AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-17, 19:26   Link #321
aswad

wohoo yess im new chapter out today i wonder how long it will take to get scaned, cleaned and translatted thank you who evever you are for doing this wohoo
aswad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 19:34   Link #322
Chelydra

God this chapter is going to be pure epic! I hope he picks Miia!
Old 2012-08-17, 19:46   Link #323
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79305 View Post
In Ch5 Pg19, the human couple looks like Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online. Does anyone agree?
maybe an adult version of them, yeah.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 20:01   Link #324
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

i dont remember a sucubus... nor a kyubi.

the author did have a spider... a mermaid, slime, 4 arms, cow, and a headless armor type girl.

The headless armor type girl (dulluhan) is also comedy...
The spider girl loves protein as it helps her build her webs.. and well... u can guess where that doujin went on her getting protein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
heheheheh...so true, But still, I wanted the cow girl to be in it. He'd be set for life milk wise. And he could have fun milking it(during and after)! How I wish I could have one.
LOL... that milk sold out HELLA FAST too.. :P

Oh some comedy on harpy from doujin since it seems harpy isnt getting any love:
Spoiler:
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 14:43   Link #325
Chelydra

New chapter out todays sooo what happened? Since it will be some time before its translated.
Old 2012-08-18, 18:05   Link #327
Chelydra

Searching google for the chapter raw has yielded nothing.

BTW WD who is that chick in your sig?
Old 2012-08-19, 23:55   Link #329
Chelydra

Anyone have any luck?
Old 2012-08-20, 00:22   Link #330
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^nope, but if we're lucky it will be up and translated within a week.
Old 2012-08-21, 01:37   Link #331
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelydra View Post
I would want one more like this: *Though it would have to be one of the smarter types.*

Spoiler:
you can go for Nure Onna type Slime girl from Zipangu, they're the smartest type of devoted slime girl which is inherited by each divide (generation/childs) , but if you also want battle prowess, go for Dark slime, their magic and damage absorbing ability is fearsome

Quote:
This would be the ideal:
Spoiler:
too white for my taste, Echidna is the best, green is fresh

Quote:
Or this:
Spoiler:
just remember to not cheat, or your neck will be strangled

Quote:
For mammals this
Spoiler:
agreed with you

Quote:
On a more off topic note the gargoyles maybe worth a shot I love the wings...

I just can't take the whole hoof thing....
if you want wings, all succubus variant have wings but not all utilize it, Harpy mostly use it although Cockatrice is an exception, try Ryu or Dragon then

here's the gimmick:
Vampire is succubus variant that didn't show or use their wings often (mostly appear as cape) but they sure can take you to some night flight 'honeymoon' ala 'fuck in the air' style, just abandon your hope if you want to see her in swimsuit at the summer, since you'll burn your wife alive, except she has a lot of 'fill' the night before (to make her magical power and sun resistant reach its peak)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 03:16   Link #332
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Just to let everyone know Chelydra created a social group for the manga/monster girls(in general). The link is in my Signature.
Old 2012-08-21, 15:06   Link #333
Chelydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
you can go for Nure Onna type Slime girl from Zipangu, they're the smartest type of devoted slime girl which is inherited by each divide (generation/childs) , but if you also want battle prowess, go for Dark slime, their magic and damage absorbing ability is fearsome

too white for my taste, Echidna is the best, green is fresh

just remember to not cheat, or your neck will be strangled

agreed with you

if you want wings, all succubus variant have wings but not all utilize it, Harpy mostly use it although Cockatrice is an exception, try Ryu or Dragon then

here's the gimmick:
Vampire is succubus variant that didn't show or use their wings often (mostly appear as cape) but they sure can take you to some night flight 'honeymoon' ala 'fuck in the air' style, just abandon your hope if you want to see her in swimsuit at the summer, since you'll burn your wife alive, except she has a lot of 'fill' the night before (to make her magical power and sun resistant reach its peak)
You mean this hottie for the slime girl?

Spoiler:

As for the rest I value loyalty so if someone is willing to be devoted to me I shall return the favor so to speak.
Old 2012-08-21, 15:13   Link #334
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
here's the gimmick:
I can go with that. Girl in swimsuit at moon light is beautiful, not to mention sex that follows, as long as you are alone that is.
And frankly I need to see some pics of that type of "monsters" maybe they are more human than the rest of the flock which just scares the shit of me.
I rather take girl with fangs and wings than something that can do some strange shit to me. At least I either die sucked out of blood, sucked out soul, or just ripped apart if she's strong. Still better than being sucked dry by a spider in some web ^^.
Old 2012-08-21, 21:12   Link #335
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

where's the new chapter? ;p
Old 2012-08-21, 21:34   Link #336
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^I know that it's out, but can't find any raws. It should be up in English at any time now.
Old 2012-08-21, 22:35   Link #337
Chelydra

Been looking too No luck so far.
Old 2012-08-22, 07:36   Link #338
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
You mean this hottie for the slime girl?

Spoiler:

As for the rest I value loyalty so if someone is willing to be devoted to me I shall return the favor so to speak.
yup! as 'Wet Woman' she's quite devoted, and as slime girl all she need is your love milk dunno about jealousy, but you need two wife if she come to your possession, one for sex, one for offspring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I can go with that. Girl in swimsuit at moon light is beautiful, not to mention sex that follows, as long as you are alone that is.
And frankly I need to see some pics of that type of "monsters" maybe they are more human than the rest of the flock which just scares the shit of me.
I rather take girl with fangs and wings than something that can do some strange shit to me. At least I either die sucked out of blood, sucked out soul, or just ripped apart if she's strong. Still better than being sucked dry by a spider in some web ^^.
Vampire variant usually have her own castle so you will be alone indeed, if lucky, you can get a Vampire variant that own a castle near sea shore, although it's pretty annoying for your wife, since nothing except her husband milk (that boost their sun resistant magic aura once fully 'charged') or her castle shadow can protect her from sunlight harm

well, in case you get a spider type, choose Jourogumo, they're very gentle and wont try to eat you alive like 'Black Widow' or hump you relentlessly like Ushi-Oni
Just remember to chain her down/or put her in a sturdy cage at sunset, stuff your ear, and stay away from her if you don't wanna have sex, or this 'Seduction Master' will lure your lust by their horny whisper and expression and rape you (if not chained) till sunrise.
The benefit?, she can mend any clothes from her webs, just show the sample once, and she'll be able to replicate it to produce highest pricing garments
Quote:
Been looking too No luck so far.
same here
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 09:51   Link #339
JAGI_X

I really cant wait for the next chap and to see what MC will do.
Old 2012-08-22, 15:51   Link #340
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
I really cant wait for the next chap and to see what MC will do.
Obviously, Gotta Catch Hump 'Em All?
Right, right?

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl