AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2012-07-21, 17:33   Link #121
Mojzes
Harem Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene098 View Post
Could you tell me which vol and which chapter he
1)groped
2)Played with her nipples(I really don't remember this)
That's a difficult to fulfill request, however he played with her nipples ( Poked them ) in the fights , with Rias beeing the Swith Princess . He also groped them but only during the fights and not private life, unfortunately.

That's all i know.
Old 2012-07-21, 17:36   Link #122
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojzes View Post
That's a difficult to fulfill request, however he played with her nipples ( Poked them ) in the fights , with Rias beeing the Swith Princess . He also groped them but only during the fights and not private life, unfortunately.

That's all i know.
did he poke them in public so everyone could see?
and same for groping?
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 17:49   Link #123
zzhk
Summary Machine

Why don't you just read all the existing translations?

All the breast power up scenes are already done.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 17:50   Link #124
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ah Ise first poked Rias' breasts during vol 5 when fighting Koneko's older sister Kuroka to achieve Balance Breaker. Kuroka is here

Afterwards in vol 6, he poked Rias' breast again to release Juggernaut Drive. Vol 9 he poked Rias' breast again to unlock Triana.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 18:59   Link #125
sky black swordman

Quote:
did he poke them in public so everyone could see?
and same for groping?
Its as @zzhk said they are.
Rias does not like to show breast in public so everyone could see. She usually let them out in way so that no one will see them expect Issei.
In vol 5 To reach BB Issei poke them but only Koneko and Koneko's sister saw.
In vol 8 grope Rias in front of her sister.However she told him too to increse his power .
In vol 9 he once again poked her nipples but before she exposed her breast's she made it so no one would see them besides Issei.
In vol 11 he use GIFT on her breast's . I dont think he poke them or grope them.
Old 2012-07-21, 20:32   Link #126
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Its as @zzhk said they are.
Rias does not like to show breast in public so everyone could see. She usually let them out in way so that no one will see them expect Issei.
In vol 5 To reach BB Issei poke them but only Koneko and Koneko's sister saw.
In vol 8 grope Rias in front of her sister.However she told him too to increse his power .
In vol 9 he once again poked her nipples but before she exposed her breast's she made it so no one would see them besides Issei.
In vol 11 he use GIFT on her breast's . I dont think he poke them or grope them.
Thanks So Much!

1)Just curious but when you say "Rias does not like to show breast in public so everyone could see. She usually let them out in way so that no one will see them expect Issei."

Are you infering that from what Rias said or just by observing her personality?

2) In vol 8 when did Rias have a sister?

3)Does anyone know if there are any scenes missing from this list?
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 21:46   Link #127
sky black swordman

Quote:
Thanks So Much!

1)Just curious but when you say "Rias does not like to show breast in public so everyone could see. She usually let them out in way so that no one will see them expect Issei."

Are you infering that from what Rias said or just by observing her personality?

2) In vol 8 when did Rias have a sister?

3)Does anyone know if there are any scenes missing from this list?
1) Both . Rias gets embarrassed and flushed when she does it.
In vol 5 when Issei first asked her if he can poke her nipples to attain BB, she thinks about then lets him.
She then tells him to hurry because it is embarrassing.

In vol 6 before she goes to Issei in Juggernaut Drive , she looks at vail who is there .
Rias glances or glares at which causes him to look away.

In vol 9 to help Issei attain Triana shifts her position so no one other then Issei can see her breast.
The Whole idea of poking nipples came from Azazel in vol 5.
Issei after hearing the idea decided that he want to do it too.

2) Yes she does. Well she is her sister in law Grayfia.
Grayfia is married to Rias's brother Sirzechs.

3) Vol 6 like @eaperxKingx said to release Juggernaut Drive.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-07-21 at 22:02.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 21:50   Link #128
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Oh and in case if anyone is wondering, the author said he might do a volume 0 for Sirzerchs and Grayfia history.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 22:25   Link #129
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Oh and in case if anyone is wondering, the author said he might do a volume 0 for Sirzerchs and Grayfia history.
Not really that interested tbh. It would be a story worth reading but I would much rather get another volume with the main cast instead.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 07:08   Link #130
dannclark

speaking of sirzerchs in volume 12 he azazeal and that other dude from the heaven faction are in hades crib he says that he wont show hades mercy or something the next time.

Does sirzerchs actually stand a chance against a god or was he just saying it for effect?
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 07:11   Link #131
ImperialFlameGod8190

He stands a chance because he's a Maou which is the devil's version of God
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 07:33   Link #132
XFire
150% done

Sirzechs would have killed Hades if it had come to a fight. The original Lucifer Maou was a God-class being, and Sirzechs was ten times his strength. At the moment, I'm assuming he'd be in the top mid-class to low high-class of God's.
Old 2012-07-22, 07:42   Link #133
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
He stands a chance because he's a Maou which is the devil's version of God
i heard from someone earlier though hes not even ranked in the top 10 strongest considering hades is like basically everything that resembles evil in greek religion you'd have to think hes got some serious power on his hands. It seems unlikely to me that a natural born devil with no god killing ability's could take down a god one on one. I dunno unless someone has proof that he could
Old 2012-07-22, 14:08   Link #134
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
i heard from someone earlier though hes not even ranked in the top 10 strongest considering hades is like basically everything that resembles evil in greek religion you'd have to think hes got some serious power on his hands. It seems unlikely to me that a natural born devil with no god killing ability's could take down a god one on one. I dunno unless someone has proof that he could
You're missing a couple facts there.

One, Hades isn't top ten either.

Two, that ranking didn't include the "Made of Destruction" thing.

Three, Hades isn't evil, in fact he's actually the most sympathetic god in the original myth's. He's the god of death, which most people connect to Hell. But in this case it's literally all death and afterlife, including the Greek versions of Heaven, Purgatory, and Hell.

Four, Sirzechs isn't actually a "normal" devil. During the "Hades" chapter in vol 12, Azazel talks about Sirzechs and Ajuka being super-devils. They're implied to be some kind of mutation, which gives them a level of power completely beyond normal devils, including the previous Maou.

Finally, Hades nearly pissed his pants when Sirzechs got serious. Just by standing there he was destroying his surroundings.
Old 2012-07-22, 14:36   Link #135
bludvein

As long as we are on the topic of Greek myths...Hades wasn't really all that evil in comparison to the other gods. He was a bit bitter in some versions of the myth, but the whole connotation of Hades being evil is a rather modern interpretation. He just got the short end of the stick because hes associated with death.

Actually, some of the "good" gods did far worse when considered with the morals of a modern person. I mean, isn't Zeus famous for raping people left and right regardless of gender once he took a liking to them?

Okay, little mythology lesson over >.>
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 17:37   Link #136
dannclark

Well, he doesn't seem all that sympathetic or docile in this LN so i'd say there sticking with the modern interpretation. And yeah i know none of the gods were actually 'good guys' gods in myth are always feared by humanity.

Also im still a little confused in regards to the whole mage thing and devils forming a contract with them what good is a devil to a mage considering they'd probably have their own skillset to get the job done like georg was supposedly one and he seemed like he was more than capable in any situation.
Old 2012-07-24, 00:09   Link #137
dannclark

also just ondering but is there an ETA on volume 13?
Old 2012-07-24, 00:28   Link #138
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@dannclark First, please try not to double post. Second, it comes out on September 20th.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 03:05   Link #139
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
As long as we are on the topic of Greek myths...Hades wasn't really all that evil in comparison to the other gods. He was a bit bitter in some versions of the myth, but the whole connotation of Hades being evil is a rather modern interpretation. He just got the short end of the stick because hes associated with death.

Actually, some of the "good" gods did far worse when considered with the morals of a modern person. I mean, isn't Zeus famous for raping people left and right regardless of gender once he took a liking to them?

Okay, little mythology lesson over >.>
I took a class in mythology. The way it was described was that Hades is HIGHLY overworked since he gets 1 day off a year. He's more grouchy than anything. The worst thing he actually did was kidnap Persephone and make her his wife (and I heard she was worse than he was). Disney was the one who made a villain out of him.
Old 2012-07-24, 04:08   Link #140
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
@dannclark First, please try not to double post. Second, it comes out on September 20th.
Its also comes with a DVD while supplies last.

Tags
dxd