Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2009-12-23, 08:22   Link #121
fish eric
like to talk to fish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Why can I pay $50 a month for unlimited internets at home, but to get GSM I have to pay $60 for x gigs then pay way too fucking much every 1MB above that amount?
I agree with you. It is such a rip off to sign a 2 year contract with these companies. I wont bore you with my Sprint horror story, but after I had them cancel my contract due to illegally forging my spoken consent on a contract I refuse to deal with these "2 year contract" mobile phone companies.

you are Berkley right? Metro PCS is available in the Bay Area isn't it? Why not get a smart phone and service from them?

Im in Sacramento and I have used my Metro PCS phone in Oakland so I am sure you could find a store near by.

I pay a flat-rate of $50 a month. This includes: Unlimited local calling, Unlimited long distance calling. unlimited text msging, unlimited internet usage(every time you get another feature is another $5, so unlimited calling=$30, unlimited long distance=$35, etc.).

They have a few different smart phones available. Windows mobile platforms and Black Berry. http://www.metropcs.com/shop/phonelist.aspx

The best part is no contract. It is a month to month service. The first month is free and after that you pay at the beginning of the billing cycle for a month of service. This sounds like exactly what you want. Id be surprised if you havn't heard of this before.
fish eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 15:03   Link #122
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
That's very interesting information... thanks.