AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-08-24, 09:33   Link #1481
KarmiDex
Kyuu Kyuu Kyuubi~~

Location: In your lunchbox, trying to scavage for sushiiiiiii~
Send a message via MSN to KarmiDex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku View Post
I've moved on from Valkyria Chronicles to Final Fantasy VII on my PS3.
After playing Crisis Core... I chuckled so much when Aerith's words kept confusing Cloud.
Oh
Mah
Gawd

....O____O Final fantasy VII on PS3 is already OUT?!
I didn't know that xD
I must be so outdated xD

How is it so far~? ;____; Hash Cloud gotten more macho~? xDDD Just kidding.
But yeah, how is it so far~?
KarmiDex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-24, 13:03   Link #1482
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmiDex View Post
Oh
Mah
Gawd

....O____O Final fantasy VII on PS3 is already OUT?!
I didn't know that xD
I must be so outdated xD

How is it so far~? ;____; Hash Cloud gotten more macho~? xDDD Just kidding.
But yeah, how is it so far~?
Uh.. no. It's not a remake.
It's a port.. the same game from PS1.

Sorry to excite you >.<
Old 2009-08-24, 13:38   Link #1483
KarmiDex
Kyuu Kyuu Kyuubi~~

Quote:
Uh.. no. It's not a remake.
It's a port.. the same game from PS1.

Sorry to excite you >.<
xD;;;;
*hits head on wall*
Omg x__x xD I'm such a loser
I'm so sorry xD I misread you xDDD
Sorrysorrysorry, Nekuuu~ xDDD *shoots self*

BUT STILL!

I'M STILL GONNA BE EXCITED FOR THE REMAKE!! 8DDD~
*squeaaaaals*
Old 2009-08-24, 19:03   Link #1484
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

I have finally captured a Darkrai in my Pokemon Platinum after several tries... without using a Master Ball.
Old 2009-08-25, 05:45   Link #1485
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Wild Arms 5 turned up today.

Just played it for a little bit and left the village with Rebbecca and Avril heading for the cave. Quite fun.

Rebbecca is so damn cute...

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 22:21   Link #1486
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

Naruto: Ninja Council 3
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 15:15   Link #1487
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
PSP
Pangya: Fantasy Golf
Final Fantasy: Dissidia
Old 2009-08-27, 12:23   Link #1488
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Wild Arms 5 turned up today.

Just played it for a little bit and left the village with Rebbecca and Avril heading for the cave. Quite fun.

Rebbecca is so damn cute...
Yeah that was a pretty fun game overall. Though I still think no Wild Arms game compares with the original even including the remake of the original.

Anyways currently playing Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)

I have to say it's definitely a pretty fun game. The best Batman one I've played period.
Old 2009-08-27, 15:50   Link #1489
Shadow Kira01

Currently playing Persona: The Revelations.. The controls are pretty good now that I got used to it. The gameplay is great and the story is awesome. The sad thing is that I had to make a choice between four individuals for my 5th member. I didn't like Brown, so it doesn't really matter but Ayase seems pretty cool while Reiji is rather mysterious yet I ended up recruiting Eriko instead as that she makes quite a cameo in P2. Then again, so does Brown and Yuki. Actually, Reiji also appears in P2 but I must had done something wrong as that he never assisted my team into Xibalba. In fact, he never even showed up. Honestly, P2 is the best game IMO out of the entire Shin Megami Tensei series as that its 2 RPGs in one, not to mention that a majority of P1 characters appear in it. Tons of cameos...
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 16:53   Link #1490
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Rented The Last Remnant (Xbox 360 version) and managed to make it all the way to the second disk before returning it.

Despite the flaws, I was actually able to enjoy it. The thing that got on my nerves though, was the very limited amount of leaders you can get into your team; only 6 leaders is just way too low, IMHO. Having to use generic soldiers instead of the leaders was a big letdown, IMHO. >_<

Was planning on renting it again to finish it, but now I hear that the PC version allows full leaders unions, so I am gonna wait to get my hands on that to play again from scratch and finally see the ending.
Old 2009-08-27, 18:48   Link #1491
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Played some Audiosurf last night, but not able to get a high score and it was late last night, so I didn't played that long.
Old 2009-08-28, 10:37   Link #1492
Da~Mike

Quote:
......OHOHOH~~! OHHHH!!
WHICH REMINDS ME!
....Actually yeah xD I was also too busy completing some side missions in Crisis Core x___x (Zack leveled up so fast xD I got too excited that I just got so determined to just try complete everything)
I really detest the Genesis missions -.-;
....I actually figured out for some reaosn o-o that Cloud sorta replace Zack in some ways. Me said in someeeee waaays
I mean like, Crisis Core is the prologue of FF7 so like...initially the protagonist is suppose to be Zack but Zack died protecting Cloud and then Cloud became the protagonist.
Well thats just my theory xD There could be others who will not share an agreement in this so yeah xD Probably babbling too much.
Yep x3 I guess thats the reason of why PS3 even existed o-o;
*sniffles* But to buy a PS3 here cost about 1k bucks...
So yeah >>; Fail. I'll probably be able to get it next year...or something.
But but but!
I just realized too =O!
The guys chest has gotten so...masculine o-o And like...
Omg *droolsatHwoarangandJin* The improvement of their hotness! <3333333
xD Sorry~ I'm just so hyper all of sudden~ Pardon me if I sound so......jumpy xD;;
lol.
I must say I was initially a little confused as to what Crisis Core had to do with the PS3 until I read a little more carefully and noticed the *droolsatHwoarangandJin*.
I agree that with each progressive Tekken game, the guys (and girls) look better and better.
Actually not quite... I wish they didn't inflate certain anatomical regions of the female characters as much as they did... I don't remember the original Nina having melons on her chest...
But I guess Namco's set on that kind of stuff as with their "Breast Calibre IV".

Quote:
I don't like grinding so much either.
But I love it when they sing Pata pata pata pon in a.. I'm not sure what the word is ... jeering tone. It's rather funny.
I heard from my friend that Patapon 2 is much easier.. so I'm planning on getting that after I finish the first
Agreed.
..and I really hate the missions where there are those crazy spinning machines that spins off your HP.
More like a chant, or singing rather than jeering I think. But yeah, all that tuneful gibberish really does stick after a while (more so in Fever mode). I remember most of the weird noises they make now...

And I clearly haven't got very far in Crisis Core...
My Zack is only level 50 and I got bored playing side missions at the Aeris chapel.

Quote:
I just wanna say...
I BEAT DEVIL MAY CRY 1!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!
Whoooooooooooooooo~ xD
Omg it took me months just to finish it >.>; Well cause of school and life traffic and such..
Butbutbutbutttt!
Yesh! I beat it!
*Does a penguin happy dance*
...........But its so easy ;___; I was like '...What? You just need that much devil star and bam?' xD
Whoot~
Oh, well yes, it is easy if you play DMC that way.
I tried to emulate some of the things those Japanese players did (like beat Nelo Angelo on DMD mode using only the Force Edge) and hell, that was virtually impossible!...

Have been playing DJ Max Clazziquai ed as of late. Makes PD Hatsune Miku feel piss easy!
Da~Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 10:55   Link #1493
KarmiDex
Kyuu Kyuu Kyuubi~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da~Mike View Post
lol.
I must say I was initially a little confused as to what Crisis Core had to do with the PS3 until I read a little more carefully and noticed the *droolsatHwoarangandJin*.
I agree that with each progressive Tekken game, the guys (and girls) look better and better.
Actually not quite... I wish they didn't inflate certain anatomical regions of the female characters as much as they did... I don't remember the original Nina having melons on her chest...
But I guess Namco's set on that kind of stuff as with their "Breast Calibre IV".

....LOL Nina? 8D Seriously?
I thought she always had those on her chest xD~
I lol so much xD *rubs own cheeks* Oh maaah gaaawd. This is how hilarious and awe-ish the development of these games are.
We realize the change of their anatomical regions xD
The first time when I was like...watching or have been aware of Devil May Cry 4 playthrough and I was like 'LOLOHMYGODDANTE! Your chest have grown big!' xD
Then I'm like 'DAMN. ;___; I need the PS3 for some extremely improvised hot guys drool moment'
I have to mention this though but Namco sometimes have a way with making some female characters the main >>; *ahemahem* Sex icon-ish...
Like like...
Ivy from Soul Calibur
Omgggggggggg...
I think all that are improved is only graphics. Least in my point of view I guess. Cause the difficulty are pretty much the same and some probably a tad harder. But really, ever since PS3 came out, some of us were only aware of the graphic improvement.

Quote:
I tried to emulate some of the things those Japanese players did (like beat Nelo Angelo on DMD mode using only the Force Edge) and hell, that was virtually impossible!...
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT? Really does? xD
I never used Force Edge though xD I'm serious. I don't find Sparda Papa's sword all that powerful so I dumped it for Alastor and Sparda (only because >>; apparently, Mundus is obsessed with that sword for me to use any other during the battle with him)
I wish to murder a Japanese brain and play like one since they know all the hidden good tricks.
...Okay I'm just joking about that 8D

Weird enough, when I defeated normal mode, it automatically guide me to hard mode. Which sucks cause I couldn't save the date of my entire cleared game.
Though I don't think 'Hard mode' in DMC will do much difference anyway.
Unless if is DMC3...Well...
Proven really hard.
Old 2009-08-28, 15:33   Link #1494
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah that was a pretty fun game overall. Though I still think no Wild Arms game compares with the original even including the remake of the original.

Anyways currently playing Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)

I have to say it's definitely a pretty fun game. The best Batman one I've played period.
I'm working on getting a copy of the original PSX game. It's a bit rare in PAL if not very bloody expensive. Cost me an arm and a leg for Wild Arms 5 PAL with English manual and cover.

Just made it to Gounon and really enjoying it. Love the combination arts. Trigger Rondo is my favourite so far.

And finally starting to understand how the combat system works with all the ley points, etc. Not used to these sorts of games...

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 15:51   Link #1495
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Have you (or anyone else for that matter) managed to get SS ranks on DMC3 heaven/hell mode using some GODLY royal guard blocks and taking advantage of just frames to avoid damage in the nick of time? Even for a hardcore gamer as myself, that shit is just too much.
As for me, Dissidia it is^^ Pretty simplistic in attack patterns but I get a feeling I won't get bored of it anytime soon
Oh, Crisis core keeps getting corrupt data, cba to start it over for the nth time...was fun while it lasted though.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 22:23   Link #1496
KarmiDex
Kyuu Kyuu Kyuubi~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Have you (or anyone else for that matter) managed to get SS ranks on DMC3 heaven/hell mode using some GODLY royal guard blocks and taking advantage of just frames to avoid damage in the nick of time? Even for a hardcore gamer as myself, that shit is just too much.
It was a first attempt? o-o
I'm kinda curious now how Heaven/Hell mode is like..
I mean I know what Dante Must Die mode is like xD And I haven't even got my way through Mission 3 yet in this one.
I don't use Royal Guard anyway o-o Trickster/Swordmaster is the waaay to goooo~

But I hate you guys ;___; I really wanna play Dissidia *sobs*
No just joking xD
...Not about the Dissidia part
Old 2009-08-29, 02:13   Link #1497
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Oblivion [PS3]
Guild Wars [PC]
Old 2009-08-29, 08:22   Link #1498
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Just finished Prototype, I might go to Fable II (which I still havent finished yet for some reason) or Eternal Sonata...or maybe Army of Two any suggestions on what to complete next?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 12:46   Link #1499
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

I finally found my stash of Pokemon games from years ago! I've been playing Pokemon Emerald for a while now X3
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-29, 13:07   Link #1500
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Mirror's Edge
Super Robot Taisen Og Saga : Endless Frontier