AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-28, 05:44   Link #61
tropox

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post

in other words, NL is infected with a particular illness that is almost borderline obsession of wanting a girl even though he knows the girl is already married and has kids of her own . . . . .

XD
Wait.. Whaaaat?

So she`s a milf???? <3 :drool:

Last edited by tropox; 2015-08-28 at 06:00.
tropox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 09:12   Link #62
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropox View Post
Wait.. Whaaaat?

no!! dude, he means his obsession is similar to that
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 10:03   Link #63
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropox View Post
Wait.. Whaaaat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWalk View Post
no!! dude, he means his obsession is similar to that
LOL misunderstanding power.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 16:14   Link #64
senjiro
ecchi sage

@m4rcos
i know she is not so bad but..... reading after mc returns and she talk too much çold and a little harsh after all he done.... next chapters she "forget " her first intention.... but that was also cause mc did "something nobody believes again...,....

he has done more for the city with the little help he give than all powerful families..
Spoiler for uh - oh,:
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 16:50   Link #65
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
@m4rcos
i know she is not so bad but..... reading after mc returns and she talk too much çold and a little harsh after all he done.... next chapters she "forget " her first intention.... but that was also cause mc did "something nobody believes again...,....

he has done more for the city with the little help he give than all powerful families..
Spoiler for uh - oh,:
Spoiler for reply:

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2015-08-28 at 17:04.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 18:34   Link #66
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
Spoiler for reply:
can ask for more details of this?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 22:03   Link #67
m4rc0s

Quote:
can ask for more details of this?
well, it would span from chapter 20 to chapter 190, so i will only give a summary without giving too much spoiler and because it spam from chapter 20 to 190 i will also only tell the things that really gave a powerful blow to the sacred family.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2015-08-28 at 22:34.
Old 2015-08-29, 03:20   Link #68
obnuchious

shaa shaa~~~

though ruined, they still live in Glory City? or were they driven out to the wild (beyond the wall)?

also.... Chen Yue or Shen Yue? ...in the early translations, this trash's name was Chen Yue but in the later translations it became Shen Yue . . wondering which one is the current spelling
Old 2015-08-29, 04:11   Link #69
mhyr1104

@m4rc0s
Just saying the girls' names are Zi Yun (the girl Nie Li likes) and Ning Er (the girl who likes Nie Li)and also the city lord's family (Zi Yun's family) surname is Ye, not Yu. Chinese names are surname+name, not name+surname
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 04:28   Link #70
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
also.... Chen Yue or Shen Yue? ...in the early translations, this trash's name was Chen Yue but in the later translations it became Shen Yue . . wondering which one is the current spelling
Shen Yue is now the correct spelling.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 12:34   Link #71
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post
@m4rc0s
Just saying the girls' names are Zi Yun (the girl Nie Li likes) and Ning Er (the girl who likes Nie Li)and also the city lord's family (Zi Yun's family) surname is Ye, not Yu. Chinese names are surname+name, not name+surname
well, is just to hard to remember all the names, i know that Yu, Xiao, Shen, Chen, is the surname but thanks anyway. if everyone understand what i'm saying it really does not matter if we say Yu Zi or Xiao Ning, or that we use Surname+name, but since you talked about it i'm will tell you why i use surname +name--> the novel always say surname+name it is more clear in my memory and easy to remember that way.

well if i was to go by the rules when translation from Chinese/Korean to English it is is recommended to join the name. it would be NingEr and ZiYun.

Quote:
shaa shaa~~~

though ruined, they still live in Glory City? or were they driven out to the wild (beyond the wall)?
Spoiler for reply:

Quote:
shaa shaa~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingKyogre View Post
Shen Yue is now the correct spelling.
well, i believe that the two ways are correct but since we already have a family called Chen that is also one of the big 3 family's it would be best to use Shen for the sacred family since is also correct and it will also avoid misunderstanding when talking about them.
Old 2015-08-29, 14:36   Link #72
Hiyono

Whoa, finally an AS thread on a series I like (screw Xiu Luo Wu Shen)! Time to combat some of the MTL-generated misconceptions.

"Chen" vs "Shen": The character in question, 沈, can be pronounced as both "chen" and "shen". It is the simplified form of the character 沉 (read "chen"), but is simultaneously ALSO the simplified form of the character 瀋 (read "shen"), which is a last name. Typically, when you're reading this character, in all normal vocabulary it is read as "chen", but since it's used as a surname here, it should be "shen".

Spoiler for Nie Li's rank in his past life:

Spoiler for Xiao Ling:

Spoiler for End of the Sacred house:

Spoiler for Girl situation:

Anyway, that should do for now, but feel free to ask any questions you might have. I have literally been awaiting the opportunity to talk at length about this series XD Now if only I had someone to talk to about Lian Shen Ling Yu (Alchemist God)...

Last edited by Hiyono; 2015-08-29 at 14:47.
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 15:06   Link #73
Chayzen

I found the English translation of story and just couldn't stop, so I read ahead with Bing/Systran. As far as I can tell it's understandable with MTL, but of course I miss a lot of (small) details.

@Hiyono
Spoiler for current arc:
Chayzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 15:35   Link #74
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayzen View Post
I found the English translation of story and just couldn't stop, so I read ahead with Bing/Systran. As far as I can tell it's understandable with MTL, but of course I miss a lot of (small) details.

@Hiyono
Spoiler for current arc:
Sure.
Spoiler for Answer:
Old 2015-08-29, 16:30   Link #75
Mahesvara

Thank you so much for all infos
I have questions for immortality and power levels
Spoiler for Immortality&Power Levels:

A lot of questions Thanks in advance
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 16:59   Link #76
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Thank you so much for all infos
I have questions for immortality and power levels
Spoiler for Immortality&Power Levels:

A lot of questions Thanks in advance
Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-29, 17:07   Link #77
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post
Sure.
Spoiler for Answer:
Holy shit, the last chapter i read was 196, when he meet the flame spirit, but it seems the author has given a good info dump in the next few chapter, i need to caught up fast, .

Now, about the names i was wrong about the new girl (in the village), but to be fair, chinese is a too difficult language to learn too, one or two errors may be possible.

if you think about it, my main language is portuguese, i'm trying chinese and english, so it is already too much difficulty to match those names.

well, now about the time spirit i believe you may be right and the girl too since, a few chapters back NieLie mentioned that something was growing in his Soul, something like a tree, it may be the Time Spirit planted some type of seed inside him to make him grow in the next time lord or something like that.

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2015-08-29 at 18:51.
Old 2015-08-30, 03:35   Link #78
Mahesvara

I don't know if author just forgot what he wrote or Nie Li was lying at that time but in ch 36 he clearly said immortalization by cultivation is impossible. Here is that part:
Spoiler for Ch 36 - Numerology:

So i was wrong, he said even if you are rank above Legend you can live around 200-300 years. But in reality you can become immortal...
Old 2015-08-30, 04:55   Link #79
obnuchious

maybe that meant being immortal due to having greater vitality or higher level than majority of the living beings . . . . but can still die when faced equal or greater level than said person . . .

something along the lines of : grinding levels to reach the level cap and then returning to the beginner area .. that practically makes you immortal but then comes the expansion pack that introduces higher level cap and monsters above yours . .
Old 2015-08-30, 05:21   Link #80
Mahesvara

But they were clearly talking about lifespan, not strength. He said that even if you are a rank above Legend you can live 200-300 years maximum=even if you aren't killed you will die of old age

Tags
harem, lolicon, reincarnate mc, web novel