AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 19:03   Link #10241
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Are we absolutely certain Rolo's gonna die? I'm not convinced of it yet. His actions will be instrumental no doubt but merely knowing how he's most likely to die isn't a guarantor of the said outcome.

One thing I'm sure of is that if Lelouch and Suzaku meet again, Lelouch will shoot to kill.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:03   Link #10242
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

She'll be rescued in my opinion. Lelouch said he would in the extended preview of 18.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:03   Link #10243
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/3953.html#19

its actually episode 20 when he dies
Hehe yes thank you lol.

If Nunnally dies by bomb OR Rolo I'm gonna be pissed as hell at the writers. WORST way for her to get killed off IMO.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:04   Link #10244
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

She won't be rescued by Lelouch, at least not directly. She's smack dab in the middle of the government complex. If anything, Rolo and Sayoko are going to do it, if not Nunnally. She might even escape on her own. Lelouch is busy being strung up by Luciano.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:05   Link #10245
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Either way she'll get out though. If its by Sayoko or Rolo then technically its by Lelouch since its his plan.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:06   Link #10246
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leechbox View Post
So kallen wont be saved?

zero wont save her
it would be the other way around (someone else might save her but not zero)
Old 2008-08-03, 19:07   Link #10247
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
She won't be rescued by Lelouch, at least not directly. She's smack dab in the middle of the government complex. If anything, Rolo and Sayoko are going to do it, if not Nunnally. She might even escape on her own. Lelouch is busy being strung up by Luciano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Either way she'll get out though.
Yes yes that's a given already. The question right now is by who/how. Then from there how she get's her Guren back all depends on the person who helps her out.

Edit: Kallen is not getting saved by Zero/Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:08   Link #10248
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Well Sayoko and Rolo are obviously going to save Nunally. As for Kallen however I actually wonder if her Knight of Rounds friend might save her... Obviously that is far beyond a stretch, but somehow I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Are we absolutely certain Rolo's gonna die? I'm not convinced of it yet. His actions will be instrumental no doubt but merely knowing how he's most likely to die isn't a guarantor of the said outcome.

One thing I'm sure of is that if Lelouch and Suzaku meet again, Lelouch will shoot to kill.
Unstable mental case with a Geass and a brother complex? Lelouch already tried to kill him once before. I doubt wholeheartedly that Rolo will survive this series. We could be on the second-to-last episode of the series with Rolo in the ending previews, and I will tell you all that he's going to DIE in the last episode. Kid is marked man, kid is marked. If you zoom in real close you can see a laser pointer on his forehead in every episode (Not really, I'm speaking metaphorically).
Old 2008-08-03, 19:10   Link #10249
Freya

Rolo doesn't deserve to last to Turn 21+. He dead by then lol.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:15   Link #10250
KoroshiyaX
X

I think the more likely scenario is that Kallen will manage to escape by herself, stealing Guren in the process, and saving everyone else in the process.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:16   Link #10251
Ring

☆ Kallen escapes in the new Guren. In the end she weren't able to stop Lelouch and Suzaku's quarrel. Kallen stands in the crossroads of selection, can't decide whether to betray Zero with all other Black Knights or not. A lie from Lelouch hurts her feelings and she decides to leave him. However, when she's thinking about leaving, Lelouch's last line become the key to express his true feelings to Kallen.

That photo album shown by Gino with the last picture being Lelouch and Suzaku perfectly sets up this spoiler. I believe she will try but fail somehow. The effects will be disastrous because Lelouch will likely maintain his previous path of being cold-hearted for the time being and Suzaku with the Freya. At least she sees through whatever lie Lelouch gives just like Suzaku in this episode.

I wonder if Gino will be take part in helping Kallen since he's a nice guy. His question of asking her if she wanted to switch seemed to be more out of her well-being based on his personality. And no to any fans thinking that I support Gino x Kallen since some of you are touchy on this subject. Then again, he does have an angry face in the OP so things might not go so well for Gino in the future.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:18   Link #10252
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Rolo doesn't deserve to last to Turn 21+. He dead by then lol.
Hey I want the little runt to fucking bite the dust just as much as anyone else here, but I recognize what Lelouch also probably recognizes by now: Rolo is strong enough to personally choose the moment he will go under.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
I think the more likely scenario is that Kallen will manage to escape by herself, stealing Guren in the process, and saving everyone else in the process.
...or Gino gives a helping hand....so he can fight her professionally (then she captures him of course...).
Old 2008-08-03, 19:18   Link #10253
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
though at this point i get the feeling that Gino seems to be likely the one to aid her escape. Seeing as how he is visiting kallen all the time...

and ep 20 sounds like a good time for anya and gino to join the dark side if rolo bites the dust in ep 19(though rolo will never make it past ep 23 or 22 even if he survives ep19).
Old 2008-08-03, 19:22   Link #10254
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
though at this point i get the feeling that Gino seems to be likely the one to aid her escape. Seeing as how he is visiting kallen all the time...

and ep 20 sounds like a good time for anya and gino to join the dark side if rolo bites the dust in ep 19(though rolo will never make it past ep 23 or 22 even if he survives ep19).
i understand people want anya and gino to jump ship but why would they want to Join Lelouch after the conversation is leaked. Why would anyone in there right mind want to join him? The only people who would want to join him will be the people that understand him. Thus Gino and Anya? please
Old 2008-08-03, 19:22   Link #10255
Traece
:cool:

xD I mention that I get a good feeling Gino would help Kallen escape and a convoy of trucks and trailers go by with the same message painted all over the sides of them. I must've missed the "Gino helps Kallen" discussion or something.

Ring: I like where you're going with that, but I have to say I disagree.

HOWEVER, I do like the thought of Zero being removed from the ranks of the Black Knights when his identity is revealed, and him having to work the sidelines on his own with only C.C., Suzaku, and Kallen (after a hesitant withdrawl from the frontlines) to kill the Emperor and the Britannian royalty, as well as end anything related to the Geass, and get their lives returned to a more peaceful one.

Witacume Edit: Don't confuse HELP with CHANGE. Just because Gino or Anya helps Lelouch in some fashion, or one of Lelouch's followers, doesn't mean they're betraying Britannia outright. It just means they have their own inner motives.

Last edited by Traece; 2008-08-03 at 19:23. Reason: A ship has been hijacked?
Old 2008-08-03, 19:24   Link #10256
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i understand people want anya and gino to jump ship but why would they want to Join Lelouch after the conversation is leaked. Why would anyone in there right mind want to join him? The only people who would want to join him will be the people that understand him. Thus Gino and Anya? please
Gino wouldn't by himself, but once Anya gets her memories back she is gone, and Gino will follow his friends instead of following Britannia if he has to.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:24   Link #10257
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
xD I mention that I get a good feeling Gino would help Kallen escape and a convoy of trucks and trailers go by with the same message painted all over the sides of them. I must've missed the "Gino helps Kallen" discussion or something.

HOWEVER, I do like the thought of Zero being removed from the ranks of the Black Knights when his identity is revealed, and him having to work the sidelines on his own with only C.C., Suzaku, and Kallen (after a hesitant withdrawl from the frontlines) to kill the Emperor and the Britannian royalty, as well as end anything related to the Geass, and get their lives returned to a more peaceful one.
which brings up an interesting topic whats going to happen with CC? how is CC going to survive after Lelouch is running for his life. He can barely keep himself saved. How will he be able to help CC or take her with him?
Old 2008-08-03, 19:26   Link #10258
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post

Witacume Edit: Don't confuse HELP with CHANGE. Just because Gino or Anya helps Lelouch in some fashion, or one of Lelouch's followers, doesn't mean they're betraying Britannia outright. It just means they have their own inner motives.

Wait, how do you know that he went off the ranks? So no more zero? or what do you mean?
Old 2008-08-03, 19:26   Link #10259
Freya

I still don't see why he has to kill his brothers and sisters.

Gino and Anya aren't going to randomly join Lelouch just because they find out he's a prince. They were way too young to have any past ties with him. That's what I believe.
Old 2008-08-03, 19:27   Link #10260
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Gino wouldn't by himself, but once Anya gets her memories back she is gone, and Gino will follow his friends instead of following Britannia if he has to.
There's a lot going on. Based on the accuracy of the korean spoilers and the lack of speculation the white glove belongs to Schneizel (didn't see that possibility tossed around alot compared to say Guilford), I find it unlikely we can guide our speculations based on ambiguous tag lines like "are you with us or against us?" and "summaries" like "a Brittannian envoy visits japan." Often these tidbits become minor facets in their respective episodes.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories