AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-03, 13:14   Link #41
Same_Shark

They're bringing in new characters because the old characters would get boring. The fanboys may believe they wouldn't get bored with Mai and the others, but trust me, they will.
Old 2007-06-03, 18:42   Link #42
kikyo4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansana View Post
God, I love Shizuru's face in the second one, it's so nicely drawn. Almost like in the Mai Hime manga

Tomoe hmm... I never really liked her, but things might get interesting if we count some possible shiznat. I bet she can do great job as an annoying stalker. I wonder if Shizuru is looking at Natsuki or Mayo in the pool picture.
my guess: natsuki, from where she's standing, she seems to have a full view of natsuki's perfect forum...it seems like nao got herself someone to cruddling on...and mayo sure has a big chest, compare to natsuki, so it seems.

shizuru is so hot and sexy with that white two pieces on. luv it!
i look forward for some possib. of shiznat soon!
Old 2007-06-03, 20:03   Link #43
Captain Picard
LUElinks Forever

Send a message via AIM to Captain Picard
Is Nagi in this yet? Because he was the best part of both of the other series.
Old 2007-06-03, 21:12   Link #44
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Picard View Post
Is Nagi in this yet? Because he was the best part of both of the other series.
Actually he is! Here's the pic:
Old 2007-06-03, 23:15   Link #45
Shirei13
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codine View Post
wait so mai is dead in destiny...?
i woudln't be suprised if they just assumed that mai was dead and then at the end woh ! we atcually lied, theyr thought she was dead but she wasn't :P alota shows ive seen do that, kinda like in otome (kinda) mai went into the woods and u kinda assume she died, but nope :P man when mai showed up in otome i thought she was gonna become this huge character with lodda fight scenes :P nope :P:P still it was cool seein her again thou mmm mai
Old 2007-06-04, 09:57   Link #46
soleil192

well the raws for chapter 1 to 4 are on tokyotosho...:P
Old 2007-06-04, 10:34   Link #47
solarknight123

so does anyone know what nagi's role is in "destiny" yet?
Old 2007-06-04, 11:11   Link #48
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarknight123 View Post
so does anyone know what nagi's role is in "destiny" yet?
Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-04, 14:10   Link #49
soleil192

so
Spoiler for .:
Old 2007-06-04, 16:01   Link #50
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil192 View Post
so
Spoiler for .:
Spoiler for .:
Old 2007-06-04, 17:02   Link #51
soleil192

here
Spoiler for .:

and here
Spoiler for too:
Old 2007-06-04, 17:08   Link #52
Same_Shark

Quote:
Spoiler for .:
Mayo isn't a HiME to be exact. She's a "MIKO." Since they do have birthmarks, my guess is that MIKO are a "subspecies" of HiME. Maybe Mayo's tattoo represents "Draco."
Old 2007-06-04, 22:42   Link #53
solarknight123

Well i know she's not a hime, i was saying that in MH the girl's symbols were located where they were because of the zodiac sign . So "MIKO" is the term used in MH destiny to describe mayo and others like her huh? Is it an acronym as well, if it is wonder what it means. BTW thanks soleil192 for those pics of Mayo with her symbol. she looks creepy in the first one Where did you find them?
Old 2007-06-04, 22:48   Link #54
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Where did you find them?
They're from the novel.
Old 2007-06-05, 02:32   Link #55
solarknight123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
They're from the novel.
Well i knew that but i meant where on the internet. mai-hime pics like those are so hard to find on the internet.
Old 2007-06-05, 10:05   Link #56
Sansana
a green tea lover

Send a message via ICQ to Sansana Send a message via MSN to Sansana
The scans of Hime Destiny can be found on tokyotosho dot com
Old 2007-06-05, 11:39   Link #57
joshualimm

Wat??!! No Mai!?? So wat, just cuz she was the last-standing hime in the first series (well, kinda anyway), she's getting the cold treatment, not only in Otome, but also Destiny??!! NOOOO!!!!!

Btw, it's probably just me, but I'm actually hoping that it'd turn into something like Higurashi... emo-wise and plot-wise... Give us (or the very least, me) something that ties all universes together!! And let Mai be alive and well...

Heck, if I were the director/author, I'd prolly put the story into something like: After the first series ended, the world changed, etc etc. And so the reason for Mai's lack of presence would prolly because she's running around trying to undo things (how about mai otome? how would i know... But gimme 3 episodes, and I could prolly come up with something cheesy enough to explain it all) ... cuz she's prolly the only one who's aware of the changing worlds. If Destiny could pull off something like Misaki Chronicles with Mai appearing and disappearing every now and then, at the very least, I'd be one happy fan.

See? It's cheesy enough to turn hell into one delicious toast, and cliched enough to replace its fiery, sulfuric pit, but... oh well... I just love cheese. I prolly wouldn't even have thought about something like this, if it weren't for Higurashi and Suzumiya Haruhi ("The world could very well have been created 3 years ago"). But hey, a man can dream... a.k.a, my 2 cents + a little rant.

laterz
ChEwcHeW

P.s., Also slightly inspired by Tsubasa Chronicles. Which reminds me, can't they just do what CLAMPS is doing? Tie the universes together. Heck, let Mai be the Witch of Time if they want, as long as Mai appears in ALL titles that starts with 舞 and contains HiME. /^舞[\w\W]*?HiME[\w\W]*$/
Old 2007-06-05, 15:27   Link #58
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshualimm View Post
Wat??!! No Mai!?? So wat, just cuz she was the last-standing hime in the first series (well, kinda anyway), she's getting the cold treatment, not only in Otome, but also Destiny??!! NOOOO!!!!!

Btw, it's probably just me, but I'm actually hoping that it'd turn into something like Higurashi... emo-wise and plot-wise... Give us (or the very least, me) something that ties all universes together!! And let Mai be alive and well...

Heck, if I were the director/author, I'd prolly put the story into something like: After the first series ended, the world changed, etc etc. And so the reason for Mai's lack of presence would prolly because she's running around trying to undo things (how about mai otome? how would i know... But gimme 3 episodes, and I could prolly come up with something cheesy enough to explain it all) ... cuz she's prolly the only one who's aware of the changing worlds. If Destiny could pull off something like Misaki Chronicles with Mai appearing and disappearing every now and then, at the very least, I'd be one happy fan.

See? It's cheesy enough to turn hell into one delicious toast, and cliched enough to replace its fiery, sulfuric pit, but... oh well... I just love cheese. I prolly wouldn't even have thought about something like this, if it weren't for Higurashi and Suzumiya Haruhi ("The world could very well have been created 3 years ago"). But hey, a man can dream... a.k.a, my 2 cents + a little rant.

laterz
ChEwcHeW

P.s., Also slightly inspired by Tsubasa Chronicles. Which reminds me, can't they just do what CLAMPS is doing? Tie the universes together. Heck, let Mai be the Witch of Time if they want, as long as Mai appears in ALL titles that starts with 舞 and contains HiME. /^舞[\w\W]*?HiME[\w\W]*$/
We don't know that Mai won't appear. Chances are, she will. Just be patient, it's only at Chapter 4.
Old 2007-06-05, 19:40   Link #59
soleil192

link for MHD on megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MYABBK1B
Old 2007-06-06, 01:37   Link #60
Icarisain
Shizuru Supporter #43

Send a message via MSN to Icarisain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
I'd like to know the same thing.

EDIT:

I found a brief summary of chapter 1, so here it goes.
http://pariasols.livejournal.com/6416.html
Argh, I've been busted...>///< Hadn't expected it to be spread all the way to AS. Well, in any case, if anyone wants to ask or correct me on stuff, you can go ahead.

And if anybody thinks you can do a better translation, I'll email you the raws and drop the project immediately...ikka has very little faith in her Japanese reading abilities.
Closed Thread

Tags
light novels, shounen