Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-25, 01:37   Link #81
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
a weird chapter.. So they're at where no light reaches anymore...but fishmen island is much further down....
Makes me wonder if we'd be introduced to a fishman that looks like a lanternfish as they can be found at such ocean depths.
Old 2010-11-25, 01:56   Link #82
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Makes me wonder if we'd be introduced to a fishman that looks like a lanternfish as they can be found at such ocean depths.
I expect the Fishmen will live by underwater volcanoes, or they will live in caves with lichen to light the area.

Or something truly spectacular, like and underground world ala Journey to the Center of the Earth.
Old 2010-11-25, 02:59   Link #83
golgo13

interesting chapter, among other things i was thinking how come caribou wasn't completely devastated he lost his entire crew and ship for some reason i began thinking maybe he actually made all of these guys and that its part of his ability and a reason all of them look the same..total random thought.
Old 2010-11-25, 03:00   Link #84
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I expect the Fishmen will live by underwater volcanoes, or they will live in caves with lichen to light the area.

Or something truly spectacular, like and underground world ala Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Still it would be great to see a fishman in the form of a lanternfish. I wonder if there'll be fishmen in the form of jellyfish?
Old 2010-11-25, 03:17   Link #85
spandy15

It's odd, but nobody seems to care about Caribou's crew; you know, the ones who were apparently killed by the Kraken. Did they all die, or will they be rescued by a fishman/shark in clothing?

Also, the one event that made me smile the most this chapter:

*Kraken destroys Caribou's ship*

ZORO: They look like jellyfish.

CARIBOU: Shut up, Roronoaaaaa!!!

classic Zoro (would've been better if he got lost somehow)
Old 2010-11-25, 03:46   Link #86
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

His brother probably has a similar logia. That depth should've crushed them, but they look like balloons and floating up instead.
Old 2010-11-25, 03:46   Link #87
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Nipple lights. This is some weird shit. The first time I look at a One Piece chapter and I see this...
Old 2010-11-25, 03:57   Link #88
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Nipple lights. This is some weird shit. The first time I look at a One Piece chapter and I see this...

Hey, we have yet to see what "tools" Franky keeps in his speedo as Oda had revealed....
Old 2010-11-25, 04:01   Link #89
spandy15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
His brother probably has a similar logia. That depth should've crushed them, but they look like balloons and floating up instead.
This is One Piece were talking about; physics doesn't seem to have as large an effect here. Good example: Duval getting plastic surgery from Duval's kick; definitely not applicable in our universe. Another: Space Pirates; this is so obvious, I really don't need to go an further. This is just another example. I mean, just look at Sanji; in our-universe physics, he would've been crushed, but since this is One Piece, no such thing.

By the way, it's hard to tell, but it looks like Coribou is floating up with the rest of the crewmates; if so, he doesn't have a DF ability, as DF users would sink (like anchors).

P.S.: There was a rumor about two weeks ago saying that the new SH crewmember would be appearing in this chapter; anybody beside me remember that? If it is true, the we just saw our new crewmate: an unnamed shark with clothes (sorry for the bad news, all you Caribou and Kraken fans; better guessing next time!).:crazy:
Old 2010-11-25, 04:07   Link #90
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by spandy15 View Post
This is One Piece were talking about; physics doesn't seem to have as large an effect here. Good example: Duval getting plastic surgery from Duval's kick; definitely not applicable in our universe. Another: Space Pirates; this is so obvious, I really don't need to go an further. This is just another example. I mean, just look at Sanji; in our-universe physics, he would've been crushed, but since this is One Piece, no such thing.

By the way, it's hard to tell, but it looks like Coribou is floating up with the rest of the crewmates; if so, he doesn't have a DF ability, as DF users would sink (like anchors).

P.S.: There was a rumor about two weeks ago saying that the new SH crewmember would be appearing in this chapter; anybody beside me remember that? If it is true, the we just saw our new crewmate: an unnamed shark with clothes (sorry for the bad news, all you Caribou and Kraken fans; better guessing next time!).:crazy:

Think you mean Sanji~

But yeah, I remember that. If it WAS Caribou, then the chapter wouldn't have had to have been 605 for the next member to join, seeing as he appeared waaaay earlier. My money is on the shark if it IS true.
Old 2010-11-25, 04:53   Link #91
Gin
*Artist

Now that the monster trio is M.I.A. I feel like Caribou will attack soon.
Old 2010-11-25, 05:55   Link #92
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
That shark reminds me of starfish friend of Cremie.

Now is a good moment for Zoro to get lost XD
Old 2010-11-25, 06:35   Link #93
spandy15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Now that the monster trio is M.I.A. I feel like Caribou will attack soon.
I'm not so sure; even though the monster trio is MIA, Caribou probably still doesn't want to be in a 6 on 1 fight with the infamous SH crew...especially since they're 7000 meters into the ocean...and since the rest of his crew is also MIA...he may not even know that the monster trio are the stongest members of the crew (Luffy and Zoro are obviously two of them, but Sanji isn't so obvious). Unless he's on land, has some backup, or is facing better odds (or a combination of them), he'll probably take his chances as the SH's POW.

One more thing: did the shark with clothing (ah, heck with it; I'll just call him "Kisamenohito") come out of the Kraken's mouth, or somewhere else. From my point of view, it looks like Kisamenohito is escaping through the Kraken's eye, but...hopefully, that's just me.

P.S.: Thanks, SOGESNAKE, for catching that; I don't usually make mistakes. However, if you type stuff out long enough, you'll end up typing out words you had no intention of doing in the first place... :crazy:
Old 2010-11-25, 07:32   Link #94
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by spandy15 View Post
I'm not so sure; even though the monster trio is MIA, Caribou probably still doesn't want to be in a 6 on 1 fight with the infamous SH crew...especially since they're 7000 meters into the ocean...and since the rest of his crew is also MIA...he may not even know that the monster trio are the stongest members of the crew (Luffy and Zoro are obviously two of them, but Sanji isn't so obvious). Unless he's on land, has some backup, or is facing better odds (or a combination of them), he'll probably take his chances as the SH's POW.

One more thing: did the shark with clothing (ah, heck with it; I'll just call him "Kisamenohito") come out of the Kraken's mouth, or somewhere else. From my point of view, it looks like Kisamenohito is escaping through the Kraken's eye, but...hopefully, that's just me.

P.S.: Thanks, SOGESNAKE, for catching that; I don't usually make mistakes. However, if you type stuff out long enough, you'll end up typing out words you had no intention of doing in the first place... :crazy:
I'd say that Kisamenohito is escaping from Kraken's grip near his face. Shark is shown being held and then the arm loosen and there are bubbles indicating that Kraken let go. It's a really big shark (as Zoro said) because he is 1/5 of Kraken's face or something XD

I'd say Caribou should be plenty intimidated by Franky's rockets and Robin's huge hands but then again he's logia - the only expression of him being suprised was when he saw Chopper's guard point. He is speachless after seeing Luffy deafet Kraken, but after that we don't see him at the dark bottom - maybe he run away and hide somewhere on the ship.
Old 2010-11-25, 08:55   Link #95
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Sure, but control doesn't imply full mastery.
I didn’t said Full mastery, I said full control, Meaning she can use it at will any time, every time she makes any other character blush (Female or Male) is the manifestation of the Kings Haki, and she use it whenever she wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
O lord, not this again..
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
That shark reminds me of starfish friend of Cremie.
The shark is wearing the brand of clothes that Pappagu designs (Criminal).

Last edited by Rurik; 2010-11-25 at 09:22.
Old 2010-11-25, 09:55   Link #96
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

I think the Kraken is the "lion" and the shark is the splinter in it's paw. Luffy knocked it free and now the Kraken will be his best buddy.
Old 2010-11-25, 10:14   Link #97
Kallen4life

Quote:
every time she makes any other character blush (Female or Male) is the manifestation of the Kings Haki
I think that's just her being smokin hot (and wearing that absolute cleavage doesn't hurt) + fanboying/girling over the Most Beautiful Woman in the world, which in turns enables her to turn anyone to stone at a distance (otherwise she has to physically hit em)

Kings Haki just knocks people out or paralyzes them with fear or makes them flee

Hancock, in fact, has never displayed Kings Haki so far (but neither did WB .. both were said to have it)
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2010-11-25, 10:18   Link #98
xPresagio

The shark looks quite similar to one of the original designs Oda presented on Green book.

Granted, that seemed to be just Zoro in animal form, but who knows if he decided to use it as a different character. And how relevant will he be. A sword-fish?

._

Extra: The first vignette of "Underworld sea" really does set the mood. Hellsing/Berserk-ish..
Old 2010-11-25, 11:13   Link #99
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
I think the Kraken is the "lion" and the shark is the splinter in it's paw. Luffy knocked it free and now the Kraken will be his best buddy.
Unless it can regrow a half-dozen limbs, I seriously doubt the Kraken will ever want to be friends with Luffy and company...
Old 2010-11-25, 12:07   Link #100
janipani

How ridiculous to fight over what kind of haki Hancock uses. Like we had any idea about different type of haki. How are variety of haki got their name? Is the difference in haki itself or way and level its been used? Who knows for sure? I don't

People insist that Boa can't use King's Haki. But she is Queen of the pirates, maybe she uses Queen's haki? kukuku xD

Either way we can be sure that she can use it and that she probably is damn good at using it.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion