008-08-31, 16:18   Link #6624
Aquaman OS

If she joins him next ep they probably want to make a big scene about it. Otherwise there's no reason she couldn't have met up with Suzaku and C.C. went into Ragnarok with them and showed up the throne room with Lelouch since she and the Guren were right there and it would have taken 30 secs of screen time.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:21   Link #6625
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
It's a joke.

And agree with Var, if Kallen leaves then what was the fucking point? {thus i think that we are safe from that now, we got screwed WAY too much this season.}
You know, I know what the point would be if Kallen leaves. There is one perfect explanation to that little problem. Kallen DOES love him a lot. But she can't stand what he has become with using Geass like he does and manipulates people like that. If she does leave, THAT will be the reason. And the whole point of it? Geass and its path of loneliness. Lelouch will have lost Kallen just like he lost everything else.

Personally, that seems to be the way things are heading too. Since I don't see Lelouch not using his Geass any time soon.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:28   Link #6626
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
You know, I know what the point would be if Kallen leaves. There is one perfect explanation to that little problem. Kallen DOES love him a lot. But she can't stand what he has become with using Geass like he does and manipulates people like that. If she does leave, THAT will be the reason. And the whole point of it? Geass and its path of loneliness. Lelouch will have lost Kallen just like he lost everything else.

Personally, that seems to be the way things are heading too. Since I don't see Lelouch not using his Geass any time soon.
So instead of helping him get off that path, she leaves him? Wait... what?
Old 2008-08-31, 16:30   Link #6627
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Classic var.
/agree
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:33   Link #6628
Orga777

Quote:
Since right now I see a pretty big Death Flag for Lelouch, it may not even matter. lelouch may get himself off the path... before he dies that is... Or maybe he CAN'T or WON'T get off the path... Maybe he will get C.C.'s code in the end... Maybe Lelouch will forever be stuck with the curse of Geass just like C.C. was. Or maybe Kallen will leave him, but come back. Who knows. Possibilities are ENDLESS right now. Your guess is as good as mine. After Episode 21, all the predictions that were made are gone.
Old 2008-08-31, 16:36   Link #6629
Var
Banned

Quote:
Since right now I see a pretty big Death Flag for Lelouch, it may not even matter. lelouch may get himself off the path... before he dies that is... Or maybe he CAN'T or WON'T get off the path... Maybe he will get C.C.'s code in the end... Maybe Lelouch will forever be stuck with the curse of Geass just like C.C. was. Or maybe Kallen will leave him, but come back. Who knows. Possibilities are ENDLESS right now. Your guess is as good as mine. After Episode 21, all the predictions that were made are gone.
Well, yes, anything is possible. But it is illogical (I'm going stop using that word in relation to Geass as it seems so far removed from the truth that I may as well be typing random letters.) for Kallen, who is in love with Lelouch to such a real degree, to just leave him. He'd have to lie to her, but then her falling for it again, undermines her entire character development all season. If they just made her love him, fine, she can be conned to leave him on his path of destruction. But that's not the only form of development they've given her. Lelouch has been her happiness at more than one occassion, and he's also been her truth.

You don't just leave a man hanging on a ledge to fend for himself, especially not if you care.

The way I see it, if anyone is going to save Lelouch from Geass. Its going to be the only person who was not present at the Geass-meeting. Unless, of course, Nunally just gets ressurected.
Old 2008-08-31, 16:40   Link #6630
Orga777

Quote:
Well, yes, anything is possible. But it is illogical (I'm going stop using that word in relation to Geass as it seems so far removed from the truth that I may as well be typing random letters.) for Kallen, who is in love with Lelouch to such a real degree, to just leave him.
You see, that isn't exactly true though. It isn't illogical. If he became something that she isn't willing to become herself, then it is VERY logical. Love is one thing, but you CANNOT compromise your beliefs just because you love that person. And since Lelouch is hardly the one that would listen to reason, she may have no choice but to give up on him. Which is a shame since only two episodes ago I thought KallenxLelouch was all but guaranteed.
Quote:
He'd have to lie to her, but then her falling for it again, undermines her entire character development all season. If they just made her love him, fine, she can be conned to leave him on his path of destruction. But that's not the only form of development they've given her. Lelouch has been her happiness at more than one occassion, and he's also been her truth.
Okay, I can understand this reasoning, and I respect your opinion. I just have to some what disagree.

Quote:
You don't just leave a man hanging on a ledge to fend for himself, especially not if you care.
That all depends on the circumstances though.
Old 2008-08-31, 16:40   Link #6631
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the picture from ep 17 might help her except him and suzaku working together again
Old 2008-08-31, 16:43   Link #6632
Var
Banned

Quote:
You see, that isn't exactly true though. It isn't illogical. If he became something that she isn't willing to become herself, then it is VERY logical. Love is one thing, but you CANNOT compromise your beliefs just because you love that person. And since Lelouch is hardly the one that would listen to reason, she may have no choice but to give up on him. Which is a shame since only two episodes ago I thought KallenxLelouch was all but guaranteed.
It's not a question of compromising. But just leaving someone, without trying, is wrong, especially in her situation. She cannot in good concious just leave him without taking the time to a.) understand the situation, b.) try to help him, c.) slap some sense into him. If after all those are completed and she cannot agree, then she can leave. Not before. None of those have happened yet, as the situation has changed. The only thing that is constant is the fact that she loves him which is basis for the aforementioned three to occur.

I'm pretty sure at this point its basically Kallen or death, or both. The C.C. episode... had no C.C. developments aside from giving her another death flag.
Old 2008-08-31, 16:47   Link #6633
Orga777

Quote:
It's not a question of compromising. But just leaving someone, without trying, is wrong, especially in her situation. She cannot in good concious just leave him without taking the time to a.) understand the situation, b.) try to help him, c.) slap some sense into him. If after all those are completed and she cannot agree, then she can leave. Not before. None of those have happened yet, as the situation has changed. The only thing that is constant is the fact that she loves him which is basis for the aforementioned three to occur.
Oh I absolutely agree here. I am just saying that IF she leaves, that would be the main reason and it WOULD be after all the above has happened. I am not saying that it will happen, but that if it does happen.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure at this point its basically Kallen or death, or both. The C.C. episode... had no C.C. developments aside from giving her another death flag.
More like a Lelouch death flag went up...
Old 2008-08-31, 16:50   Link #6634
Var
Banned

Quote:
Oh I absolutely agree here. I am just saying that IF she leaves, that would be the main reason and it WOULD be after all the above has happened. I am not saying that it will happen, but that if it does happen.
Well, my point is that is impossible to do in one episode. She'll have to stick with him if she is to accomplish any of the listed. Which is why I am saying that for the writers to seperate them at this point, or keep interupting them, would make me faceplant. There is no justification for her to leave him anymore. She left him in Ep.19, it's getting old.

Quote:
More like a Lelouch death flag went up...
Fair enough. But C.C.'s went up higher with her lines after Akasha was destroyed. I want more Mao damn it!

You know, not that you mentioned Ep.19, I still haven't figured out why Lelouch said his last line to Kallen. There was no reason for it... unless... (This is how I ask for your opinion/input.)
Old 2008-08-31, 16:52   Link #6635
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I agree about Kallen leaving Lelouch getting old at this point. If she leaves Lelouch due to falling for one of his lies again then I will just lol.
Old 2008-08-31, 16:54   Link #6636
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
She keeps saying she wants to confirm something with Lelouch, even all the way back to 1st R2 picture drama.
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:55   Link #6637
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
She keeps saying she wants to confirm something with Lelouch, even all the way back to 1st R2 picture drama.
Well, in the episode, when she said that line, she looked pretty pissed off.
Hasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:57   Link #6638
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
I agree. Lelouch is going to get slapped again.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 16:57   Link #6639
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasaki View Post
because every time she tries to talk to him, one thing or another fucks up the moment. She, like all of us, wants to get her answers. That and she was piloting the Guren, which is an auto-adrenaline injection.
Old 2008-08-31, 16:58   Link #6640
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I agree. Lelouch is going to get slapped again.
thats not a bad thing in my point of view.
It shows she cares for him.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote