AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 31.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 28.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-06, 01:27   Link #321
Nemesis

i think its best if we dont focus so much on Elio(AAARGH!! WE ARE GETTING SUCKED IN BY THE PLOT THE CREATORS MADE!).How about talking about the other characters?
Old 2007-06-06, 01:33   Link #322
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
i think its best if we dont focus so much on Elio(AAARGH!! WE ARE GETTING SUCKED IN BY THE PLOT THE CREATORS MADE!).How about talking about the other characters?
You're getting irritated by the kid?
Well, if your so insistent, let's talk about the involvement of Ginga now.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-06, 01:35   Link #323
Nemesis

No.i kinda like him.But what i dont like is the plunging shifting interest of the fans.(but anyway never mind)
Old 2007-06-06, 01:39   Link #324
Aaron008R

Quote:
No.i kinda like him.But what i dont like is the plunging shifting interest of the fans.(but anyway never mind)
I understand your concern, but you shouldn't really tell people to stop talking about a topic unless it's off topic.

And since I've already mentioned Ginga, any hope of her getting to fight next episodes? I'm looking forward to some sibling-tag-team with her and Subaru. Not to mention her variation of Mach Calibur. (IF she already has it)

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-06, 01:51   Link #325
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I understand your concern, but you shouldn't really tell people to stop talking about a topic unless it's off topic.

And since I've already mentioned Ginga, any hope of her getting to fight next episodes? I'm looking forward to some sibling-tag-team with her and Subaru. Not to mention her variation of Mach Calibur. (IF she already has it)
I do hope we'll see Ginga fight. Though I expect her to lose, either totally or being helped by Subaru or someone else in time.
Old 2007-06-06, 02:04   Link #326
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Have you been living under a rock?!

What do you think the last two episodes were about?!

Quote:
My bad, you're new here...

... You probably haven't seen the episode 2 and episode 5 threads...

THIS is not a new thing
Old 2007-06-06, 02:13   Link #327
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Why, he's a good kid ~
My only piece of dislike about Caro x Erio is that they were both raised by Fate ~ kinda feels like they've made them too much brother and sister. But Caro seems the same age now as back in the military base so I just like to think of her as new.

Mmm.. is it ever made clear if Erio & Caro have been adopted by Fate ~
Old 2007-06-06, 02:23   Link #328
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah we've had plenty to talk about other than Erio the last few episodes. Seriously other than talking about how well he can hand out a towel, it's not been a big topic.

Normally I'd agree that it'd be kind've like they were brother and sister with being raised by Fate. But doesn't appear as if they've ever met before so at least it helps. Not sure if she's officially adopted either. Maybe she could be a guardian, or simply acting as an unofficial parent for the two.

I'm not sure if we'll see Ginga fight. Seems like she's on another trail so maybe will continue the investigation. Though anything is possible, they wouldn't talk about giving her a device unless she was going to fight at some point.
Old 2007-06-06, 02:28   Link #329
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

LINDY is the official guardian of Elio...on the papers, since Elio was adopted when Fate was still too young to put her name on official papers of guardianship, adoption, whatever it is.

Fate seems to be Caro's official guardian, but at least it's not really...like asking her to treat Fate as a mother so far.

So, IF we want to be extremely technical, it's not brother-sister, it's uncle-niece.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:08   Link #330
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

GUARDIAN.

Not adopted parent

Taking advantage of technicality, they're not brother-sister, nor uncle-niece...
Old 2007-06-06, 04:17   Link #331
Nemesis

then what are they then?Future to be Lovers/husband and wife?

ps.i sotta figured out how the bezerk black dragon will be summoned.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:19   Link #332
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
then what are they then?Future to be Lovers/husband and wife?
Of course not

Quote:
ps.i sotta figured out how the bezerk black dragon will be summoned.
I don't think it's a berserker just because it's a deity
Old 2007-06-06, 04:22   Link #333
Nemesis

i suspect in a desperate bid to save the whole RF6 from scagletti's powerfull team ,caro will summon the black dragon,but is unable to control and thus runs wild.Nanoha ,fate and maybe hayate arrive too late to stop her.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:27   Link #334
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Of course not
So...the BIG Waifu? followed by 2nd-tier ones? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't think it's a berserker just because it's a deity
How many "mythological-beast" gods or deities are perfectly calm and sane, I ask you? In fact, you can say the same to most "gods" too.

Not to mention it's clear that Caro herself plays a role in making sure her control over the summon is A-okay. Now if we add "slight emotional jealousy/whatever" into her state of mind, no need pyscho-moe or anything, just a small chink in her trust towards her knight of non-shining jacket...

RAMPAGE!

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:34   Link #335
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Not to mention it's clear that Caro herself plays a role in making sure her control over the summon is A-okay. Now if we add "slight emotional jealousy/whatever" into her state of mind, no need pyscho-moe or anything, just a small chink in her trust towards her knight of non-shining jacket...

RAMPAGE!
Or add in desperation and panic emotions
Old 2007-06-06, 05:07   Link #336
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
i suspect in a desperate bid to save the whole RF6 from scagletti's powerfull team ,caro will summon the black dragon,but is unable to control and thus runs wild.Nanoha ,fate and maybe hayate arrive too late to stop her.
I think Caro can un-summon at any time ~
Otherwise little soldier boy back when Fate picked her up wouldn't have had a report.

I wonder if for say, Caro becomes seriously hurt or unconscious, if it will auto-summon.
Old 2007-06-06, 05:17   Link #337
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Ginga fighting huh...that would be interesting to see, as Rein did say that she will get a device, something that is similar to Subaru's Mach Calibur...
maybe in the next episode, we'll get two transformation sequences, one being Hayate's transformation, and if Ginga does fight, maybe her transformation sequence as well!!

talking about Ginga, she has certainly become absorbed in this Relic investigation...but its kind of a risky mission, as she is by herself and with her device...she can get attacked at any time without any backup to help out...
with the possibility of Ginga having action screen time, where the heck is Chrono anyways??

the three admirals sound very intimidating...a very interesting turn of events in the story, if this does happens, is if
Spoiler for three admirals:

then we might get that scenario of TSAB vs. RF6...talk about crazy
Old 2007-06-06, 06:00   Link #338
Nemesis

that would be rebellion!
Old 2007-06-06, 06:44   Link #339
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
We are going very very slow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
I think Caro can un-summon at any time ~
Otherwise little soldier boy back when Fate picked her up wouldn't have had a report.

I wonder if for say, Caro becomes seriously hurt or unconscious, if it will auto-summon.
That guy might be referring to Fried though looking at the whole episode and the comment of Fried's consciousness level.Also Since Caro was not in control, it was probably subdued easily too.Mages at signum/Vita rank should be able to stop dragon at fried lvl easily more so if it doesn't have controller.

The black dragon itself must be different in many way and I really dont think it will un summon too since that dude in the manga was 1/2 dead while the dragon is fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
the three admirals sound very intimidating...a very interesting turn of events in the story, if this does happens, is if
Spoiler for three admirals:

then we might get that scenario of TSAB vs. RF6...talk about crazy
Expecting the Reigas instead of any of the admirals looking at his speech.
Old 2007-06-06, 06:55   Link #340
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
So...the BIG Waifu? followed by 2nd-tier ones? :3
It's a first come first serve basis

Quote:
How many "mythological-beast" gods or deities are perfectly calm and sane, I ask you? In fact, you can say the same to most "gods" too.
Oh yeah... I forgotten what I've learnt from the "Everworld" series

Quote:

RAMPAGE!
Didn't she said that she would want to introduce it to Erio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post

talking about Ginga, she has certainly become absorbed in this Relic investigation...but its kind of a risky mission, as she is by herself and with her device...she can get attacked at any time without any backup to help out...
with the possibility of Ginga having action screen time, where the heck is Chrono anyways??
I don't think Ginga would be sent directly into a hot zone. This scene was just an investigation...

And I'm guessing he'll appear in the second half... Hope-fully with some screentime in the new Op
Closed Thread