Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-03, 05:01   Link #2101
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighBurstED View Post
Okay well actually this isnt the main cover. Just bonus tapestry for reserving the books

Full pic (Low quality)

Oh nice, usually they show a part of the cover first before the tapestries so I thought it was the cover
Old 2020-03-03, 07:34   Link #2102
Misha Necron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Another problem is that in both fights Lucius and Alfred had with Rio had similar circumstances.
  • Lucius had hostages in both fights with Rio. (Just Flora the first time and both Flora & Christina the second time). And in both cases Rio was out to kill Lucius.
  • Alfred had back up from Rui in both the kidnapping fight and the forest escape. Likewise, Rio was holding back and hiding his true potential so as to keep his spirit arts a secret.
So comparing Lucius vs Alfred based on their respective fights with Rio will give us a limited view on their fights with each other.
In this scenario, it is likely that Lucius will not have a hostage to distract Alfred, and it is likely before Rio mutilated him so Lucius will not have the enhancements he got from Reis.
Plus they are different kinds of fighters from each other. Rio and Alfred are not analogous to each other for comparing a fight with Lucius and vice-versa.
Rio fought both of them while holding back. In Alfred's case he held back because he can't afford to kill him while in Lucius' case he also held back because he can't afford to let the hostages get kill.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 07:44   Link #2103
Denker

Riv is a saint, coming down to bless our eyes.
And Snow, that was Henry. Yeah, Philip COULD'VE killed them all. So he was either a softie, or thought he could keep them as his minions once he was done.

Both work (I prefer the latter) and yes, the point is that IN 5 YEARS (thats fucking fast when it comes to politics) he was cornered.

Sorry for the caps, couldn't put it in bold or other formats.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 08:33   Link #2104
silenceblade

Unlike killing a commoner, killing a noble has huge backlash. Despite being under house arrest, Philip and Christina weren't killed.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 08:50   Link #2105
Roberto1

Liselote so Beautiful, liselote got me there for a second, i really thought she was really going to be in cover vol 16, i am glad she is not, don't get me wrong, i love liselote, but it's Satsuki turn to be in the cover, she is the only main heorine to have only 1 cover

The n° of covers is like follows

Miharu: 3 covers
Celia: 3 covers
Aishia: 3 covers
Liselote: 2 covers
Flora: 2 covers
Cristina: 2 covers
Satsuki: 1 cover
Old 2020-03-03, 15:20   Link #2106
Enternal

Quote:
Okay well actually this isnt the main cover. Just bonus tapestry for reserving the books

Full pic (Low quality)

HHHHHNNNNNNGGGHHHH SOMEONE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. TOO SWWEEEEETTT AND LOVELY.

Anyways, pre-ordered. I had to, lol. Plus, she is my absolute top favorite. Also, HighBurstED, you don't mind me sharing avatar with you? I haven't changed my avatar in years but I want to use that image now as my avatar as well.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 16:39   Link #2107
EvI

I think i'm in love...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 16:53   Link #2108
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
Unlike killing a commoner, killing a noble has huge backlash. Despite being under house arrest, Philip and Christina weren't killed.
But they were going to. Christina knew that the Arbors planned to marry Rui to Phillip's third daughter and make them King & Queen (obviously they haven't solved the fact that Rui is not in love with a little kid). Which meant killing her.

That is why she escaped and fled to Kreia Dukedom.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 17:14   Link #2109
Denker

Why not doing so immediately then? They had at least weeks, to months.
Its obvious that they kept her alive because they thought she could have some use later.

Again, as I said "make your enemies work for you if you can. If you can't, kill them"
Duke Arbor was still at the "I could use her" phase, and Christina feared that phase was about to end, to reach the "better kill her off" phase.
Old 2020-03-03, 17:54   Link #2110
Roberto1

now than Cristina is under Rio's protection i would like to see arbor trying to hurt her
Old 2020-03-03, 20:33   Link #2111
silenceblade

It is weird that MC is cooperating with Christina in the LN. Even in the WN, the MC only cooperated with her to ensure Ceria's safety. I would think he would have a grudge against her and the rest of the kingdom.
Old 2020-03-03, 21:22   Link #2112
HighBurstED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Also, HighBurstED, you don't mind me sharing avatar with you? I haven't changed my avatar in years but I want to use that image now as my avatar as well.
Sure, I dont mind it.

HighBurstED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-03, 23:09   Link #2113
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Full pic (Low quality)

Too cute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Liselote so Beautiful, liselote got me there for a second, i really thought she was really going to be in cover vol 16, i am glad she is not, don't get me wrong, i love liselote, but it's Satsuki turn to be in the cover, she is the only main heorine to have only 1 cover

The n° of covers is like follows

Miharu: 3 covers
Celia: 3 covers
Aishia: 3 covers
Liselote: 2 covers
Flora: 2 covers
Cristina: 2 covers
Satsuki: 1 cover
Yes more Satsuki cover please

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-04, 01:47   Link #2114
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Why not doing so immediately then? They had at least weeks, to months.
Its obvious that they kept her alive because they thought she could have some use later.

Again, as I said "make your enemies work for you if you can. If you can't, kill them"
Duke Arbor was still at the "I could use her" phase, and Christina feared that phase was about to end, to reach the "better kill her off" phase.
Because they are not officially declaring a coup. They are pretending to still serve the king, or else they would have killed him first. There is the civil war and foreign intervention to consider from killing a member of the royal family that is leagues above killing a noble. After all, just pushing Flora accidentally was worthy of framing a commoner.

But they would kill her, just when the timing was right. Phillip apparently did not intend to execute them. It seemed more like he was content to strip some power from them.
Old 2020-03-04, 05:39   Link #2115
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
It is weird that MC is cooperating with Christina in the LN. Even in the WN, the MC only cooperated with her to ensure Ceria's safety. I would think he would have a grudge against her and the rest of the kingdom.
You are completely right, and a lot of that translates to the LN. Here however, after Lucius's fight and talking properly, they are in more friendly terms on a personal level.

And Snow, I agree with you. But as I said, Philip didn't intent to kill them, until it was too late. Again, 5 years is quick for politics.
Old 2020-03-04, 20:18   Link #2116
Pierre

Can I get the Orphia on some more covers. Personally I am with Rimuru Elves > all.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-04, 21:26   Link #2117
silenceblade

I also prefer Oufia the most outside of the main heroines. Among the side characters, I feel that she has the best personality and get alone with the MC the most.
Old 2020-03-05, 16:56   Link #2118
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Can I get the Orphia on some more covers. Personally I am with Rimuru Elves > all.
Indeed, you can't go wrong with elves.
Old 2020-03-05, 18:23   Link #2119
Denker

I am just thankful orcs aren't a thing in this universe.
Most elves should be secure even if they did, at least.
Old 2020-03-05, 20:27   Link #2120
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
I am just thankful orcs aren't a thing in this universe.
Most elves should be secure even if they did, at least.
Haha, for some reason that reminds me of Peter Jikan-something, which has ONE sexy orc.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai