AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-18, 22:15   Link #1521
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
YumichikaxFeathers is just as logical is what I'm saying
YumichikaxIkkaku is much more logical then that XD

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2010-03-19, 05:39   Link #1522
philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
Ichigo x Senna, Renji x Rukia, Byakuya x Renji (on the side, you know... shut up.) and Inoue alone. If she feels really lonely we can pair her with Omaeda. Also, Yoruichi x Soi Fon is a yes.
That's just mean.

For me it's Ichigo and Orihime, Hat and Clogs with Yoruichi and Renji with Rukia, Tatsuki and that goofy guy in Ichigo's class.
Old 2010-04-07, 19:34   Link #1523
KuroSora
*Graphic Designer

Ichigo x Orihime, Yoruichi x Urahara, Tatsuki x Keigo Asano (he need somebody to beat him when Ichigo is not near), Grimmjow x Nelliel (I know this is not a couple in anime or manga, but I think they would look great together ), Aizen x Unohana, Renji x Rukia
Old 2010-04-11, 14:19   Link #1524
Randumo24
Banned

ichigo/rukia makes sense
renji rukia borders on incest considering they grew up together & he has said the 2 of them & their 3 friends were a makeshift family
Old 2010-04-11, 22:43   Link #1525
Alchemist007
*Author

I pretty much rofl'd at that ^
Old 2010-04-12, 01:16   Link #1526
Randumo24
Banned

lol, & it's true which makes it better. IMO Renji sux as he seems to be comic relief more than a badass. Ururu had to save him against the arrancar cuz his bankai wasn't good enough without power boost. He got beat down by espada 8, when everyone else beat their 1st opponent in hueco mundo(after splitting up)Former espada for Urryu, Ichigo, & Chad. Espada 9 in Rukia's case, which btw her kill on that douche was the best.
Old 2010-04-12, 19:27   Link #1527
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

This is where Alchemist tries to force his perspective onto someone else.... again. This is where the other user retaliates by attempting to force their views or him or denying it altogether, or where they talk about perspective.

It's perspective, don't agree with it? Tough luck, people don't have to like a ship or a pairing. I don't know who you are, I don't much give a damn. That doesn't give you the right, the privilege, or the obligation to insult a person by denying their ship or their views.

Shipping and pairing is ALL perceptual. I rofl because of people trying to force their favorite pairing onto another person. Retaliating because someone talked down to your favorite pairing? Big deal, it happens all the time.

Right until someone insults the characters rather then the pairing, then I'd get angry.

Don't go shoving your ideals or views on someone else. People are free to what they wanna do and what they can like. You into doujinshi? Okay, I dislike it until it's clean and has a story. You like renjixRukia? Fine by me, just don't go flaunting it around because you think or feel differently.

Randumo's perception is Randumo's perception. The only thing it's doing is SHOWING randumo's perception.

Oh, it's also threatening your pairing, thus you denounce, insult, or simply deny. I think this is more about people in general now rather then you.

I don't give a damn. Long as the characters got brains, skill, and a design to em'... (and if the girl is someone I can like.) then it's fine by me.

...Sorry? Did that go over the top? xD
Old 2010-04-12, 19:47   Link #1528
Randumo24
Banned

some of it's my opinion, but he did say they were like family. They act like siblings around eachother.

Old 2010-04-12, 19:53   Link #1529
Alchemist007
*Author

Whoa Arbitres take a chill pill. I merely found the suggestion of "borders on incest" very amusing.
Old 2010-04-12, 20:31   Link #1530
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Whoa Arbitres take a chill pill. I merely found the suggestion of "borders on incest" very amusing.
That's what you get for trying to force your opinions on other people. How dare you find something amusing? You totally crossed the line.
Old 2010-04-13, 10:48   Link #1531
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

If I'm so new here I didn't I get a welcome party? No? Then I'm not too new.

My statement was simply what I've been saying everywhere else on here - People have different ways of doing different things. If you found it amusing you probably should've said so in the previous post. Maybe we could've avoided that too together, though too late now.

Still, RukiaxRenji is pretty cute. Though I'm all for RukiaxIchigo. What would be cool? RukiaxSenna.

I'm open-minded like that, long as it's fluffy as a cloud and it's got story behind it, bring it.

What's way out there though? OrihimexOmaeda. I don't hate her that much

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-04-13 at 11:05.
Old 2010-04-13, 16:13   Link #1532
Alchemist007
*Author

Yo bro, it's not my fault you jumped to conclusions. Don't know what you're talking about with that 'new' business.
Old 2010-04-13, 16:35   Link #1533
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Don't know what you're talking about with that 'new' business.
That part was directed at me
Old 2010-04-13, 16:36   Link #1534
Alchemist007
*Author

Oh...didn't seem like you said anything regarding it either. Or maybe PM.
Old 2010-04-13, 17:23   Link #1535
Randumo24
Banned

I didn't know if you laughed at my opinion because it actually makes a point, or because you think it's ridiculous.
Old 2010-04-13, 17:30   Link #1536
Alchemist007
*Author

I think mentioning incest is ridiculous. Ridiculously funny.
Old 2010-04-13, 17:38   Link #1537
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Oh...didn't seem like you said anything regarding it either. Or maybe PM.
Quote:
I think mentioning incest is ridiculous. Ridiculously funny.
I did mean incest in a pseudo step sibling way. kind of like it would be dating your step brother/sister if your parents split up, so you were not technically related, but having grown up together as such, would still regard eachother that way.
Old 2010-04-13, 17:43   Link #1538
Alchemist007
*Author

The first thing you quoted there was something off topic actually.

But to the point, I think incest is too strong a word to use. And it's been misused in history to such extents. In which I mean it shouldn't be used at all for this case. But I don't think we should discuss this further at the risk of going off on a probably larger tangent.
Old 2010-04-13, 19:35   Link #1539
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
The first thing you quoted there was something off topic actually.

But to the point, I think incest is too strong a word to use. And it's been misused in history to such extents. In which I mean it shouldn't be used at all for this case. But I don't think we should discuss this further at the risk of going off on a probably larger tangent.
i didn't realise i quoted the whole thing. ok, how about instead of incest, i go with weird.
Old 2010-04-18, 12:10   Link #1540
oreo879

Lightbulb #1 Fav bleach couple

My favorite bleach couple is IchigoXRukia..But Ichigo does act kind of stupid around people.They argue alot..I dont know about him and
Closed Thread