AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite School Days character
Kotonoha Katsura 185 41.02%
Sekai Saionji 180 39.91%
Setsuna Kiyoura 119 26.39%
Makoto Ito 52 11.53%
Otome Katō 38 8.43%
Kokoro Katsura 84 18.63%
Hikari Kuroda 22 4.88%
Other 12 2.66%
No one 34 7.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 451. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-09, 20:05   Link #161
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
he score a threesome.
Yeah, Makoto was able to score with alot of woman, and people thought that he was the perfect pimp lead possibly?
Old 2011-05-25, 03:24   Link #162
CrimsonSunshine
We live to make tomorrow

Damn, I didn't see Setsuna or Otome on this poll, so I only voted for Sekai and other.
I have to question why so many people portray Kotonoha as sweet and innocent, or the victim of everything. Oh no, Sekai was indeed at fault, too, but she gets blamed for this, where as Kotonoha does not. Another matter I am rather curious about is, how many of the voters have played the dating sims? The anime adaption is merely one out of twenty one different endings, and mind you, quite a few endings did show Kotonoha's true darkness. Ahem, killing Sekai in broad daylight, and laughing mad about it. Keep in mind, that in this particular route, Sekai hadn't made the same mistakes, therefor making her the innocent one. Kotonoha's also been known to commit suicide, as well as blackmailing Sekai.

I suppose I should be fair, however, this is the anime adaption, so the other routes are irrelevant. I just felt Sekai had a lot more depth to her character than Kotonoha did. Sekai, rather you love or hate her, was a realistic and detailed character, with emotions resembling that of a true girl her age, where as, I felt Kotonoha was an cardboard cutout of the yandere archetype.

Oh, and special mention to Nanami, who is the only (high school) girl to not get involved in Makoto's game.
Old 2011-05-25, 20:34   Link #163
Athena
The Power of One

Well, certainly Sekai is the scapegoat of everyone. I think that it's because they blame her for causing this 'bad ending'.
Old 2011-05-26, 16:42   Link #164
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

She certainly has become hated for occusations on her causing the "bad ending" *which I think so myself* of course she was merely a victim of pimp Makoto's charm and persuasion.
Old 2011-05-26, 20:15   Link #165
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Well, technically Hooves, she didn't fall for Makoto's pimp charms and persuasion. She technically was already in love with him before that. She's the reason he becomes that pimp everyone falls victim to.

Of course... I think that within the School Days Animesuki fandom, it's no secret I may be... biased... but I still stand by my beliefs and going off of what I believe are the facts.
Old 2011-05-26, 21:08   Link #166
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Hmm.. I worded that wrong I was saying when she was helping Kotonoha and Makoto try to hook up with the price of her own happiness, Makoto started making his moves on her even though she constantly tried to deny it.. But then temptation wins and she just went with it, some could even think that she just wanted to use Kotonoha as a gateway to get to Makoto since she couldn't possibly talk to him clearly?
Closed Thread