AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-08, 22:27   Link #141
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
What-If was a good one and it helped spark the idea for my story.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 00:03   Link #142
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijiOrO View Post
Check out these stories:

Alot of these are one-shots but I find that they are very good.
The first Kallen story was solid and the Zero-Kaguya one was very interesting.
Old 2008-08-10, 08:04   Link #143
KrimzonStriker

Guess what Cal, they fit Kewell's sister in today's episode, she's in the Grausam Valkyrie Squad that seems to follow Luciano, apparently she's called Marika Soresi in the novels
Old 2008-08-10, 16:34   Link #144
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I wrote something today and it isn't yaoi XD in fact it has no pairing at all! I also upped in on FF.net but it hasn't loaded yet

Code Geass: A whisper of fragility
Writer: Asheron Karuma

I decided to write this after listening to some more Cowboy Bebop songs, I was thinking about a scenario similar yesterday, guess this is it. It is a short fic, not sure if one would call this a one shot or not. I just had to write this, no pairings for this, this is my first fic in this section without BL lol and has to do with the Kururugi Shrine scene of R2 episode 17, enjoy this. This chap is dedicated to the songs Blue and Green Bird.

Summary:
Set in R2ep 17, Suzaku and Lelouch talk on the Shrine grounds "Lelouch..." His voice seemed as much as a whisper, a whisper because he was afraid that if it were anything more it would break.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4462866/...r_of_fragility
leave a review if you want X3

Spoiler for A whisper of fragility:

enjoy X3

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2008-08-10 at 16:47.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 17:03   Link #145
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Guess what Cal, they fit Kewell's sister in today's episode, she's in the Grausam Valkyrie Squad that seems to follow Luciano, apparently she's called Marika Soresi in the novels
Thanks for the heads up. I read a brief description of her in Japanese; an officer cadet from the officer school at area 11, top grades in piloting, strongly admires and serves Cornelia. Working hard to make up for her brother, whose career ended in infamy. Novel version.

A screen cap or image would be greatly appreciated. I may have to include her just because I've used Kewell so much in my story.
Old 2008-08-10, 17:09   Link #146
KrimzonStriker

Here's a picture of her http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/CO...Large%2024.jpg

And a magazine preview with her and one of her other Valkyrie comrades whose face was actually shown this episode (name unknown), though only those two since I believe there are four members in total actually...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=10786

I'm hoping we get some kind of elaboration on them one of these days in any extra material somewhere
Old 2008-08-10, 18:13   Link #147
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Here's a picture of her http://randomc.maximum7.net/image/CO...Large%2024.jpg

And a magazine preview with her and one of her other Valkyrie comrades whose face was actually shown this episode (name unknown), though only those two since I believe there are four members in total actually...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=10786

I'm hoping we get some kind of elaboration on them one of these days in any extra material somewhere
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............

This looks promising. *Goes to rewrite story*

And here is a Lulu-Euphie I wrote up to cheer up a friend who was devastated by the turn of events in Episode 18. Just a fluffy drabble.

Spoiler for In a perfect world...:
Old 2008-08-11, 01:12   Link #148
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Does Marika actually look a bit familiar to anyone? I could of sworn I have seen someone like her in another anime but the name is escaping me...

Anyway great work on the small drabble Cal it does cheer me up after 18...Although I wasn't that sad with it to begin with.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 01:40   Link #149
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

She looks a little like Hayate Yagami from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, only thing that comes to mind for me.

And I really ought to use Kewell and Marika sometime.
LunaticChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 11:00   Link #150
Miraploy

Here's my fanfic:

code geass: war and sex

Quote:
My name is Rachida Caillaud. This is my first day at Ashford Academy. The people here are all very pretty. I am beautiful and look great in my blazer and necktie. I have especially good legs, all the boys comment on them.

I make a lot of friends on my first day. A lot of the boys like me immediately. But most of the boys are not that interesting. I think Lelouch is the hottest boy.

My first day is the same as Kallen-san's first day. She gets Lelouch's attention fast. She looks crazy.
Comments please?
Miraploy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 12:35   Link #151
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraploy View Post
Here's my fanfic:

Comments please?
You really need to give your fic a new title.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 13:06   Link #152
chryss

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraploy View Post
Here's my fanfic:

My name is Rachida Caillaud. This is my first day at Ashford Academy. The people here are all very pretty. I am beautiful and look great in my blazer and necktie. I have especially good legs, all the boys comment on them.

I make a lot of friends on my first day. A lot of the boys like me immediately. But most of the boys are not that interesting. I think Lelouch is the hottest boy.

My first day is the same as Kallen-san's first day. She gets Lelouch's attention fast. She looks crazy.

Oh my god...

What a horrible horrible MARY SUE version

Please say this is a joke, pretty please????
chryss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 14:14   Link #153
Yorae_paladin1

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4314011/1/ Here's one story I found very interesting this one is not mine.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4358663/...om_Butcher_Bay

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4295805/...ry_Mercenaries

Here are mine.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-14, 19:17   Link #154
Cal-Reflector

Lelouch of Britannia, Chapter 14: Knights Move. In which there is much fighting, exploding, and harrowing real time strategy. Also contained within the chapter is my veiled protest against Sunrise for making Code Geass a Super Robot show rather than a Real Robot show.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816236/14/
Old 2008-08-14, 22:44   Link #155
KrimzonStriker

Well, I hope you at least manage to keep some of the super robot elements present Cal. The Lancelot is a bit of a staple, as is the Guren, and without them we wouldn't be able to advance into the 6th generation mass-produced versions later on, adding a whole new dimension to warfare in general. Still, looking forward to finishing this chapter and I eagerly await part 2 to the battle
Old 2008-08-15, 03:19   Link #156
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I posted this in the romance thread, but since this sounds like a theme to a fan fiction I thought you all might get a laugh out of this too.
Quote:
This is a rumor NO TRUTH BEHIND IT!!
Just thought I should make that perfectly clear.

I've been hearing this HORRIBLE rumor about what Kallen may do to help Lelouch. I feel confident to talk about it here, because I think the odds of this happen is like 0.000000023%.

The rumor is:
Kallen feels such sorrow for Lelouch, losing his little sister. She knows that Lelouch feels he has no reason to live and move on with his life. Fearing he may take his own life she goes to his room and this time offers to comfort him. Her goal is to conceive a child and give him a purpose to live and make a peaceful world.
Wouldn't that just feel so depressing. It would feel more like pity then love.
Though I will feel very disappointed if Kallen doesn't get a kiss by the end of this series. Twice Kallen and Lelouch have come close to a kiss. Would suck to keep teasing and never have a follow through.
Old 2008-08-15, 04:14   Link #157
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I posted this in the romance thread, but since this sounds like a theme to a fan fiction I thought you all might get a laugh out of this too.
Haha, well, many speculations come out of the same place that fanfictions do: our imagination

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Though I will feel very disappointed if Kallen doesn't get a kiss by the end of this series. Twice Kallen and Lelouch have come close to a kiss. Would suck to keep teasing and never have a follow through.
Gotta agree there... Sheryl got one, C.C. got two - why shouldn't Kallen get one too? Especially with how they keep teasing us like this.. >_<.

Speaking of fanfiction, ís there any japanese site that is like fanfiction.net? Somehow it seems to be difficult to find japanese Code Geass fanfiction - I've only found one site so far that has a few japanese Code Geass-fics (I don't think I can post it here though as some of those fics are rated M), so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 12:38   Link #158
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Haha, well, many speculations come out of the same place that fanfictions do: our imagination

Gotta agree there... Sheryl got one, C.C. got two - why shouldn't Kallen get one too? Especially with how they keep teasing us like this.. >_<.

Speaking of fanfiction, ís there any japanese site that is like fanfiction.net? Somehow it seems to be difficult to find japanese Code Geass fanfiction - I've only found one site so far that has a few japanese Code Geass-fics (I don't think I can post it here though as some of those fics are rated M), so...
For any major Japanese fandom there will be a fansite search engine, and they are very very good. See for yourself.

http://www.geass.info/search.htm#category
Old 2008-08-15, 12:42   Link #159
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Ah, yes, Cal- you planning on using the Valkyrie Squadron in any way in your work? Or Marika, at least?
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-15, 13:42   Link #160
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Ah, yes, Cal- you planning on using the Valkyrie Squadron in any way in your work? Or Marika, at least?
Definitely Marika, but there is some confusion as to her profile, according to sources cited by different languages of Wiki.

Novel: She's a cadet attending officer school in Area 11, top of her class, who becomes a personal aid to Cornelia. She's motivated in part to redeem her brother's shame and passing.

Anime: She's a member of the Valkyrie squad under the unlikable Knight of Ten.

All that's certain is that she's Kewell's younger sister and dies saying his name. She seems awfully young, so the idea of her as an aspiring young officer makes more sense. In the anime she's an awfully accomplished pilot; a guard of a KOR certainly seems above whatever place in life Kewell had achieved. I may take a compromise between the two settings; I think her role in the anime is so transient most readers wouldn't mind if I take some liberties with her.

Tags
character, discussion