AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-08-30, 08:32   Link #501
glyph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melty Snow
Ewww give me crotch grabbing instead of 1/3 of episode 10 . Heihachi disturbed me especially for some reason.

Transvetina Horseapple?!

"We're doomed! Ye two done lost yer minds!"

That scene was hilarious. ''

Also, the "I may puke" expression on the left Nobuseri mecha(!) after 'her' 'performance'.

Last edited by glyph; 2004-08-30 at 09:25.
glyph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 10:42   Link #502
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by glyph

Transvetina Horseapple?!

"We're doomed! Ye two done lost yer minds!"

That scene was hilarious. ''

Also, the "I may puke" expression on the left Nobuseri mecha(!) after 'her' 'performance'.
Well.... if you cannot beat them,...

kill them with a most awful performance
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 12:16   Link #503
Superfly

An aweful performance, and smooth sexy, MASCULINE legs...
Superfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 14:12   Link #504
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Paper
I think I would appreciate the language more if the dialogue reflected how country folk talk, but they sound more like slaves running away from the plantation.
Yeah I guess that's how it felt to me, I was having Jar Jar flashbacks for some reason. *shiver*
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 14:33   Link #505
Superfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax
Yeah I guess that's how it felt to me, I was having Jar Jar flashbacks for some reason. *shiver*
Hmmm Jar-Jar was annoying yes, but it's more annoying to READ such grammar o_O
Superfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 15:27   Link #506
rorosama

How's is the one guy with the staff, kambeis friend? Is he as strong as kambei? What about his personality?
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 15:45   Link #507
Lakbay
<Insert>

Wow, this is getting better and better Though it still bothers me that they can cut up those HUGE mecha with those puny katanas. the samurai could pawn a gundam with what the series is suggesting
Lakbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 15:52   Link #508
HopelessLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakbay
Wow, this is getting better and better Though it still bothers me that they can cut up those HUGE mecha with those puny katanas. the samurai could pawn a gundam with what the series is suggesting

What's the point of becoming a mecha samurai when you can be stronger as a human samurai.... Wierd.

Either way, it's obvoius that all the 7 samurai's have assembled. So I was wondering how long will the series last before it comes to an end?
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 16:27   Link #509
dom02

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
What's the point of becoming a mecha samurai when you can be stronger as a human samurai.... Wierd.

Either way, it's obvoius that all the 7 samurai's have assembled. So I was wondering how long will the series last before it comes to an end?
The 7 samurai's are stronger but that doesn't mean the ones who became mecha samurai where. Their probably just samurai's who were looking for a short cut.
dom02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 19:35   Link #510
ShikaShika
無罪

This anime is proceeding well. Nothing fantastic but some cool bits. As for a lot of others my favourite character is Kyuzo. I'm having a problem with the villagers though. Kirara is ok, but everyone else are so annoying. That goes for the villagesrs back in the village as well.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 20:11   Link #511
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
Maybe they sucked as human samurai.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 20:14   Link #512
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
This anime is proceeding well. Nothing fantastic but some cool bits. As for a lot of others my favourite character is Kyuzo. I'm having a problem with the villagers though. Kirara is ok, but everyone else are so annoying. That goes for the villagesrs back in the village as well.
This is how the villagers were in the movie. Actually the anime is making the villagers seem a little nicer. In the movie the bandits never know that the village has hired samurai until after the Samurai have gotten to the village. But when the Samurai arrive the villagers won't even come out to greet them because they fear them almost as much as the bandits.

But in the anime it looks like the reason why the villagers won't greet the samurai is because the Nobuseri went into the village and told them they'll die, hand them over, etc...
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 21:38   Link #513
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
need to get episodes 7-10 cause i was on vacation in boston, therefore i couldn't get those episodes. hopefully they're enjoyable.
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 21:47   Link #514
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

On ep9: Did anyone cap the last scene after the previews? Wallpaper material

On ep10
Spoiler:
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 23:00   Link #515
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Spoiler for episode 9:

Spoiler for episode 10:
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 23:00   Link #516
BigFire

Robots in Episode 10

I guess the mechanical designer of this show watches Zeta Gundam, since the twin robots that Kyuzo fought in this episode resembles NRX-055 Bound Doc, one of the Newtype specific transformable Mobile Suit/Armor from Zeta Gundam.
BigFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 23:09   Link #517
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFire
I guess the mechanical designer of this show watches Zeta Gundam, since the twin robots that Kyuzo fought in this episode resembles NRX-055 Bound Doc, one of the Newtype specific transformable Mobile Suit/Armor from Zeta Gundam.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=3127

Got news for you then, the mechanical designer for Samurai 7 is the same guy who did that particular Gundam series...
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 00:12   Link #518
glyph

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
This is how the villagers were in the movie. Actually the anime is making the villagers seem a little nicer.
Yes, everyone is a bit too nice. I wonder how they are going to implement one of the best scenes in Shichinin no Samurai, when

Movie Spoiler
Spoiler:
glyph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 00:43   Link #519
Balthier

'Burner of Anime' is sick, maniac.... The only thing that does is to speak badly of Gonzo.....
BonesManiac Detected
Balthier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 01:26   Link #520
OshadowO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort
Blah it isn't like anything was spoiled. Its been pretty obvious that dude would be one of the 7 samurai. Since we first saw him he is easily matched to one of the 7 outlines in the intro, just like Katsu and the stupid robot samurai. I've been wondering how he would become one though since he seemed to be more of an enemy than anything.
its not that hard to use spoiler tags and its a very simple courtesy to other members of this forum.
What if I am trying to decide whether or not I wish to dl and view S7 and I come look in this thread?
OshadowO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, historical