AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-06, 22:41   Link #16821
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - So Irish lost half of his puberty age Does puberty stand or end later/earlier for females?
I believe if Irish remove skull suit at age 15 and undergo therapy, he will reach puberty by the age of 20 and matured fully at 25-30. Still he won't look like adult, more like late teen.

Female started their puberty by the time they get first menstruation, as early as 8 years old, usually around 9-11 years region, 13 years old is considered late.

Quote:
Side note - Louise liked Charles before he got the sex change? Also, does this make a love triangle?
Probably, remember she's confused about her feeling for guy!Char, and that's before we count their position in school and society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Would Ichika survive a harem comprised of women older than him? Specifically: Chifuyu, Maya and Tabane?
I don't see why not, they're resistant to Y-virus, their minds aren't clouded by hormonal drive and jealously, and perfectly understand his denseness. (well, Maya not, still...)
Old 2012-01-06, 22:50   Link #16822
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
For Jak OC, besides being older, they're also non-Asian.
To add to that; they were all born in the United States, but different ethnicity.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 22:55   Link #16823
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: the first one would probably beat him up if he steps out of line, the second one would get into trouble he'd try to bail her out of even though she's perfectly capable of dealing with it on her own and the last one would probably experiment on him
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 22:58   Link #16824
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does that explain why the girls tend to look older than the guys in IS? Would certainly explain Houki, Tatenashi, and Cecilia who don't look 15 - 16.

Side note - Question from Louise to Laura: "Would you like him if you knew him before the change?"

@ Demi - As long as Tabane's not on that list

@ Jak - So it took them about a year to finish training? Sorry, that seems hard to believe. To note, it takes soldiers years of training just to get basic combat right.
Old 2012-01-06, 22:58   Link #16825
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Assuming those 20 something woman are just as immature as their 15 years old counterpart? Nah, seriously?

@ Eras
I don't give a damn about it, sorry if I sounds crass. But really, they're ALL look to old in every single medium except that one promotional picture, where everyone, including Mr. High Density himself is look his age (Rin and Laura looks younger).

Charles : "Instructor told me what's worth to think is present day and the future, and even if I can't fall to him or vice versa, we would be still together regardless of the nature of our relationship"

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-06 at 23:09.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 22:59   Link #16826
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Would Ichika survive a harem comprised of women older than him? Specifically: Chifuyu, Maya and Tabane?
1. No, unless Chifuyu is bro-con
2. Could happen, quote Teacher/student drama
3. Not without Ichika going nuts.

If all 3 combined, well Chifuyu is the only link to Maya and Tabane, most likely she'll hog ichika to herself. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 23:00   Link #16827
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I'm.... tired back. -.-

I slept at 1:30am just to finish the another 25% of chapter 5 and I woke up at 7am wtf! Now it's 75% and I can't sleep, can't touch the computer ._. crappy netbook.
Old 2012-01-06, 23:07   Link #16828
Eratas123

@ Senpai - When do Japanese start college? Ichika's 15 yet he's a first year. On the other hand, other anime have 17/18 year olds be first year as well and it's treated as the norm there.

Side note - Am I sensing a Tenchi solution here

@ Yachi - I have 3 hours of sleep only so you'e not the only one ANyway, what's up?

@ Demi - You forgot Natasha Fairs.
Old 2012-01-06, 23:14   Link #16829
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Most anime has the protagonist being 16 at first year, which is the standard, but 15 or 17 is not that uncommon. The strange case in case of I.S. is that 15 being the standard, hence the possibility of 14 years old (which means Irish and Karon's case is not too farfetched)

Side note - Told you the truth, entering college at 16 years is way too young, when did you get into high school actually?

Side note 2- Lol, everyone has an OT3 XD
Old 2012-01-06, 23:18   Link #16830
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eras

Most anime has the protagonist being 16 at first year, which is the standard, but 15 or 17 is not that uncommon. The strange case in case of I.S. is that 15 being the standard, hence the possibility of 14 years old (which means Irish and Karon's case is not too farfetched)

Side note - Told you the truth, entering college at 16 years is way too young, when did you get into high school actually?

Side note 2- Lol, everyone has an OT3 XD
@your first side note, I'm entering college at 16, since my birthday is august. So, am I too young?
Old 2012-01-06, 23:18   Link #16831
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you think being a male in IS world affects the education you get? Not the facilities, but rather the things you learn itself. IS related subjects excluded, of course. They did mention that males get stuck with blue collar jobs.

Side note - I entered college at 16 years old. My friend was 15 when he entered.

Side note 2 - Not everyone

@ Yachi - Same boat Birthday's at August so I was 16 when I entered.
Old 2012-01-06, 23:27   Link #16832
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Maybe, but blue-collar job really a generalization, teacher, doctor, engineer, hell, maybe a professor too are considered blue collar job. Maybe they mean it's not easy for commoner to become a boss/ politician (= white collar), though ironically most of politician and leaders are STILL male, including I.S.A. of all place.

Side note - Gah, so Philippines really started their college years at 15-16 years old?! Told you the truth, when I entered college at the age of late 17 and considered underage, with most of my friends being late 18 or early 19

What I mean is, if you combine all those years spent in Elementary, Junior High, and High school, you have at the least 12 years spent on education.

Side note 2 - I mean both Ichika and Charles, ah, I forgot, Dan and Yoshi aren't.
Old 2012-01-06, 23:27   Link #16833
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Maybe zero has his own family

@Zero, the problem is, we don't have junior high in Philippines. so we spent only 6yrs in elementary, and 4 yrs at high school.
Old 2012-01-06, 23:30   Link #16834
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Yachi
Oh I see
Old 2012-01-06, 23:31   Link #16835
DarkJak2050

Quote:
So it took them about a year to finish training? Sorry, that seems hard to believe. To note, it takes soldiers years of training just to get basic combat right.
You can train for years, but not matter how long you train, it's not going to be as good as the real thing.

They did complete basic training in 1 year. After that, it's straight into the field. From there is where they refined their combat skills.

Because the best kind of training, is on the job.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 23:32   Link #16836
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you think the IS somehow affected the economy? The tech IS academy has couldn't have been cheap.

Side note - I was supposed to be a teacher till my parents told me to shift. Being a 19 year old teacher would've been a nightmare I skipped some years when I was younger. Anyway, most people are 17-18 when they're in college. I just started early.

Side note 2 - Not true! Dan x Utsuho x Honne and Yoshi x Chifuyu x Natasha FTW!

@ Jak - Not necessarily. Training is vey important because it's what keeps you alive to even got mere experience on the field. What training did they get?
Old 2012-01-06, 23:37   Link #16837
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Do you think the IS somehow affected the economy? The tech IS academy has couldn't have been cheap.
Money circulates, indeed a place I.S.A. would be very expensive to build and maintain. I don't believe Japan funded it by themselves despite the claim.

Quote:
Side note - I was supposed to be a teacher till my parents told me to shift. Being a 19 year old teacher would've been a nightmare I skipped some years when I was younger. Anyway, most people are 17-18 when they're in college. I just started early.
So college is about 3 year?

Quote:
Side note 2 - Not true! Dan x Utsuho x Honne and Yoshi x Chifuyu x Natasha FTW!
Honne is to far-fetched, but really, maybe I can work some with my Spanish OC Amalia.
Old 2012-01-06, 23:41   Link #16838
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: I knew I was forgetting someone! So Natasha would be the flirt... Orimura Ichika, we barely knew him well...T_T

@zero: They are as mature as they are in canon @_@. Chifuyu likes to take charge, Maya just can't take charge no matter how much she tries but is very serious and Tabane is just plain cuckoo.

@blitz: I am now tempted to make a plot synopsis because of that statement XD
Old 2012-01-06, 23:42   Link #16839
Eratas123

@ Senpai - The corporations don't make sense to me. Why make a corp that mass produces units even though there are only 627 cores?

Side note - No. My Birthday's late in the year so I'll graduate a few month's before turning 20.

Side note 2 - Well, there was that Eldritch who likes him

@ Demi - Add Arachne to that Ultimate Foe-yay!
Old 2012-01-06, 23:45   Link #16840
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I find this over 20 harem much more interesting than his current one... am I the only one who thinks so?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest