AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Sasuke or Itachi who do you like more?
Itachi 168 70.00%
Sasuke 72 30.00%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-11-05, 15:56   Link #81
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Tha age of consent in my state is 14....not that a 19 year old such as myself would be interested in taking advantage of a technicality like that.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 18:54   Link #82
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunners2787
Seriously... Itachi looks better in many ways..

1) He looks cool, real cool. Unlike Sasuke who tries to act cool.. gets on my nerves
2) Their abilities...Itachi is way up higher than Sasuke..
3) Itachi won't get pissed no matter what happens. Sasuke...too emotional
4) Never rush things, stands still can gets his prey. Sasuke...very clumsy!
5) Uses 1 hand to fight, Sasuke on the other hand uses his hands and legs
6) Itachi had 2 lines on his face, Sasuke got a nice smooth face LOL
7) Itachi got a crossed forehead protector, Sasuke din even want to wear it when
fighting Naruto... disgrace!
8) Itachi talks cool... Sasuke... talks shit!
9) Itachi got 3 dots on his Sharingan meanwhile Sasuke got 2
10) Itachi is Sasuke's brother... LOL
Lol, that pretty much sums it up for me.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 20:29   Link #83
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
yeah but Itachi is still freaky and evil! I can't really like such a character that much.
Also I hated his way to try and be polite to asuma and kurenai...
That's just complete bullshit.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 21:26   Link #84
Necrodeath

I voted for zaku, but it's really a tie between him and dosu...
As you can guess, I voted for the hidden option #3: Neither.
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 23:02   Link #85
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
I voted Sasuke
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 01:04   Link #86
Leave A Path Id
Bored Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Tha age of consent in my state is 14....not that a 19 year old such as myself would be interested in taking advantage of a technicality like that.
Yeah, it was an ignorant statement on my part.
Leave A Path Id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 01:30   Link #87
Icer

Itachi

But I dont like either of them
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 03:03   Link #88
vistin_af

sasuke all the way!! I mean...he's just cooler in my opinion. Can't resist this pretty boy.
vistin_af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 06:30   Link #89
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre
yeah but Itachi is still freaky and evil! I can't really like such a character that much.
Also I hated his way to try and be polite to asuma and kurenai...
That's just complete bullshit.
Haha, that cracked me up. You know you're a mack ass villian when you act all cool on your elders.

Itachi is strong, smart,stable. And hell, he uses a sword.
The only thing that bothers me is his voice and the purple nails.

Against Sasuke's feeble personality, I think the outcome is obvious.
Old 2004-11-06, 10:07   Link #90
knightmare
::bloom to perish::

Send a message via AIM to knightmare Send a message via Yahoo to knightmare
Itachi...

Seriously, I think I've completely overdosed on Sasuke now, I can't stand him anymore now.
knightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 10:48   Link #91
XioVicious
A fallen Angel.

I pick naratu....

Oops wrong thread, I mean Itachi, because well hes evil, looks cool, an know's how to put little brothers in their place.

Im the youngest of three, and well I know how tough it is being the youngest. Thats why I lift and becme stronger then both of them. Sasuke jjust dissapoints me, he is too weak for me. Because hes to weak and annoying, Itachi wins.

Or the giant pipe smokjing knifing wielding shit talking frog.... Sorry just had to add that.

P.S. Which episode was the one with Itachi First getting to the towns enterence?
XioVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 11:32   Link #92
swerv
Stay Up

80 The 3rd's funeral, shame on you for forgetting
Old 2004-11-06, 11:56   Link #93
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
The thing that makes me like Itachi more is the fact that he was able to do what he did in the past through his own strength and abilities at such a young to begin with. All of his accomplishments may be that of the villanous but he at least did what he did by himself.

Sasuke has clearly shown himself to be incapable of developing his abilities and strength to a level comparable to the strength Itachi had when he was Sasuke's age. The simple fact is that Sasuke has proven to be incapable of doing anything by himself whatsoever which includes him needing help just to leave Konoha while Itachi simply wiped out the most feared clan of Konoha and left of his own accord, not as some punk who wants a quick fix from some freak who's incapable of even destroying a village, and that's with the help of an army of two different villages.
so basically you're saying you dislike sasuke because he isn't strong enough to reach his goals yet. lee hasn't beaten neji, naruto hasn't become hokage, i guess their characters are terrible as well. no one can replicate the genius that itachi was at his age(who also had the uchiha clan to help develope his abilities), that's why sasuke's character is great. always full of conflict. against insurmountable odds trying to kill his "loving" brother, quite possibly the strongest character introduced so far. for you to hate sasuke for that is silly. i guess again, it comes down to itachi being super strong and sasuke not being up to par in terms of strength.

also, that 'freak' took on the strongest village in the land with 2 of the weakest alongside him and took the hokage, the strongest shinobi to ever exists, albeit a bit old, down with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
Against Sasuke's feeble personality, I think the outcome is obvious.
if anyone is lacking in personality, it's itachi. with sasuke we've seen his seemingly static character in the beginning, change and evolve as the story progresses(whether good or bad is up to the viewer, but progression none the less). itachi is just some cookie cutter bad guy personality. i'm hoping this changes, but until then, you can't possibly suggest that sasuke is the one lacking in character.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 12:12   Link #94
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
if anyone is lacking in personality, it's itachi. with sasuke we've seen his seemingly static character in the beginning, change and evolve as the story progresses(whether good or bad is up to the viewer, but progression none the less). itachi is just some cookie cutter bad guy personality. i'm hoping this changes, but until then, you can't possibly suggest that sasuke is the one lacking in character.
You're right, I'll rephrase:

Sasuke is emotionally unstable, very naive to a certain on a certain degree, and despite what he might have said. He is still Itachi's puppet.

Itachi..is..cool as a cucumber.
Old 2004-11-06, 12:13   Link #95
XioVicious
A fallen Angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
so basically you're saying you dislike sasuke because he isn't strong enough to reach his goals yet. lee hasn't beaten neji, naruto hasn't become hokage, i guess their characters are terrible as well.
I was talking about from a younger brother point of view. Lee isnt the younger brother of Neji, Naruto sint aswell. But Sasuke is the younger brother and as am I, thats why.
XioVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 12:15   Link #96
CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by XioVicious
I was talking about from a younger brother point of view. Lee isnt the younger brother of Neji, Naruto sint aswell. But Sasuke is the younger brother and as am I, thats why.
i wasn't quoting you or responding to you. :P. i was responding to neodrag83's comments.
Old 2004-11-06, 12:49   Link #97
Anthriel
天使

Spoiler for Manga:

Quote:
He is still Itachi's puppet.
Because he wants to get revenge as Itachi suggested? Let's try this ... I command you to continue to live! So, from now on, you are my puppet, right?
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 14:11   Link #98
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Goin for the Itachi that guy is near unstoppable.
Who doesnt like Mangekyou Sharingan.

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 14:19   Link #99
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
Spoiler for Manga:
Naive in a way that he cannot see yet that revenge will get him nowhere.

Quote:
Because he wants to get revenge as Itachi suggested? Let's try this ... I command you to continue to live! So, from now on, you are my puppet, right?
Don't be so shortsighted, you know very well that everything that Sasuke does is in order to get revenge, His training with Orochimaru is proof of that. His life is being controlled by his yearning for revenge, if you don't call that control I don't know what is.

He will remain his puppet, even if he doesn't follow his exact words. besides, he's still doing some things Itachi told him to [building hate][seeking power]
Old 2004-11-06, 14:57   Link #100
CyberPunk

sasuke told sakura he knows he'll get no satisfaction out of it. he's well aware of what he's doing. it's true that itachi did have impact on where sasuke would take his life, but he's not exactly pulling the strings. building hate? well he hates itachi, sure, but if building hate was the case, a certain character wouldn't be around anymore(manga readers know what i mean). seeking power? well i'll give you that one, but all ninjas seek power to accomplish their goals;at least it's not the 'power' itachi spoke of. how about the times sasuke has completely gone against what itachi said? taking needles and 'dying' for naruto, not running and instead going head on against orochimaru in the forest, and sacrificing his life so that naruto and sakura could get away from gaara(naruto stepped it up a notch, but that's besides the point. sasuke was ready to die).