AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think...?
I have played AnimeDVD Game - loved it 3 50.00%
Im interested - Im willing to give it a go and will Buy one of the Games 1 16.67%
Dont like idea of interactive anime 1 16.67%
Played AnimeDVD - didnt like it 0 0%
Going to buy Phantom Of Inferno 1 16.67%
Going to buy Day Of Love 0 0%
Going to Buy Amusement Park 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-04-13, 11:09   Link #1
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Animeplay Dvd (amazing)

Realy you should give it a go you would be amazed by how good it is... my friend told me about it... i was like yeah yeah its prob boring... figured nothing else to watch at moment and gave it a go... im like WOW... and i now have all 3 animeplay dvd's

Best of 3 is phantom of inferno and thats first one i played but god i realy realy enjoyed it.

Anyway there is a suggestion for you up to you if u want to get it or not :P.

I have played all 3 of these animeplay dvd's. (IT AINT HENTAI... no hentai in it what so ever)

For a note i have been a fan of anime for years but there has never been a animeplay dvd's that is non-hentai... all 3 of these animeplay dvd's are and i have to say all 3 are very well done and more than worth the money... you can get phantom of inferno for 15 pound (25$) and its more than worth it as are the other ones.

Phantom of Inferno

This animeplay dvd is totaly amazing i have never played a anime play dvd or watched an anime this good. Its interaction... you play the main character in the animeplay dvd then choose an option and the story takes place from there... it goes on for about 20 hours in total... I found myself playing this anime play dvd non stop... Believe me you will want to buy more animedvd anime play dvds after you have played this. You are zwei and have lost your memory and are being trained to become an assasign... along the way you meet a few girls and depending on what you decide to do can change the story... you can choose one route in which you end up on your own, go with a certain girl, become a killer, it all depends on you and its more than worth the money. You would not be dissappointed after buying this anime play dvd.

**** INFO ON Phantom of Inferno from website ****

A great new interactive anime anime play dvd from Hirameki International, welcome to the advent of AnimePlay DVD, anime play dvds that you play not on a Windows computer, but on any standard DVD player. Use the DVD controller to control the animeplay dvd and make choices as you progress through the advanced story amd enjoying the beautiful animeplay dvd art and characters!

Assassinations by the Mafia occur repeatedly in the underworld. Rumors of a mysterious organization called "Inferno" and its most powerful assassin named "Phantom" begin to surface. A young man embarked on a trip alone to the United States and runs into "Phantom" by accident. "Phantom" turned out to be a young girl about the same age as him. Erasing the young man's memories of his past, the "Phantom" trains him to become one of the top assassins in the organization. In a violent and lawless world, his journey begins...

Playing the role of a student from Japan who sees something he's not supposed to see, you're thrown into a world of guns, cars and organized crime. As you progress through the multi-path animeplay dvd story, populated by beautiful women, violent thugs and an action-packed story with many different outcomes for great replay value. Experience interactive anime on DVD today!

Day of Love - Less interactive options than phantom of inferno... altho still good.

Amusement Park - Great anime play dvd worth the money still not up to par with phantom of inferno.

Only gave info on phantom of inferno as that is best out of the 3... if you want to find more info on other 2 anime play dvds type in....

Animeplay DVD on google

Last edited by Wavie; 2004-04-13 at 12:55. Reason: Both your threads have been moved to the Games Forum, where the seem to belong
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 13:27   Link #2
MasafumiGotoh

Choose you own adventure

Not really a new idea. Just implemented in technology. Like those Goosebumps books that you go to pg 55 to kill a certain person. I might give it a try but most likley i would return it because i remember how boring those choose you own adventure books are. But its a interactive DVD so maybe it wont be boring after all(Not like those text adventure games)

Maybe the only con to this thing I can think of are the repitive scenes. Like seeing the same scene on the game more than once. But for 25 bucks I might try it.
MasafumiGotoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 10:58   Link #3
MrMonkey
Meeeeeeee!!

heh, I have a load of the old Steve Jackson/Ian Livingstone "choose your own adventure" books, those were great. Screw those "goosebumps" pieces of shit.
MrMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 12:28   Link #4
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
does anyone know where to get a walkthrough for the anime play dvd day of love?
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote