AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-12, 05:43   Link #3301
Bombo
TSF Fans

Lol about running chapters XD ....I hope he keep running for 20+ chapter ..This will be Hilarious .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 00:41   Link #3302
zibi88

Spoiler for 117:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 00:50   Link #3303
Lummie

I think the author is using this arc for Shioon to build more experience by training against different type of opponents. This would make his victory over the SUC captains/boss in the future look more genuine.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 03:04   Link #3304
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I half-expected him to punch the helicopter...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 04:03   Link #3305
Algent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Me too, one punch man style
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 04:13   Link #3306
Xion Valkyrie

Translation out, and it wasn't too bad. Hopefully we move a bit faster in the next chapter though.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 04:27   Link #3307
Xacual

The best part is the old master's reactions. He's pretty annoyed at the situation he got brought in now that he knows the facts.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:22   Link #3308
[Shijima]
Lazy SOB

I keep laughing every time the glasses guy thinks numbers mean anything against Shioon now, and I was also expecting him to attack the chopper
[Shijima] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:32   Link #3309
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Damn, Shioon taking on an entire armed militia. I'm just waiting for him to pull a Hulk, jump on the copter and rip the gyros off.

This isn't going quite as predictably as I thought. I figured the Doctor would have taken him out by now. I suppose it's still possible he'll interfere and Shioon will get saved by Sun-woo's arrival.

I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces after they see the carnage he's caused. They might actually end up afraid of him.
Old 2013-05-17, 05:35   Link #3310
DarkLordOfkichiku

You know, before this chapter I wondered how the Sunwoo clan's helicopter would manage to arrive unnoticed (because they pretty much need to here) - and now, the circumstances are perfect for the Sunwoo clan's helicopter to appear out of nowhere: in addition to it getting dark, the goverment's own helicopter will be making noise, meaning the sound of the Sunwoo clan's helicopter's approach will be camouflaged by it...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 05:39   Link #3311
Johnny
Working the bags...

Heh, guess I wasn't the only one expecting him to jump at the helicopter...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 06:35   Link #3312
Bombo
TSF Fans

I think 3 steps will be enough to finish the helicopter?
Man I can't wait for sun-woo clan for rescue! !!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 07:59   Link #3313
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I really want the four eye dude get a beat down, I mean at this point Shioon should had proven to be a person not to be mess with and he still does not give Shioon any respect.
Old 2013-05-17, 11:18   Link #3314
zibi88

ehh but that old geezer... he had that rape face... I want him more and more XD anyway next chapter mostly shioon will do something about that chooper... at least destroy the lights and heat sensors so they cant track him

but it would be awsome if he did pull a hulk... with 3steps attack or throw a piece of tree or a gun into the chooper gyros xD (he thrown a cars steel door like a bumerang :P already) and make the chooper fall down

haha it would be fun if shioon jumped into the chooper thrown away the pilot and hijacked the chooper XD fly here and there and fire some guns and rockets :P the more smoke and fire in the woods the easier for the sunwoo clan to track him

anyway sunwoo and sera should aditionally track down goverments army units movments... like they can notice that they are suddenly moving lots of men and choopers out somewhere so close to the distance of shioons last call.... so they possibility that its him is high

I guess Sera wants to have a fairplay with jinne :P they both go...and shioon hugs both in joy :P anyway I wonder when tehy will arrive
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 11:43   Link #3315
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
ehh but that old geezer... he had that rape face... I want him more and more XD anyway next chapter mostly shioon will do something about that chooper... at least destroy the lights and heat sensors so they cant track him

but it would be awsome if he did pull a hulk... with 3steps attack or throw a piece of tree or a gun into the chooper gyros xD (he thrown a cars steel door like a bumerang :P already) and make the chooper fall down

haha it would be fun if shioon jumped into the chooper thrown away the pilot and hijacked the chooper XD fly here and there and fire some guns and rockets :P the more smoke and fire in the woods the easier for the sunwoo clan to track him

anyway sunwoo and sera should aditionally track down goverments army units movments... like they can notice that they are suddenly moving lots of men and choopers out somewhere so close to the distance of shioons last call.... so they possibility that its him is high

I guess Sera wants to have a fairplay with jinne :P they both go...and shioon hugs both in joy :P anyway I wonder when tehy will arrive
I don't think Shioon know how to drive a helicopter. What he should do once he get on it is throwing away everyone except the pilot himself and threatening that guy to take Shioon back to his home.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 12:24   Link #3316
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That or kick the helicoptor.... ROFL.

Spoiler for Old Man.:

I'm half expected him to go berserker mode again .

Wonder why that old man is so annoyed with the clan. It seems like they're more afraid of him than he is.
Old 2013-05-17, 12:51   Link #3317
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Heh, guess I wasn't the only one expecting him to jump at the helicopter...
Hey, it still isn't too late for him to do it, he has at least another chapter or two of it floating around up there I bet. I mean come on, in what series, manga or comics, do you ever see a helicopter that doesn't get blow to bits when it looks at the main character. Its like all the helicopters have explosives taped to them when they take off .

Seriously though, I don't mind how long this whole running away sequence is taking, he is on a island of only enemies and he has to wait for rescue to arrive so it would make sense that it would take awhile. I would say that they won't arrive for another at least 2 or 3 chapters, if they make it in time or not is another story all together.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 14:51   Link #3318
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Are they purposely level grinding him or something? Seriously, no one can be THAT stupid...
... -_- yes they can.
Old 2013-05-17, 16:41   Link #3319
shakes12

Tempest35 what anime is that pic from
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 19:57   Link #3320
ReddyRedWolf

Interesting both the Sunwoo and the grandmaster doctor are both wary of each other.

The more Shioon shows his abilities the more the old doc wants his body For SCIENCE!.

Mr. Agent still doesn't get it that Shioon is dangerous.

And the doc says he is crazier than 9 Arts Dragon.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves