AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-27, 12:19   Link #1681
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Bit too young there my friend, also she lacks combat experience. Other than making Tofu and looking adorable, plus the side of her not wearing panties since old traditions or preferences that Japanese women do not wear underwear under Kimonos, she does not meet the requirements for a Queen.

Ise admits to himself that he does love beautiful girls, but he also is very critical on his life after becoming a High Class Devil. A queen must be able to lead the group while the King isn't present, also she must be very powerful and trustworthy.
I kinda realized that. What I ment in *potential* was further down the line when she matures. As its probably going to be a while before Issie goes independent and starts forming his team. A kyuubi was amungst teh powerfulest type of youkia right?

But your right in one respect. Issie will need a tactition on his team because hes naturally not that smart. He can make up for that with loads of experience to comand. But leaving out experience, I think Ravel has the potential to be his tactition providing she joins his team. She seems to be researching the game and acting as his manager already.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-03-27 at 12:29.
Old 2013-03-27, 12:31   Link #1682
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I kinda realized that. What I ment in *potential* was further down the line when she matures. As its probably going to be a while before Issie goes independent and starts forming his team. A kyuubi was amungst teh powerfulest type of youkia right?

But your right in one respect. Issie will need a tactition on his team because hes naturally not that smart. He can make up for that with loads of experience to comand. But leaving out experience, I think Ravel has the potential to be his tactition providing she joins his team. She seems to be researching the game and acting as his manager already.
Actually, I have the feeling by the time Rias and Akeno graduates, he will become a High Class Devil before then.
Old 2013-03-27, 12:42   Link #1683
Velsy

Quote:
Actually, I have the feeling by the time Rias and Akeno graduates, he will become a High Class Devil before then.
I kinda dont want it to be so soon. I mean I do look forward to seeing him create his team. But I kinda dont wan't to see Rias's team break apart since there career has only just begun. Asia will follow him, and Xavia has said she will follow as well. I'd at least want to see Rias team lift a trophy before that happens <.< . I'd be happy just seeing him gather people who are ready to slip in place when that time comes ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-03-27, 12:49   Link #1684
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I kinda dont want it to be so soon. I mean I do look forward to seeing him create his team. But I kinda dont wan't to see Rias's team break apart since there career has only just begun. Asia will follow him, and Xavia has said she will follow as well. I'd at least want to see Rias team lift a trophy before that happens <.< . I'd be happy just seeing him gather people who are ready to slip in place when that time comes ^_^
I didn't say he was going to immediately recruit his team as soon as he become a High Class Devil. Just stating his likely status in the future, Ise said it to himself, he doesn't need to rush his life as a High Class Devil so no worries about recruiting.
Old 2013-03-27, 13:18   Link #1685
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
Anyone know what the Kunou SS is about i heard from a friend that she transfer to Kuoh Academy?
She didn't transfer. She just happened to visit and tried on the uniform. Ophis tried on the uniform as well. It was complete with a picture.
Old 2013-03-27, 13:21   Link #1686
sky black swordman

Quote:
Really, there was such a Short Story like that?
I think he mean this. It's an illustration from the SS that @cyberdemon posted about above.
Old 2013-03-27, 13:24   Link #1687
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I think he mean this. It's an illustration from the SS that @cyberdemon posted about above.
Thank you, though my curiosity seems to be sparked by the lovely brunette right beside Kunou, though I know who she is. I am wrapping my brain as to why both of them decide to wear the uniform?
Old 2013-03-28, 07:52   Link #1688
whitecloud

Wow there is so many side story...will these be packed into a volume?
Old 2013-03-28, 08:48   Link #1689
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Wow there is so many side story...will these be packed into a volume?
Most likely, these ones interest me the most because it is mostly after when Ophis joins. I love the Gremory group, but come one, what beats a Loli God in terms of imagination of what she is going to do?

I believe the next volume is all short stories, we just don't know which ones. The Publisher kind of want to milk out the series, despite the author's wishes to continue on the main story which he already completed a volume ahead already.
Old 2013-03-28, 10:19   Link #1690
Ragna666

Well for the SS my top 3 Must read
[Rias in wonderland, Kunou SS and the SS that Issei and Sirzechs take pictures of Rias sleeping face]
i wonder is there a summary of SS.
Old 2013-03-28, 11:31   Link #1691
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Most likely, these ones interest me the most because it is mostly after when Ophis joins. I love the Gremory group, but come one, what beats a Loli God in terms of imagination of what she is going to do?

I believe the next volume is all short stories, we just don't know which ones. The Publisher kind of want to milk out the series, despite the author's wishes to continue on the main story which he already completed a volume ahead already.
Usually the template for volumes like these are 4-5 short stories and the last one will be current story progression like in volume 8 and 13. Personally I'm really looking forward to this volume because there is gonna be a brand new short story that hasn't been published.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
Well for the SS my top 3 Must read
[Rias in wonderland, Kunou SS and the SS that Issei and Sirzechs take pictures of Rias sleeping face]
i wonder is there a summary of SS.
Yea those are my top 3 too, but I'd like to read some shorts or expanding on just how Rias is going to handle being the main wife. So far all the girls just do what they want regardless of Rias being there or not, which personally is hilarious.

p.s. Anyone know where I can buy the english translated volumes?
Old 2013-03-28, 20:56   Link #1692
Velsy

Quote:
“N-No, I was just impressed by you. You really are amazing, Ravel. You think about things more than Xenovia and me. You might become a good tactician.”

She definitely is a Devil who uses her brain. She is a girl who is the opposite of Xenovia and I, who's brains are also made up of muscle!

Hearing my compliment, Ravel's face turns red.

“T-Tactician might be too much of a compliment, but I study a lot daily despite being like this! So I think about many things.”
<3 Ravel, I like how shes meeting my expectations ^_^

No way Issie can pass on her right?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-03-28, 21:26   Link #1693
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
<3 Ravel, I like how shes meeting my expectations ^_^

No way Issie can pass on her right?
Ravel is really a good character, she grown up a lot since volume 2. Its pretty much a shoe in for Ravel to be part of Ise's team in the future. I wonder if their are short stories about her.
Old 2013-03-29, 01:55   Link #1694
akron88

In all honesty, character development seems to be going at a snail's pace. I really thought something different would've happened since the whole
Spoiler:
bit of plot but status quo seems to be God here and nothing new happens. Vol 14 was this, and the next 2 are shaping up to be just like every other arc...bahh.

I think I'm gonna drop this... or see what happened after 6 volumes or so (so that'll be in 4 years ).
Old 2013-03-29, 06:56   Link #1695
Velsy

Quote:
The truth is I have met this sister lady before.

Sister looks around and greets everyone here.

“I still haven’t introduced myself. My name is Griselda Quarta, and I am supervising the staff from the Heaven of this region. I have introduced myself to Sekiryuutei-san and Sister Asia before, and I’m hoping I can get along with the rest of you whom I haven’t met.”
Can anyone remind me when they met ? or how they met ? I just can't remember <.<

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-03-29, 07:02   Link #1696
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Can anyone remind me when they met ? or how they met ? I just can't remember <.<
In the short story which appeared in Dragon Magazine. It might be included in the upcomming Volume 15(Which will also be a short story compilation again).
Old 2013-03-29, 07:06   Link #1697
Velsy

I see. Guess that explains why I couldnt remember it ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-03-29, 07:37   Link #1698
yankky5

speaking of SS's what was the title of the ss where ise stopped being a perv (for a while anyway) ??
Old 2013-03-29, 15:11   Link #1699
Velsy

Quote:
A Dragon-King that responds to a pact by having panties as a price!? Hold on! Then what kind of pact did Sensei have in order to make a pact with this “O-pantsu Dragon”!? Pants!? Did Sensei also bring some panties from somewhere?

“I think Sensei gave him a proper treasure.”

Kaichou says it as if she answers my suspicions.

I, I see~! So that makes me an idiot for thinking that it must be panties!

My impression of Fafnir is horrible! He turned into Sensei’s cool looking armour, but he happens to be like this……!

While enduring embarrassment, Asia asks the Panties Dragon-King.
I see they are trying make comedy..... And Asia offering up her panties is pretty funny.

But it makes Issie a dam hypicrite. He should fix his own oppia problems before he points fingers at others <.< I seriously want to tell him to STFU, hes seriously worse. I didnt quote the full paragraph, but you should get the idea.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-03-29, 15:21   Link #1700
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I see they are trying make comedy..... And Asia offering up her panties is pretty funny.

But it makes Issie a dam hypicrite. He should fix his own oppia problems before he points fingers at others <.< I seriously want to tell him to STFU, hes seriously worse. I didnt quote the full paragraph, but you should get the idea.
The difference being that he only does that stuff to enemies or girls who want him to do it.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen