AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-22, 09:32   Link #121
Rurouni Zeke

WTF was that?? How am I supposed to have nice dreams tonight after reading that chapter?? Wow lol
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 09:54   Link #122
rman0099
On my nut

With all the yaoi, it seems like the April 1st manga got realise early this year . One thing I find interesting. How did Konohamaru know how the teen Sasuke looked when he hasn't seen him in almost 3 yrs?

But did anyone else see that little smile on Sasuke's face when he saw the Naruto Memorial Bridge? HA!!! Suigetsu will never replace his manlove for Naruto. But seriously, Kishi may be setting us up for something now that Oro is gone. Some wierd kind of reunion/friendship thing. Sasuke probably still has to be careful with his new group and be careful they don't mutiny with a sign of weakness from a display of friendship toward Naruto. It was obvious that after all these years that Sasuke was faking the whole "break the bonds" thing. He could never kill his first love......
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 09:57   Link #123
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I guess the answer to our main question remaining from the last chapter is answered? Kabuto is not with Sasuke. Interesting, did he escape from the place before getting killed? Or, did he have urgent business to attend to? In any case, I hope he didn't get erased from the story. I really do not want to see at least Kabuto getting erased from the story thanks to another below-the-belt method by Kishi.

And, creating a team for Sasuke, and having a girl and Zabuza's sword in it. I want to answer the question Kishi asked in this chapter. Think you can you handle it? Can you? (very much same like the Suzuki commercial) Anyway, other than that, I wonder if the sound village broadcasted on TV or radio that Oro got vanished. If a base far away from the current one learned about that in a short time, it is hard to think otherwise. And, in that case, it might have been learned by others, if they had intercepted the signals (I guess, logical), without the need for Kabuto go and explain it. Also, interesting that I didn't see any cursed seal on that new guy's body, highly consistent(!) with what we had observed. Or maybe he carries it in parts that only Oro was allowed to reach.

Well, at least Konohamaru has grown up, and found an ero weapon to even satisfy Sakura's needs. And, this way he seemed to have obtained an invincibility card from Sakura.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 10:18   Link #124
SpiRo
Banned

Nice chapter .. I look forward to see Sasuke new team.. And chick in team, Karin .. nice

And that about kishi u saying and his perv side.. he just writed naked man behind Sasuke, if your imagination think that gay and perverted or whatever your sick mind up to thats yours fault ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 10:27   Link #125
nitteo
blah blah blah

The muddy waters of Naruto-verse are getting MUDDIER.

Why the hell didn't Kakashi take Zabuza's sword back to Konoha?

I hope Naruto inherits the 3rd's Diamond Spear and Monkey King Summon.
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 10:54   Link #126
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
I hope Naruto inherits the 3rd's Diamond Spear and Monkey King Summon.
At this point in the story, it won't be ridiculous if Naruto learns to summon two different types of creatures, one with his chakra, and the other with Kyuubi's chakra. Since, whatever we learned in the past does not have stay to valid, regardless of the level of ridiculousness, based on the much-needed instantaneous power-ups, that doesn't have to stay valid, too.

By the way, I just remembered. What happened to the so-much appraised Kusanagi sword that Oro was so proud of (maybe we are the only ones who thought that way)? The sword that prevented him to get killed before. The sword that acts on its master's intents. Interesting, it has also evaporated from the scene. The sword the he can use without his hands. I can understand in the Itachi case, he might not have it to use it on the scene (I don't think so, but, anyways, for the sake of discussion, let's assume that way), for Sasuke's case, I wonder what was the excuse? Can it be that Oro forgot it? One of the most important weapons he has. I hope it is Orochimaru who had forgotten to use it, rather than the forgetting one being Kishi.
Old 2007-03-22, 11:06   Link #127
Sasuke_Bateman
No

