Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-04, 02:11   Link #1001
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Wow, that was one of the best endings I've seen. I'm not sure how the live action ending can be any better, but people say it is. This is probably one of the best anime I've seen period. I'm so speechless right now I'm not going to say anything else.

The song that Nodame played at the end, Piano Sonata D845 by Franz Schubert, was probably one of the most impacting songs of this series for me. Then the ending itself is so romantic and beautiful, followed by a scene that just makes me crack up. Being able to make me change extreme emotions like that yet summarized why this series is so good makes it one of my favorites of all time.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 04:46   Link #1002
blue^
ステージの端のピアニスト

Quote:
Originally Posted by HG_F View Post
I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me seed my batch torrent for eps 12-23, as I cannot due to port blocking beyond my control.

folder name: [HG-F] Nodame Cantabile 12-23

it would be much appreciated.

HG-F
Please check the PM inbox; I sent you some relevant information.

Thank you again for the series! It definitely was a blast.

Cheers,
Eugene
blue^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 06:30   Link #1003
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

One of the best anime series i have watched and Also The Best anime Ending i have watched .

I hope there will be a second season. Next probably going to watch the live action.

I wonder why the Live-action for Nodame isnt on animesuki.
Old 2007-07-04, 06:34   Link #1004
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

will hg-f also sub the previous pre 12 episodes?
Old 2007-07-04, 08:02   Link #1005
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

@HG_F
Since you asked for suggestions, maybe finishing off Tokimeki Memorial or Chokotto Sister for us since they share genres with Nodame? (or even Happiness! ) There's no way those can match up to Nodame Cantabile, but then again, not many past or present anime can.

Or for new anime, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Code-E seems to be under the radar, though it's anyone's guess if they're worth subbing.

@john123x
You wanted accuracy from GGNORE? It's a speedsub for crying out loud. Please enjoy it for what it tried to accomplish.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 08:25   Link #1006
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Thank you for subbing this great series I really enjoyed it a lot.

At the end... Misoji.... What is it?

*Edit*
NVM it is Nodame's custom font isn't it?
Old 2007-07-04, 08:39   Link #1007
phrequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Wow, that was one of the best endings I've seen. I'm not sure how the live action ending can be any better, but people say it is. This is probably one of the best anime I've seen period. I'm so speechless right now I'm not going to say anything else.

The song that Nodame played at the end, Piano Sonata D845 by Franz Schubert, was probably one of the most impacting songs of this series for me. Then the ending itself is so romantic and beautiful, followed by a scene that just makes me crack up. Being able to make me change extreme emotions like that yet summarized why this series is so good makes it one of my favorites of all time.
thinking about it, while at first i thought the live action ending was better... i've come to think that both endings are really good. they both have a different focus. in the anime for example

Spoiler for anime ending:

however, in the live action ending...

Spoiler for live action ending:

the live action ending was more general whereas the anime ending was more specific. they both have their good points, which makes it even more the reason to watch both adaptations.
phrequency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 08:41   Link #1008
phrequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syko View Post
Anyone know the name of the music playing during the hug scene?
allegro cantabile, the slow piano version... grab it while you can, i'm only leaving it up for a day.

also, for the pianists out there... an arrangement of the sheet music for it can be found here
Old 2007-07-04, 08:47   Link #1009
phrequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
One of the best anime series i have watched and Also The Best anime Ending i have watched .

I hope there will be a second season. Next probably going to watch the live action.

I wonder why the Live-action for Nodame isnt on animesuki.
http://www.animesuki.com/doc.php/listing_policy.html

nodame cantabile live-action isn't an anime despite some of the anime-like styles they implemented... it isn't an anime in terms of format. its an adaptation of a manga but it doesn't make it an anime (as it isn't animated). that's what i think.

you might have better luck finding the live action here http://d-addicts.com/

as a reference, there's only 11 episodes (45ish minutes long) in the live action.

Last edited by phrequency; 2007-07-04 at 09:00.
Old 2007-07-04, 09:31   Link #1010
HG_F
Fansubber

RE: eps 1-12

@ outcast_within

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast_within View Post
will hg-f also sub the previous pre 12 episodes?
since, a-keep, F-B, and C1 took care that that, i personally don't see a point in spending hours per episode for something less than 20 people will download.
Besides, you already have "hard-gay" written on eps 15-23, do you really want it on 1-14 too?

haha...
HG_F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 09:39   Link #1011
grey_moon

I was trying to convince my fiancée that she wanted to watch NC, she was nearly convinced until she saw the file names of the last half
Old 2007-07-04, 10:00   Link #1012
phrequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
I was trying to convince my fiancée that she wanted to watch NC, she was nearly convinced until she saw the file names of the last half
maybe a history lesson on hg may help in the persuasion? http://youtube.com/watch?v=UqDtUtAOUyM

or not... lol
Old 2007-07-04, 10:15   Link #1013
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

lol, it had a very LIVELY ending ... but i liked the live action version even more xD
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 10:21   Link #1014
grey_moon

I've just learnt something new... So HG-F's group name wasn't just to cause chaos with ppl's desktop search engines

I want her to watch it as she is a piano major and I want to know how accurate all of the music stuff they go one about is. Especially about Nodame's versions of the pieces...
Old 2007-07-04, 10:48   Link #1015
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

An awesome ending to a great series. This is one of the few anime out there that is both captivating in its storyline and visually accurate/spectacular for its subject matter. Thanks for subbing it...I really enjoyed the series and appreciate the hard work that went into all aspects of this anime!
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 16:18   Link #1016
outcast_within
pita ten pyjama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HG_F View Post
@ outcast_within

since, a-keep, F-B, and C1 took care that that, i personally don't see a point in spending hours per episode for something less than 20 people will download.
Besides, you already have "hard-gay" written on eps 15-23, do you really want it on 1-14 too?

haha...
hehe i always try to watch anime from one subber.
but true the number of files with hard-gay on my computer has reached it's limit.

btw suddenly i see the words hard gay more often on random pages. Strange.
Ho stop: just some japanese music video site with a female singer surounded by hard gay cosplay or sth like that, before you get the wrong idea
Old 2007-07-04, 17:22   Link #1017
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I would liek to thank HG-F for subbing the last half of NC. I really appreciate their hard work in helping me complete this amazing anime.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 17:55   Link #1018
Syko

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrequency View Post
allegro cantabile, the slow piano version... grab it while you can, i'm only leaving it up for a day.

also, for the pianists out there... an arrangement of the sheet music for it can be found here
Thank you.
Syko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 18:07   Link #1019
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Just finished watching ep 23, awesome ending for an awesome anime. Nodame Cantabile was really the biggest and best surprise of the year to me, I started watching it because of a friend, I knew absolutely nothing about it and had no expectation beforehand, and yet I got hooked right after the first episode.

I can't wait for a season 2:
Spoiler for ep 23:

PS: Thank you for your work, HG-F !
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 19:20   Link #1020
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Since you asked for suggestions, maybe finishing off Tokimeki Memorial or Chokotto Sister for us since they share genres with Nodame? (or even Happiness! )
Yeah, I would love to see someone actually finish Happiness! or Chokotto Sister, especially a group as quick and reliable as HG-F. Both are good series that have been dragging along half finished for far too long.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, nodame cantabile, noitamina, romance