AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-03, 12:30   Link #1021
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
Kiba going to the dark side? Do you have details of why you saying that?
The dark side being his "love" for Ise. It's just becoming creepier and creepier. Shinra is the only hope for him not becoming full on gay for Ise.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:32   Link #1022
malason13
Forsaken

I really dont want to see kiba going to the dark side. Im sure a lot of you dont want to see that. It will totally ruin the LN because of the yaoi fans imagination. What do they call the girls that are in yaoi?

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-03, 12:47   Link #1023
Wysth

Oops in my last post I got the names mix up just forget what I said.
I think Kiba is already very far on the path of the dark side, I also think Kiba doesn't have a GF is because he is a knight and considers it his duty to always be available to Rias.
Old 2013-02-03, 12:53   Link #1024
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I don't even think Valerie, even as a half, will be in Ise's harem. She'll probably be a love interest for Gasper. The author already said that there is no plans to add anymore since it was difficult to give time to the others of his increasing harem. Whereas if she was with gasper it would be a good chance for Gasper to get more spotlight.
I never said I wanted Valeri in Isse’s Harem, more like Gremori Group giving her a "political asylum." I also think interesting her as a romantic interest to Gasper. Who knows, in the distant future, she does not become a new bishop for Rias (in the case of Asia join Isse’s group).
Old 2013-02-03, 13:39   Link #1025
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by breno.m.fis View Post
I never said I wanted Valeri in Isse’s Harem, more like Gremori Group giving her a "political asylum." I also think interesting her as a romantic interest to Gasper. Who knows, in the distant future, she does not become a new bishop for Rias (in the case of Asia join Isse’s group).
That is a very interesting idea. makes a lot of sense. Ise's likely to gains pieces very soon. They're merely putting him through the steps as a procedure. Pretty much everyone agrees that he is deserving of high class. They're just biding time since he is still rather new to being a devil. He just keeps pushing their expectations more and more. Asia is assured of going with him. Having Valerie become the replacement for Asia is a good idea. Asia heals while it seems Valerie is capable of empowering others with her abilities.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:18   Link #1026
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
That is a very interesting idea. makes a lot of sense. Ise's likely to gains pieces very soon. They're merely putting him through the steps as a procedure. Pretty much everyone agrees that he is deserving of high class. They're just biding time since he is still rather new to being a devil. He just keeps pushing their expectations more and more. Asia is assured of going with him. Having Valerie become the replacement for Asia is a good idea. Asia heals while it seems Valerie is capable of empowering others with her abilities.
More like Valerie takes away body weaknesses. So Valerie being with Ise and the group is a great idea. Of course it is still debated if Valerie is going to be in Ise's harem, but just her joining the group is good enough. Ise and the Gremory group still have the body weaknesses of light for everyone of them in the Gremory group aside from Irina, and Dragon slayer weakness of Ise. If Valerie joins, then those weaknesses are golden for the group.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-02-03 at 14:37.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:24   Link #1027
peinmaximus@

but reaper,your are in favor or against of valerie join in ise harem?
and you think that vali too will fight with ise(in the side of ise) in the vampire war?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-02-03 at 14:36.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:31   Link #1028
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
More like Valerie takes away body weaknesses. So Valerie being with Ise and the group is a great idea. Of course it is still debated if Valerie is going to be with Ise's harem, but just her joining the group is good enough. Ise and the Gremory group still have the body weaknesses of light for everyone of them in the Gremory group aside from Irina, and Dragon slayer weakness of Ise. If Valerie joins, then those weaknesses are golden for the group.
1. I think the author ready say no more girls to Ise harem, I said several times: I don't mind, but at least he need to advance with the girls ready have, someway I found odd Ishibumi Sensei forget about Ise true nature, being male in his youth and don't have more ecchi or even hentai situations, i say like when you sleep with many girls in one bed, 2 of them super hot almost nude Onee Samas, if your body don't react something wrong its going on.

2. Vampires are still in War against the Church, Vol 4 told Us that fact, Irina and Zenovia previus job description includes: kill Devils, Vampires, Fallen Angels, others.

3.Common mith in the World and Otakus are Vampires is highly Proud Species, Ishibumi take that to extreme when told Us about Gasper.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:33   Link #1029
Kutra

It's impossible that a Longinus who is also an half vampire can become a servant with only a bishop piece.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:38   Link #1030
Iamis

True but what about a mutation piece?

Besides who said it has to be Rias servant what about Ise? what about a queen? or 2 rooks? Or how about NOT becoming a devil at all?
Old 2013-02-03, 14:43   Link #1031
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamis View Post
True but what about a mutation piece?

Besides who said it has a bishop? what about a queen? or 2 rooks?
Rias has already used her mutation piece to turn Gasper into her servant.

While, in Ise's case... the author did say that he won't add new harem members for him, due to the fact that it would lessen the screen time, of the heroines that are already in Ise's harem, which has been mentioned already.

Not to mention, I believe that there are still a few arc's ahead of us, before Ise is going to become a high class devil.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:44   Link #1032
peinmaximus@

remember guys,this LN is not how the mahouka or other LN with various couples(with more romance) for gasper and kiba have one couple.this LN is really about harem,then is normal that the girls fall in love with ise.I not said that valerie will join immediately in the harem.she can be how ravel that join in harem very after of she fall in love with ise.
first is really the developing of the relationship with the four girls already known and I too will be angry with ishibumi if she add more now.but remember that main goal of ise is be the harem king and for this he will need of more girls in his harem.
and about the mutation pieces ise can really utilize the mutation piece in one longinus possessor how rias make with gasper that have special powers.
Old 2013-02-03, 14:55   Link #1033
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
1. I think the author ready say no more girls to Ise harem, I said several times: I don't mind, but at least he need to advance with the girls ready have, someway I found odd Ishibumi Sensei forget about Ise true nature, being male in his youth and don't have more ecchi or even hentai situations, i say like when you sleep with many girls in one bed, 2 of them super hot almost nude Onee Samas, if your body don't react something wrong its going on.

2. Vampires are still in War against the Church, Vol 4 told Us that fact, Irina and Zenovia previus job description includes: kill Devils, Vampires, Fallen Angels, others.

3.Common mith in the World and Otakus are Vampires is highly Proud Species, Ishibumi take that to extreme when told Us about Gasper.
Chimurry, please go find the information that clearly state that the author isn't going to be be adding anymore girls to the harem. All that was stated in the afterwords is that he is planning to progress the relationship of the current harem who haven't gotten a chance which are Irina, Xenvoia, Rossweisse, and etc if they come. He hinted that some girls may not become the servant of Ise but can still remain in the harem, like his local wive or girlfriends in another country like Kunou due to being the Kitsune Princess.

I already mention highly debated, didn't say it was final. It is not out of the question for the Gremory group to have more allies, regardless if they are in Ise's harem. Valerie may become the love interest for Gasper and may join the group.

As for the jobs that Irina and Xenovia did, that is long before the alliance. The Vampire race as a whole is seen by an enemy or a tense race to get along with for other races due to their high pride in pure breeds. Vampires like Gasper was given a second chance, situations will always occur and may change the status of what is seen. We already seen it multiple times with Kuroka being the terrorist attempting to kill Ise, Rias, and Koneko in vol 5, fast forward to the present now she is taking Ise's hand and stuffing it down her Kimono allowing him to grope her breasts. The situation with Irina and Xenovia who insulted Asia and was previously hostile to Ise and the Gremory group ended up being in Ise's harem as well close friends with Asia whom they insulted. Ophis was once thought of the major boss in the story when she fist arrived in vol 6 gradually that change in 8 volumes where she is the mascot of the Gremory group (author said this not me, though to me I call her a daughter or child of the group) and behaves like a child. Hiding in closest, having a bottomless stomach for junk food, wearing black lingerie, and mimicking the behavior of the girls in the Gremory group.

Many things we are told about can change, even with races. The Pure Blood Devils for instance like Raiser has changed his outlooked, Ravel of course fell in love with Ise who is a reincarnated Devil. Vampires are known to more strict with their blood lines, but we already seen how the Devil world has change. Meeting only 2 Vampires does not close the book to say an entire race cannot change.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:01   Link #1034
serbian otaku #1

True, but i think that Valerie is going to fall for Gasper, or has been in love with him for years, and some other vampire is going to fall for Ise, maybe that loli Elmenhilde?
Old 2013-02-03, 15:04   Link #1035
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Chimurry, please go find the information that clearly state that the author isn't going to be be adding anymore girls to the harem. All that was stated in the afterwords is that he is planning to progress the relationship of the current harem who haven't gotten a chance which are Irina, Xenvoia, Rossweisse, and etc if they come. He hinted that some girls may not become the servant of Ise but can still remain in the harem, like his local wive or girlfriends in another country like Kunou due to be the Kitsune Princess.

I already mention highly debated, didn't say it was final. It is not out of the question for the Gremory group to have more allies, regardless if they are in Ise's harem.

As for the jobs that Irina and Xenovia did, that is long before the alliance. The Vampire race as a whole is seen by an enemy or a tense race to get along with for other races due to their high pride in pure breeds. Vampires like Gasper was given a second chance, situations will always occur and may change the status of what is seen. We already seen it multiple times with Kuroka being the terrorist attempting to kill Ise, Rias, and Koneko in vol 5, fast forward to the present now she is taking Ise's hand and stuffing it down her Kimono allowing him to grope her breasts. The situation with Irina and Xenovia who insulted Asia and was previously hostile to Ise and the Gremory group ended up being in Ise's harem as well close friends with Asia whom they insulted. Ophis was once thought of the major boss in the story when she fist arrived in vol 6 gradually that change in 8 volumes where she is the mascot of the Gremory group (author said this not me, though to me I call her a daughter or child of the group) and behaves like a child. Hiding in closest, having a bottomless stomach for junk food, wearing black lingerie, and mimicking the behavior of the girls in the Gremory group.

Many things we are told about can change, even with races. The Pure Blood Devils for instance like Raiser has changed his outlooked, Ravel of course fell in love with Ise who is a reincarnated Devil. Vampires are known to more strict with their blood lines, but we already seen how the Devil world has change. Meeting only 2 Vampires does not close the book to say an entire race cannot change.
I think I read here that quote about more females on Ise harem and like I explained: I don't mind, but I definitely believe theres need more advances in the actual court and not become like To Love Ru, wheres the MC run when something its going on, Ise did that thing several times, even in the sauna with Rias, well was explained cuz Reynalle situation gave him a psicological trauma, my POV its simple: if you sleep with girls like Rias and Akeno, you will have biological response, adding the rest of the girls is worse for you, Vol 7 was really better in intimacy progressing, but suddenly was lost.

Keeping in mind the Alliance doesn't cover Vampires and for the time, keep in mind for them its only like 8 months since the Pact was signed.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:05   Link #1036
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Rias has already used her mutation piece to turn Gasper into her servant.

While, in Ise's case... the author did say that he won't add new harem members for him, due to the fact that it would lessen the screen time, of the heroines that are already in Ise's harem, which has been mentioned already.

Not to mention, I believe that there are still a few arc's ahead of us, before Ise is going to become a high class devil.
Rias's potential as a king has grown. That was why she was able to make Ross into her servant with only a single piece. There is a chance that Valerie could end up the same. We don't know the exact number of pieces that gasper would've otherwise required without the mutation.

Or one of Ise's bishop pieces could be a mutation piece. Since Ravel and Asia already have pieces, Ise only need to exchange a piece for each of them. If he had a mutation bishop he could just trade that to Rias for Asia and then Rias could use it on Valerie to make her a servant.

I'd say that chances are that Ise will be a high class devil with pieces by the time of the war with Shiva. That's likely going to take more than just Rias's group.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:09   Link #1037
peinmaximus@

I'm agree with you reaper.Ishibumi only said in the afterword that he will progress more the the relationship of the current harem before make more girls join in it(fell in love with ise).
and too already had in this LN people that look down in ise and that turned in his friend(how raiser) and that fell in love with he(ravel).then is possible that the same happen with the pureblood vampires.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:12   Link #1038
Chris38

Quote:
Rias's potential as a king has grown. That was why she was able to make Ross into her servant with only a single piece. There is a chance that Valerie could end up the same. We don't know the exact number of pieces that gasper would've otherwise required without the mutation.

Or one of Ise's bishop pieces could be a mutation piece. Since Ravel and Asia already have pieces, Ise only need to exchange a piece for each of them. If he had a mutation bishop he could just trade that to Rias for Asia and then Rias could use it on Valerie to make her a servant.
True, I guess I have forgotten that a King's potential can grow,, but we currently don't know what kind of piece is going to be Ise's mutation piece, nor we know, what kind of person Valerie is going to be...

It pretty much depends on the plans that the author might have toward her, which is probably, something that we will find out, in the 16 volume.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:33   Link #1039
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Too soon to predict that Valerie will either join the group or the harem, all that can be said is that she is a candidate due to the relationship with Gasper and the tough situation Valerie seems to be in. Vol 16 is maybe when we will see a great deal of information about Valerie to make a better prediction.
Old 2013-02-03, 15:36   Link #1040
Wysth

Quote:
I'd say that chances are that Ise will be a high class devil with pieces by the time of the war with Shiva. That's likely going to take more than just Rias's group.
I believe I read somewhere that a war with shiva is only a last resort, wenn the writer has no more ideas. Furthermore wenn Ise starts to build his group the moment the war breaks out his group will be of little use. because they will have no experience and little strength. In my opinion if Ise is to get his own evil pieces it has to be either very soon so the level in strength won't be to huge (still huge but less) or after he fought vali and has some peace for the future, so he can choose his team with care and train them to a point where they can stand there own. You don't build your army wenn your at war you build your army in peace time.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen