AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-04-16, 20:16   Link #361
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It was the girls' dorms. Even if their hormones were out of control, the rules of the school prohibit entry regardless.
Well, it would seem that way although guys going to the girls dorm did happen before AKA Sai Akuto, but I guess the black magic isn't as powerful as we may think, then. Those prohibited entries doesn't stop those lover rendezvous, after all.

I forgot to add the part where Soga-chan mentioned how Fujiko wanted everyone to get along with her, man what a secret message right there
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 20:17   Link #362
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Spoiler for just in case:

may i just add THAT IS ONE BADASS MAOU RIGHT THERE!
for once i actually rooted for the guy to complete his harem

Last edited by Hyouzan; 2010-04-16 at 20:19. Reason: lulz
Hyouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 20:22   Link #363
mangatron

Speaking of which, Soga-chan was banned from rice? What was that about, it's like saying she's banned from eating

Which leads me to think, maybe the guys not getting it on with Fujiko 'round the end was probably due to Korone's weapon, not the black magic or school rules. I guess we can put it this way that the girls got the good side of it and the guys got the poisoned part of it
Old 2010-04-16, 20:49   Link #364
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Speaking of which, Soga-chan was banned from rice? What was that about, it's like saying she's banned from eating
She probably had some huge amount of rice or it was spilling into the halls or something. It seems the ban is mostly about her right to keep it in her room, not her right to eat it.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 21:01   Link #365
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:

Which leads me to think, maybe the guys not getting it on with Fujiko 'round the end was probably due to Korone's weapon, not the black magic or school rules. I guess we can put it this way that the girls got the good side of it and the guys got the poisoned part of it
It's more like you will have unfortunate implications. It would come across as gang rape after all. Even though they really pushed the envelope this ep I don't think they are prepared to go that far yet.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 21:25   Link #366
tsunade666

episode 3 is bloody awesome. His a bloody cool guy that like to see panties though the girl who love rice and rice otaku is also cute. And wtf fujiko is just toooo ero kawai MAX!
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 21:26   Link #367
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

1. In the cast list, Toyosaki Aki is always credited first after Kondo Takashi. I think her character Soga will end up as the main girl (in Sugisaki's full harem, lol). There is definitely more to her than airhead. Although she is definitely, as they say in Japanese, "my pace".

2. I thought Soga was just prohibited from having the rice-cooker in her room. Seems reasonable.

3. There are a lot of unlikely events here: that Hattori would go so overboard, and then that everyone would follow her, and then that they would turn against her so suddenly, and then that she would fight beside the Daimaou -- these are all pretty unlikely, it seems to me. But this is a comedy, whatever else it is, so I don't find it hard to let all this go and just enjoy the results.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 21:28   Link #368
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koaru Chujo
2. I thought Soga was just prohibited from having the rice-cooker in her room. Seems reasonable.
She says she likes to eat it, but she was banned from doing so, she makes no specific mention of the rice cooker itself, although a translator like me would take it as she was responding to Sai's comment about the cooker, so maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
She probably had some huge amount of rice or it was spilling into the halls or something. It seems the ban is mostly about her right to keep it in her room, not her right to eat it.
That's why I said banning her from it is like banning her from eating, since she's all about rice.

I feel out of place talking about this rice thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
It's more like you will have unfortunate implications. It would come across as gang rape after all. Even though they really pushed the envelope this ep I don't think they are prepared to go that far yet.
Yeah, I did mention earlier that such a scene would not have been safe for broadcast, and with the kind of comedy in this series having all girls only made more sense for the laughs. Speaking of which, when does the uncensored one air? I'm, how do we say, interested in what was behind the censor during that scene (the chibi icon). Certainly doesn't look like a spot worthy of a censor
Old 2010-04-16, 21:29   Link #369
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
That's why I said banning her from it is like banning her from eating, since she's all about rice.
Well the cafeteria would probably have rice meals, she's just banned from sourcing her own.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 21:37   Link #370
tsunade666

maybe she's also banned in the cafeteria because I think she will raid all the rice in the storage if she's allowed near it.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 21:39   Link #371
mangatron

I would probably take it as a similar rule I saw somewhere before, about no cooking within one's own room and said stuff done in a kitchenette somewhere close by. Not sure where I remember such a rule, maybe in some military barracks or a hotel... was quite a long time ago.

Then ago, she's a schemer. She has plans, Fujiko's got plans, Sai has got plans. Placing the rice cooker in Sai's room may have been a prerequisite to visit him ever so often. Wait, if the girls dorms do not allow entry for males, is it vice versa for the male side? Don't remember any mention of it, but man, Soga-chan is even more of a rule breaker than just her class attendance record

@tsunade666:

Even in the manga she's an excessive eater, so even that's likely too. Just what is this girl's purpose in this school lol...

Damn you Firefox for suggesting Soga-chan should be spelled as Yoga
Old 2010-04-16, 21:52   Link #372
Nosauz

HOLY FUCKING CRAP, this show might just be fucking awesome. I'm sorry the language is coarse but damn, that's like the best thing I've seen in a while at least from a characterization stand point.

I'm still ?!? over fujiko's random masturbation while she talks about a-chan. Seriously why do they even bother censoring this show.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 22:01   Link #373
mangatron

It's not censored for good till the DVD's, premium networks don't censor it. My guess is the network that aired it first does so on a time slot that's actually kiddy friendly so that just about does it.

I mentioned this earlier, considering what they've censored so far, it's been all about the angle and not entirely about what's behind the censor.
Old 2010-04-16, 23:25   Link #374
Key Board
Carbon

Episode 3 was.a very strange chain of events. Interesting none the less

Is Akuto developing a split personality? The change seemed too sudden.

Then again if you want to build a true harem you probably need this kind of personality
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 23:39   Link #375
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

actually i think maybe that's just how he is(he even said so himself lol)

just a good-natured guy at normal times, only when faced against obviously-up-to-no-good bastards who has already beaten one of his friend to a pulp he just went into no nonsense mode and takes the cold practical way to ensure that kinda thing will NEVER EVER happen again

which is awesome btw
Old 2010-04-17, 00:34   Link #376
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Man, i didnt expect Korone to be Doraemon. XD
Despite one cheesy moment where the troops turn against Hattori, overall the show been pretty damn good and hilarious.

Sai in demon mode is full of win. Was half expecting him to spout some cheesy hero lines but instead i got a dark hero.... sweet!
Old 2010-04-17, 01:50   Link #377
Hyouzan
Fujiko's lap pillow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post

Sai in demon mode is full of win. Was half expecting him to spout some cheesy hero lines but instead i got a dark hero.... sweet!
in the usual rpg settings "maou" is usually the exact antithesis of the "hero"
at least he went for the lawful evil(?) route lol

hmm if there's one thing that's a bit disappointing about this ep is akuto completely forgetting about keena and the hairpin flashback that happened last ep...
oh well he is understandably preoccupied with his appointment with junko so i'll let it slide this time, but it'd be nice if that mystery is settled sooner rather than latter since they dropped the hint early and all

the future maou sure has a busy schedule ahead of him
Old 2010-04-17, 02:02   Link #378
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan View Post
in the usual rpg settings "maou" is usually the exact antithesis of the "hero"
at least he went for the lawful evil(?) route lol

hmm if there's one thing that's a bit disappointing about this ep is akuto completely forgetting about keena and the hairpin flashback that happened last ep...
oh well he is understandably preoccupied with his appointment with junko so i'll let it slide this time, but it'd be nice if that mystery is settled sooner rather than latter since they dropped the hint early and all

the future maou sure has a busy schedule ahead of him
BY making the girls his playthings? Yea, he's pretty busy.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 03:22   Link #379
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Hoo hoo hoo, loving this show. Korone really makes the show for me.

Spoiler for thoughts on epi 3:

Korone I think is one of the best deadpan characters I've seen in a long time. I actually atm can't think of one better then her. Her cheeky character makes her deadpaness shine even more!
Old 2010-04-17, 03:50   Link #380
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyouzan
Yeah I was hoping to see more into that mystery but as it stands that whole making up with Junko was set in stone from the end of episode 01, so I think that had to be taken care of first

But, we got to see more interesting stuff about Soga-chan, so that in itself is good enough too. Again it would appear that despite being able to hide herself, there's just something about that hairpin that she just can't hide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Hoo hoo hoo, loving this show. Korone really makes the show for me.

Spoiler for thoughts on epi 3:

Korone I think is one of the best deadpan characters I've seen in a long time. I actually atm can't think of one better then her. Her cheeky character makes her deadpaness shine even more!
The guys knew what they were getting into, but it looks like they feared Fujiko even more. She certainly has some kind of stranglehold over the type of people she was supposed to police.

And if you ask me, Korone is actually pulling off a great android personality rather than if she was a bland human. The fact that she isn't human gives more believability into her monotone actions that, and she barely moves a facial muscle

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen