AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-22, 15:23   Link #301
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another nice episode. I was slightly disappointed we didn't learn anything new about Haru's complicated relationship with her brother, but this will come in due time.

Haru finally managed to become popular at school, but his short temper got the best of him once again. Even if he was not in the wrong this time (nor the previous times), he really needs to learn how to restrain himself. He beat that guy to a pulp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Oh look its Kana Hanazawa it's been a while since I've heard her voice.
As soon as I heard her voice, I thought to myself: this character is going to be important. I expect her to get involved with the gang soon.
Old 2012-10-22, 16:48   Link #302
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It seems that both Haru and Shizuku have complicating and mysterious brothers
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 17:34   Link #303
Kirarakim

So I got the feeling from this episode that Haru got in a fight on Sasayan's (I can never remember his name & he's the one I like most so far) behalf in middle school.

And I also expect the glasses girl to join the group.
Old 2012-10-22, 18:29   Link #304
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Ooo, I liked episode 3. It shows the many different kind of Haru's there are in that one body and all of his emotions pretty well. I felt a little sorry for him when he received negativity after doing the right thing (Just abit more rougher than usual though )
Old 2012-10-22, 18:35   Link #305
sikvod00

While Haru may be a nice person inside, his violent outbreaks still makes him dangerous and a loose cannon. It's easy to brush it off when it's against a person who "deserves" it (imho, what he did to that guy was brutal), but I can easily see him hurting a close friend like Sasayan because of a stupid misunderstanding. I guess the only aspect about this that I like is that he doesn't distinguish between male and female foes. And by "like" I mean it's at least different because he isn't your typical cliche delinquent guy who has a soft spot for girls. Haru will shamelessly take on a middle school girl if she gives him the evil eye.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 19:06   Link #306
Excorsism

Good episode but, I'm a little disappointed in them cutting out some of the summer break chapter. That and they seem to be cutting out Sasayan's interactions with the group as a whole. Darn it, Brains Base!
Old 2012-10-22, 19:53   Link #307
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
No doubt Haru is not just a "delinquent that does nothing".

I think they're doing a good job of showing just how dangerous a guy like Haru is, while still showing that he has a kind heart. That's not enough though without some self-control.

Also... his brother is kind of creepy.

Haru is much weirder, but not nearly as creepy as the brother.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 20:58   Link #308
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.4
more hmm on he said & she said going on yea wonder to happen next?

give shizuka telling haru be nice well sorta make him a chick magnet for a while til whole bullying a girl haru had to beat up the bully.

so then fishing trip & haru run away cause of his brother with still ??? going now haru ask shizuka on date?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 23:10   Link #309
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Good episode but, I'm a little disappointed in them cutting out some of the summer break chapter. That and they seem to be cutting out Sasayan's interactions with the group as a whole. Darn it, Brains Base!
Awww that's unfortunate, I really like Sasayan. :<
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 23:41   Link #310
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep4:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 01:20   Link #311
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ep4 was enjoyable, but not my favorite. Tomatsu Haruka, however, was excellent again as Shizuku. Especially when she drops a comment in that tight, flat voice. Wonderful character. Tomacchan has never really been a favorite of mine, but credit where credit is due: she is doing a great job here.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 11:02   Link #312
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Not gonna lie, but all I remember is HanaKana with the meganekko.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 12:00   Link #313
HandofFate

wow, tons of ground seem to have been covered in episode 4.
So much development and time passed in the episode alone. I like that Mizutani isn't just waiting for Haru to come around, she's making small efforts in her own way to close the distance towards eachother.

She knows she's attracted to him, and I like that she's being assertive while keeping her own conservative philosophy on a lot of things.

Natsume is a great character, she brightens up the scene whenever she shows up, she's also great to listen to.
Old 2012-10-23, 15:35   Link #314
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
...Natsume is a great character, she brightens up the scene whenever she shows up, she's also great to listen to.
I'm sure her seiyuu would be thrilled to hear you say that, since she is making her debut in this show. TANEZAKI Atsumi. blog. official site.

She started her blog in August. On the eve of this show starting she wrote that she was finally beginning the career she had wanted since elementary school, and was so happy she could almost cry.

YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 17:56   Link #315
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

this episode really make my day.... it has decent comedy and enough emotional moment inside
I don't know why but Shizuku-Haru's interaction is really sweet because of their honesty and lack of love experience... like how Shizuku ask Haru for a date with plain face....

now I'm expecting they will explain Haru's family in next episode...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 00:14   Link #316
ginger02

I think this is my go-to shoujo of the season along with Say I Love You. I love the art style and mix of romance and comedy and life.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 00:48   Link #317
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Ah KanaHana is returning again with her Meganeko voice...
That character reminds me of Anri from DRRR!!!

Tomatsu, as usual, doing such a great job here.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-28, 21:43   Link #318
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm sure her seiyuu would be thrilled to hear you say that, since she is making her debut in this show. TANEZAKI Atsumi. blog. official site.

She started her blog in August. On the eve of this show starting she wrote that she was finally beginning the career she had wanted since elementary school, and was so happy she could almost cry.

http://i.imgur.com/289xz.jpg
I really like the work she's doing in this show. The show is likeable enough already, and I feel like Natsume's voice just makes the show for me. It's perfect for this role and I'm definitely going to look out for this seiyuu.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 13:57   Link #319
ookamigirl

Poor Natsu... being sick just got her isolated.
Haru still hiding from his big brother Yuzan *sigh*
Their relationship is really weird.
I think he's hanging around Shizuku just to piss off Haru.
Well, that's in addition to scaring off Shizuku from Haru.
It's totally ROFL when those two get bright red faces.
Looks like class rep is developing some feelings for Haru as well.
Shizuku is about to get some competition.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-29, 15:06   Link #320
garbage

hmm natsume & sasayan (o niwa- san ^^ ) ninja looks so cool at that short skit/preview/troll/ at the end, more kanahana/incho interaction but still short guess next episode will focus on her .

both here and in sukitteiinayo the girls carry the show i think ( MC pairing), in both shows there seems to be something off with the guys preventing them to be likeable. on the other hand the girls are just great.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shoujo