meow...Maybe he really did forget it dude. But what we really should be talking about is Sasuke SMILING how weird is that! We've not seen that in awhile and boy don't it look great , he doesn't have that Naruto smile that looks like he's been sniffing the red markers alittle too much.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 11:11   Link #128
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
By the way, I just remembered. What happened to the so-much appraised Kusanagi sword that Oro was so proud of (maybe we are the only ones who thought that way)? The sword that prevented him to get killed before. The sword that acts on its master's intents. Interesting, it has also evaporated from the scene. The sword the he can use without his hands. I can understand in the Itachi case, he might not have it to use it on the scene (I don't think so, but, anyways, for the sake of discussion, let's assume that way), for Sasuke's case, I wonder what was the excuse? Can it be that Oro forgot it? One of the most important weapons he has. I hope it is Orochimaru who had forgotten to use it, rather than the forgetting one being Kishi.
Well, I don’t think in the inner Dimension Objects such as Kusanagy can be used to fight, or even that this dimension an actual physical fight can take place, just an astral type of fight well thing as Chakra and Will powers can be used.

Or maybe by the time he realized he was in toruble, it was already to late to do anyting about it.

Or Maybe for the sake of the plot, Kishi didnt use this.
Old 2007-03-22, 11:12   Link #129
AieL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
At this point in the story, it won't be ridiculous if Naruto learns to summon two different types of creatures, one with his chakra, and the other with Kyuubi's chakra. Since, whatever we learned in the past does not have stay to valid, regardless of the level of ridiculousness, based on the much-needed instantaneous power-ups, that doesn't have to stay valid, too.

orochimaru, to the last minute, still thought that he could take over sasuke's body. and even till now theres signs of it that hes going to take over eventually.
sasuke is starting to show signs of friendship towards naruto again. u might just see orochimaru popping up sometime when they are "reuniting."

orochimaru definitely could have used the sword and MANY other jutsus, such as those snakes etc, to damage, or even kill sasuke. But would he want to do that? If that uchiha body is destroyed/mutilated, the ONLY other option orochimaru is left with is itachi, and thats basically impossible for him.

and u have to take into consideration that when Sasuke fought Orochimaru, he was a dying man. The damage he took from the fight with Naruto, the 3rd's seal, and the body's rejection all compiled together and he couldn't even hardly move from it, not to say cast all the fanciful jutsus and hop/slide around like what he usually does.

Just look at it this way, your dying on your bed from a heart attack, someone comes in and point a gun at u. you're pretty much dead to start with before he even fires it.
AieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 11:31   Link #130
Mists

I guess this was an okay chapter. I still feel like this should have happened a while ago (the setting up of other characters). I still feel like how Oro died was anti-climatic and cheated...same with Hidan and Kazuzu so far (same with Asuma for that matter).

At one point it seems like he's speeding up the manga, at another wtf...he's introducing a bunch of new characters with potential! I wonder if they are disrespected in the same way....

Does Sasuke even feel for Haku?

Anyway, this part 2 really sucks for Naruto.

It should be called 'Sasuke and Co.'

When has Naruto shined in pt 2? Gaara shined...so did the others (even Neiji, lee and Gai did). Naruto does a few Kage Bushin at opponents still injured. He loses himself to Oro...and we get disappointed with his RS no matter how much Tsunade tends to beef it up.

And what about Kage Bushin, now Konohamaru can do it? Wasn't this technique forbidden too? I thought it was since it was on the scroll of forbidden techniques.........

So instead of Naruto Pt2 or Naruto Shipuuden, it should be called Sasuke and Co.

Kishi does a better job telling his story (and he seems distant from Naruto).
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 11:34   Link #131
Syaoran
Inactive Member

*nosebleed*
*wipe*

Screw that ass at the end... you got a nice yuri scene as well.
Lol I totally agree with whoever (Dede?) said Naruto was jealous Sasuke wasn't on top of him XD
So true. Sai x Naruto is imo more interesting than Sai x Sasuke.

The Kusanagi was something inside Orochimaru, right?
So, it's possible that it's inside Sasuke now. I think the sword was linked to Orochimaru's soul. There's no way such huge object fits in ones body anyway. It must be summon like and now Sasuke obtained it.
The question is if Orochimaru will allow him to use it. Somehow he must have control over something, be it the cursed seal or Sasuke mind, comparable to Kyuubi.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 11:36   Link #132
Eleutheria
旅行癖

If nothing else, this proves that Kishimoto is not blind to the ..."other" sectors of his fanbase.
Old 2007-03-22, 11:37   Link #133
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
So instead of Naruto Pt2 or Naruto Shipuuden, it should be called Sasuke and Co.

Kishi does a better job telling his story (and he seems distant from Naruto).
awww Dude try Sasuke Uchiha: Sharingan Chronicles

that sounds much better than Sasuke and Co, i mean who are the others? Kiba? Shino? Orochimaru?...

Suigetsu kinda dresses like Sakura
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 11:43   Link #134
rman0099
On my nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
And what about Kage Bushin, now Konohamaru can do it? Wasn't this technique forbidden too? I thought it was since it was on the scroll of forbidden techniques.........
Well, technically its not that forbidden. Kakashi knows it, Sadaime knew it, Yodaime knew it, and I think Jiraiya knows it. I'm sure plenty others know it.

I'm also guessing that since Sasuke has Oro's consciousness inside him (along with the previous 2) he knows all that Oro knows and can summ/use Kusanigi. I am just curious if Sasuke can now summon Mando.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 12:10   Link #135
AieL

well chances are orochimaru thought him how to summon the snake family (mando), like how jiraiya made naruto seal a pact with the frogs. Im GUESSING they work in the same way, as in you seal a deal or a contract with them respectively.

Orochimaru definitely taught sasuke alot more stuff than what is shown thus far, such as "that jutsu" which orochimaru forbidded sasuke from using it against naruto and bunch back then. So it shouldn't be confused that sasuke learnt it from orochimaru's consciousness while inside him.

If you had paid attention, it was more like sasuke devouring the whole of orochimaru's world, rather than confining/sealing him inside like the kyuubi in naruto. Then again, god knows what does kishi mean by devouring. eating up all his soul, and acquiring everything? or just kicking him to the back of the mind?god knows. we'll see, but im guessing that isn't the end of orochimaru. thats my guess, so dont flame me on that.

and with regards to kakuzu and hidan, what better endings do you recommend they have? I thought it was pretty appropriate with the way they died.

Hidan is stupid and he got owned from the start, though its kind of amazing how stupid one akatsuki member can get, but then again he depended on Kakuzu (or orders from AL or whomever he listens to) like a walking crutch on what to do and what not. Hes strong, but he lacks the brain capacity. We MIGHT see him again, which will help further develop shikamaru, but we just got a whole new bunch of new chars introduced now. And shikamaru being one of the side chars, that might be one of his last glorious scenes in the manga.

Kakuzu was exhausted from fighting the whole bunch. He didn't just lose to Naruto alone, but he pretty much got owned by the whole group. Kakashi/shikamaru and bunch took out 2-3 hearts? And you have to remember that by casting all that flashy jutsus on kakashi and bunch prior to naruto's arrival, he pretty much exhausted most, if not at least ALOT, of his chakra. Those are high level jutsus fyi, even kakashi was kinda near his max with all that raikiris.

as for the way he died, can u guys think of a better way to end it?
1. INO KILLING HIM. IMO i rather see kakuzu flee.
2. Chouji eats him for dinner.
3. Kakashi uses MS again.
4. Yamato pwning him.

OR

5. All of them owning him and naruto doing the last strike.
AieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 12:11   Link #136
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Well, I don’t think in the inner Dimension Objects such as Kusanagy can be used to fight, or even that this dimension an actual physical fight can take place, just an astral type of fight well thing as Chakra and Will powers can be used.
Sharingan can be used in the inner world, so it would be illogical if other similar objects cannot be used.
Old 2007-03-22, 12:20   Link #137
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Wow. I've never scene so much fan service in one chapter before. How much of this chapter will be making into the anime without heavy editing? Not much is my guess, esp that little scene with Sai/Sasuke bunshins (is it just me or has Kishi been giving some pretty strong hints about Sai's sexual orientation?). It's also great to see that Sakura is as much of a pervert as Jiraiya, Naruto and Kakashi.

It had a rocky start, but this new arc might turn out pretty good. Looks like Sasuke with, Suigetsu, Karin and Juugo are going to be a new Sound 4 of sorts. Suigetsu is an interesting character in that he has a past with Zabuza and Kisame but I hope he will be more than a simple rehash of these characters. Karin?...well like so many others have said, she has a nice ass and that makes her okay in my book. We'll see about Juggo. Wonder what happened to Kabuto though. I thought the spoiler mentioned he accompanied them to the great Naruto bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists
When has Naruto shined in pt 2? Gaara shined...so did the others (even Neiji, lee and Gai did). Naruto does a few Kage Bushin at opponents still injured. He loses himself to Oro...and we get disappointed with his RS no matter how much Tsunade tends to beef it up.
Maybe when he defeated an Akatsuki member in one attack? Say what you will about how he accomplished it, but that's not an easy task. That's been his defining fight post-timeskip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiel
and u have to take into consideration that when Sasuke fought Orochimaru, he was a dying man. The damage he took from the fight with Naruto, the 3rd's seal, and the body's rejection all compiled together and he couldn't even hardly move from it, not to say cast all the fanciful jutsus and hop/slide around like what he usually does.

Just look at it this way, your dying on your bed from a heart attack, someone comes in and point a gun at u. you're pretty much dead to start with before he even fires it.
Good points. But I think it was mostly the body rejection that was responsible for his condition. The 3rd's seal and the damage he took from 4-tailed Naruto didn't seem to be affecting Oro much last time we saw him. But basically, (and I am quoting Hunter here) Oro didn't lose in a physical fight. He lost trying to overpower the Sharingan's jutsu. Considering the circumstances, it's possible Oro would've lost even at full health, if he had tried the transfer without weakening Sasuke to the point where he couldn't use Sharingan.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 12:21   Link #138
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Interesting chapter. It's amusing to see Kishi hype Suigetsu by making him imply that he is somehow on equal footing with Sasuke.

Orochimaru has been keeping interesting pets locked up.

I don't know what advantage wiedling Zabuza's sword will have. It did not seem to have any special abilities unlike Samehada, but it is nice that Kishi has not foregotten about the 7 Swordsman and touching to see him take us on a stroll down memory lane by returning to Naruto's bridge and the grave sites of Haku and Zabuza.

That arc hooked alot of us to this series so it was a nice touch.

I guess that makes Suigetsu a new member of the seemingly estranged 7 Swordmen of the Mist, succeeding his sempai Zabuza. Hopefully at this point he is much stronger than Zabuza, who, while he would still be a strong character in the series does not look so powerful compared to how the main characters are progressing now.

This is a good time for a Sasuke arc. I don't know what kind of mood Kishi was in when he wrote this, with all of the gay antics but in the end Sasuke creating a new team out of liberated prisoners sounds like a new direction for the series.
Old 2007-03-22, 12:22   Link #139
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I had hoped we would get to see more of Genyumaru. A background story or back in some action. Maybe its not too late for him and that girl that was Orochimaru's former body to reimerge in the real world somehow, by no indirect intervention from Sasuke of course.
Old 2007-03-22, 12:26   Link #140
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Interesting chapter. It's amusing to see Kishi hype Suigetsu by making him imply that he is somehow on equal footing with Sasuke.

Orochimaru has been keeping interesting pets locked up.

I don't know what advantage wiedling Zabuza's sword will have. It did not seem to have any special abilities unlike Samehada, but it is nice that Kishi has not foregotten about the 7 Swordsman and touching to see him take us on a stroll down memory lane by returning to Naruto's bridge and the grave sites of Haku and Zabuza.

That arc hooked alot of us to this series so it was a nice touch.

I guess that makes Suigetsu a new member of the seemingly estranged 7 Swordmen of the Mist, succeeding his sempai Zabuza. Hopefully at this point he is much stronger than Zabuza, who, while he would still be a strong character in the series does not look so powerful compared to how the main characters are progressing now.

This is a good time for a Sasuke arc. I don't know what kind of mood Kishi was in when he wrote this, with all of the gay antics but in the end Sasuke creating a new team out of liberated prisoners sounds like a new direction for the series.
man this series has been going a little down hill since the introduction of hidan and kakuzu
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote