AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2024-01-25, 22:33   Link #1
Hikaru03

where can I watch or download the two animes of the shin megami tensei devil children

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone here knows or knows of any page that is or has the anime shin megami tensei devil children translated (with subtitles) in English or Spanish either of the two works for me, I know that the devil children saga of shin megami tensei had two I'm looking for animes to be able to see them, on a page it said that one of their animes was translated here and I wanted to see if I could download them from here and if not I could at least know where I can get the anime.
Hikaru03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-27, 16:36   Link #2
relentlessflame

*Administrator

A very long time ago this site used to host a fansub torrent index, but that's long gone at this point, so the page you mentioned is probably just out of date. And unfortunately, shows from 20+ years ago like this one are not all that common on official anime streaming sites. The first season of the show did re-release on Blu-ray in Japan about 5 years ago, but that wouldn't have had English or Spanish subs. Apparently the second season, Light & Dark, has never been released on home media at all (even in Japan), and some of the episodes for that shows are currently considered by some collectors to be lost media.

So unfortunately, I don't think there's an easy answer. You might be able to find bits and pieces if you search, but it might not actually be possible to watch all of it anymore, even in Japanese.
Old 2024-01-27, 23:37   Link #3
Barstool74

I found the show and its second season on the internet archive. I don't know if it has subs or not, you can look around for them. Season 2 doesn't have ep 9-20 it's lost media. You can google for them, or I'll send the link to you, I won't post them here.
Barstool74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-28, 12:24   Link #4
Hikaru03

In You could send me the link i would apreciate it
Hikaru03 is offline   Reply With Quote