AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2017-04-08, 10:37   Link #41
LevelSeven

saw the first episodes...

yeah, the destruction of konoha looked great, reminded me on pain

but as for the rest of the episode....i nearly fell asleep, boring stuff if im honest...i will probably stop watching until next year and than look if anything interesting happens
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-08, 14:44   Link #42
alex_drian

My teory about the destruction is that is a battle of Ninjutsu vs modern technology, at least for the emphasis in manga and anime, except for their commander with Evil Tatoo
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-08, 15:42   Link #43
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfriendly View Post
Surely we'll find out who Metal Lee's mother was, if the anime goes on enough? I was hoping it would be Tenten...
Yes! I don't mind Ten Ten! Metal stronger than Rock , but can also be assiociated with Weapons such as Ten Ten's expertise.

I also have a theory that Metal Lee is adopted by Rock Lee. Rock Lee seems to be the person who would adopt a child. Metal was probably left as an infant in Rock's Lee doorsteps, haha. Or was given to him by a shinobi.

My guess Metal Lee's team will be the Denki and the new guy.

I am not sure why Metal Lee is not part of the Boruto's group ...He might be older than them similar to Neji, TenTen , and Rock Lee who were all older than Naruto's batch. If he is actually adopted that makes more sense.
Unless you guys see Metal in the ceremony, then this theory is not legitimate , anymore .
Kijiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 00:47   Link #44
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Loved the opening, just wish they'd have used the music from Naruto shippuden during that scene, can't wait to see what leads to it

I don't know, I'm loving Boruto's character, he's fun in my opinion. Weird seeing all those new up dated inventions like a train???

Animation top notch man. Poor Naruto, he's glad about getting the job still right? XD

I'm enjoying it he Anime, think I'll continue with it

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 02:48   Link #45
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder:
- how Boruto can already use the shadow clone - wasn't it a difficult technique that even most adult ninjas didn't use because of the cost in chakra?
- why Naruto doesn't use it to help with paperwork. Instead of a small office he should have an open space where dozens of him could work at the same time.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 14:31   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder:
- how Boruto can already use the shadow clone - wasn't it a difficult technique that even most adult ninjas didn't use because of the cost in chakra?
- why Naruto doesn't use it to help with paperwork. Instead of a small office he should have an open space where dozens of him could work at the same time.
1- His father could have taught it to him. Or Boruto, being a genius (stated in his profile), could have picked it up just from observing his father. If you're talking about chakra reserves, he is Naruto's son, and we all know how much genetics matter in these series, despite early Naruto stating otherwise.

2- This is IMO a really big plot hole that exists only to force drama between Naruto and his son. Naruto could easily spend time with his family if he used that technique to deal with the mountains of paperwork. This is made even worse given how much we know about Naruto's childhood. He knows the pain of having no family, the role of the absent father is one I would have never pictured him in.
Old 2017-04-09, 14:49   Link #47
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
1- His father could have taught it to him. Or Boruto, being a genius (stated in his profile), could have picked it up just from observing his father. If you're talking about chakra reserves, he is Naruto's son, and we all know how much genetics matter in these series, despite early Naruto stating otherwise.
Naruto had a huge pool of chakra because the Nine Tails was in him.

Quote:
2- This is IMO a really big plot hole that exists only to force drama between Naruto and his son. Naruto could easily spend time with his family if he used that technique to deal with the mountains of paperwork. This is made even worse given how much we know about Naruto's childhood. He knows the pain of having no family, the role of the absent father is one I would have never pictured him in.
OTOH, they've got a mom. That's one more parent than Naruto had!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 16:35   Link #48
Kijiki
Random Ninja

Quote:
I wonder:
For Boruto, using shadow clones... He has limits compared to Naruto. Remember that Boruto has great amount of chakra from his bloodline. So, it is possible for him to use shadow clones easily.

Well, I believe this set up is more likely at a time where Naruto just became a Hokage, because Boruto is just beginning the acadamy. As I see it , he wanted to fulfill his duties as himself... but, not using the help of his clones... and eventually we will see that it is more beneficial for Naruto to use the clones in the future to help him with his duties.
Kijiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 16:37   Link #49
Galaxian

Quote:
Naruto had a huge pool of chakra because the Nine Tails was in him.
Which is why Naruto could make hundreds, if not thousands, of clones while Boruto is limited to only 3 so far. Even Konohamaru could make Shadow Clones at age 12, of course he was shown only making 1.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-09, 17:20   Link #50
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Naruto's own chakra reserves (without kyuubi) were noted to be huge in the manga. I believe it was said to be a trait of the Uzumaki clan. There's no problem with Boruto being able to make a bit more clones than most considering that.
Old 2017-04-09, 19:37   Link #51
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I really want to see Boruto interaction with the Hyuga Clan, I wonder what his status is within the clan.
Old 2017-04-09, 21:08   Link #52
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Well here we go again. Not sure I have attention span to keep going with Naruto universe it's been so many years since it's started but we on to a new adventure. First episode didn't not leave a lot of impressions on me except for the animation. But I think I'll hang with the series for a while and see where it goes. The beginning with Naruto being dead definitely got my attention. But Jesus Christ Baruto is like Young Naruto on cocain. Himawari is as cute as a button.
Old 2017-04-09, 21:17   Link #53
Galaxian

Spoilers for the next couple of episodes have apparently come out.

Spoiler for Spoilers for Ep 3-5:
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-10, 10:33   Link #54
Apollian

was that the Byakugan or the Tenseigan?, at this point we really don't know. however, it was definitely something of a Kekkei Genkai that's for sure. either way, Boruto’s eye revealed seeing Denki’s chakra, there's much more to come on this.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 07:35   Link #55
Ghostfriendly

Episode 2! Hinata's smile is so lovely, such a good mother scaring Boruto into doing his homework...yes, I'm going to be fanboying over Hinata every chance I get.

The episode itself was quite good. The biker-gang-dressed fellow had a convincing motivation, the fighting and interactions were both decent, nice that the sequel can develop more charcter, not being under pressure to bring dramatic plot like original Naruto. Purple class rep isn't a patch on Hinata, Sarada is somewhat better than Sakura.

Odd that a shadow clone was cut by shuriken though, shouldn't it have proofed out?

Regarding Naruto not using shadow clones to do paperwork, don't chaka levels drop as ninja get older? That wouldn't make much difference to Naruto yet though. Getting a definition of chaka at this late stage, as well as laptop boy not knowing it, was laughable.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 09:26   Link #56
ReddyRedWolf

Shipper on deck! We got a shipper on deck!

Man Chou Chou is having fun teasing Sarada about Boruto. Boruto and Sarada are childhood friends. Well technically speaking the kids of Naruto's peers are all childhood friends but Chou Chou implies Sarada and Boruto are closer.

Which brings to question does Sarada like Boruto more than just a childhood friend and is being Tsundere about it?

It seems Hiashi has commissioned Chou Chou's help in furthering the Plan!

What we have here is a bit of a role reversal of Chuunin exams Naruto and Neji. Iwabe emphasizing on strength not on academics. Boruto is obviously this generation's genius.

I'd say Boruto isn't running on the coattails of the Hokage. It is just he has cheater genetics on him being a mix of Hyuuga and Uzumaki. Well technically speaking he isn't the genius of the family...
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 10:12   Link #57
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
What we have here is a bit of a role reversal of Chuunin exams Naruto and Neji. Iwabe emphasizing on strength not on academics. Boruto is obviously this generation's genius.

I'd say Boruto isn't running on the coattails of the Hokage. It is just he has cheater genetics on him being a mix of Hyuuga and Uzumaki. Well technically speaking he isn't the genius of the family...
Wouldn't have linked Boruto to Neji, he's smart (smarter than Naruto at that age) but not thoughtful or analytical, he doesn't use really complex techniques like the 64 point strike but makes shadow clones with huge chaka reserve. Iwabe was easily as arrogant and bitter as Neji, and seems to have got a bit better after the fight, so I'd say Boruto had the Naruto role in this battle. Of course Sasuke's old triple attack came up as well.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 10:44   Link #58
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I hope Boruto doesn't stick too much with Kage Bunshins because he was really taking Naruto's path XD

Also, nice ending theme.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 10:46   Link #59
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I am already getting Hinata-vibes from the Sumire girl.
Old 2017-04-12, 11:19   Link #60
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The second episode was really good. So far, the series is reminiscent of early Naruto, and that's a good thing.

I'm even looking forward to the next episode. We may learn who Metal Lee's mother is! (little doubt it's Tenten, they even mention kunai throwing in the preview). He's the only one whose parentage isn't completely known.