AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-12-29, 10:14   Link #7041
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake17 View Post
who is Sefaira and why is Gabriel suddenly not an harem option? haven't read dxd since the release of shin 4
That's ironic because Sefaira (last name Seraselbes) was first introduced in Shin 4. She's a girl from another world called Fediru Ferudora and is the priestess of Seraselbes from planet Evie Etoulde.
Old 2021-12-29, 12:37   Link #7042
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake17 View Post
why is Gabriel suddenly not an harem option?
Well personally I believe that she should have had a lot more interactions with Issei in the previous Volumes.

Honestly I don't understand because there some member of this forum and others DXD's fans that with do not believe that Gabriel will ever join the harem of Issei and even it almost seems that they blame those who hope for it.

However I too for now have many doubts that Gabriel will join the Harem, unless the fans realy start to stress Ishibumi on Twitter until Ishibumi give up and so give to the Gabriel's fans what they want

I have to admit that some I think that the why some people want the various Griselda, Gabriel, Tiamat and Grayfia in the Issei's harem is because they identify Issei in themselves

Some times it almost seem to me that this kind of fans want this female characters for themselves instead for Issei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
She's a girl from another world called Fediru Ferudora and is the priestess of Seraselbes from planet Evie Etoulde.
She could have a big role in the plot in future, many people are 100% sure that she will be in the Harem and even be the girl that will becoming a new member of the peerage that will take the Rook Mutation pieces.

At lest for now or until he will not have further informations about her I decided not to get too crazy about a possible relationship that could have with Issei, because I think it is still a little early to be able to judge and make that kind of prediction.

Can you imagine if Sefaria will have a antagonistic role and Ishibumi forgot to complete the Issei's peerage?

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2021-12-29 at 12:56.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-30, 06:19   Link #7043
Xuanwu

There's not really any reason for Gabriel to be there. IDK about Griselda, but there's nothing really there either. Grayfia is married and Ishibumi definitely wouldn't do NTR since he apparently got mad about BorN.

I believe Tiamat will be there.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-30, 06:44   Link #7044
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

About Gabriel for now completely I put her aside and let it will be Ishibumi the one who choice about her. If she join or not I will not have problems anyway.

About Tiamat I dunno, we will see if something happens in the future Volumes, but I admit that I would like having a female dragon in the peerage.
Old 2021-12-30, 20:21   Link #7045
Drake17

Quote:
That's ironic because Sefaira (last name Seraselbes) was first introduced in Shin 4. She's a girl from another world called Fediru Ferudora and is the priestess of Seraselbes from planet Evie Etoulde.
thanks i must of forgot it's be a long while since i read shin 4; I'm planning to re read DxD soon
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-30, 20:24   Link #7046
Drake17

personally i really hope for Tiamat to be in the harem and Gabriel, i said couple years ago i hoped for yasaka and those 2 to be apart of issei harem 1 down out of the 3 so far
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-01, 11:38   Link #7047
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
About Gabriel for now completely I put her aside and let it will be Ishibumi the one who choice about her. If she join or not I will not have problems anyway.

About Tiamat I dunno, we will see if something happens in the future Volumes, but I admit that I would like having a female dragon in the peerage.
Yeah, Ishibumi probably wants at least one girl for each race I guess. So Tiamat fits for the dragon girl, because let's be honest, it's unlikely that Issei will waste his tournament wish on someone he has nothing to do with aside from carrying Ddraig's baggage.

Most likely, she'll continue to hound him until he gets her treasures back.
Old 2022-01-01, 13:13   Link #7048
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Yeah, Ishibumi probably wants at least one girl for each race I guess. So Tiamat fits for the dragon girl
Yeah unless Ishibumi doesn't want creating a new character for position of the Dragon Girl in the Harem Tiamat should the best choice, speaking about the possibile other race that could join the harem maybe Issei will get them offscreen after the end of the main series and we will see them in the series that could have as pratagonist Millicas or EX.
So in a few words I believe that maybe it can be that after a time-skip we could see some new characters that are members of the Issei's harem.

It's been a while that I have this crazy theory that if Sefaria will not be the one who will take the Mutated Rook then that place could belong to one of the Malebranche, also a guy in a thread of the Highschool DXD Wiki has suggested me that a female Eevie could also join the harem..

Can you immagine if Issei will have a Malebranche, a Eevie and a Etoulde?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
because let's be honest, it's unlikely that Issei will waste his tournament wish on someone he has nothing to do with aside from carrying Ddraig's baggage.

Most likely, she'll continue to hound him until he gets her treasures back.
Lol this problem could be fixed if Ddraig will be able to be out from the BG permanently

Maybe Tiamat will leave Issei alone and she will focus on Ddraig again

Today I had another strange idea: Ddraig and Tiamat have a son or daughter and this character will make a pact with EX Gremory, so he/she will allow to him to get used as source of power for the Boosted Gear Diabolos in order to definitively stabilize it and make it completely comparable to the original BG.

I'm sure that if Ddraig, Vali, Kiba, Gasper, Saji, Sairoarg and other characters will all have a daughter their will all be members of EX's harem

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2022-01-01 at 19:08.
Old 2022-01-01, 19:58   Link #7049
B214

I said before Ddraig and Tiamat's daughter so that Ddraig will suffer another mental breakdown.

Must keep the world's most pitiful Dragon ongoing.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-01, 20:47   Link #7050
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I said before Ddraig and Tiamat's daughter so that Ddraig will suffer another mental breakdown.

Must keep the world's most pitiful Dragon ongoing.
Agreed lol. Issei will restore her treasure and then force him to take her daughter as all of his pawn out of spite for Ddraig lol

Gabriel likely won’t join because she would just end up overshadowing Irina’s place as the angel in his harem. That would just create more issues for Ishibumi in terms of storylines. Better to focus on the angel he has.
Old 2022-01-02, 03:56   Link #7051
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Agreed lol. Issei will restore her treasure and then force him to take her daughter as all of his pawn out of spite for Ddraig lol

Gabriel likely won’t join because she would just end up overshadowing Irina’s place as the angel in his harem. That would just create more issues for Ishibumi in terms of storylines. Better to focus on the angel he has.
Irina already gets overshadowed, so Gabriel won't make a difference
Also if Lint joins the harem, well we'll have a better angel with her too, but she still won't make a difference to Irina being overshadowed
Old 2022-01-02, 04:49   Link #7052
B214

Quote:
Irina already gets overshadowed, so Gabriel won't make a difference
Also if Lint joins the harem, well we'll have a better angel with her too, but she still won't make a difference to Irina being overshadowed
Everyone who's not Asia gets overshadowed in the harem. Unless if Ishibumi suddenly decides to end the harem, the overshadowing won't end.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-02, 05:38   Link #7053
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Having the ability to exit the BG without a time limit has a price to pay

Quote:
Jokes aside I think that if Ddraig and Tiamat will have a daughter maybe she will be in the EX's harem, like I have already wrotte in my previous post she can be used for the Diablous Boosted Gear and be a member of the possibile EX's harem.
Old 2023-07-12, 02:28   Link #7054
Dareal_truth

Would love a beach date for ingvild ahh the possibilities
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-12, 04:12   Link #7055
Xuanwu

Now that I think about it, there's no ecchi scenes with Ingvild? Seems like Ishibumi is taking it slow.
Old 2023-07-12, 04:48   Link #7056
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Having the ability to exit the BG without a time limit has a price to pay

Jokes aside I think that if Ddraig and Tiamat will have a daughter maybe she will be in the EX's harem, like I have already wrotte in my previous post she can be used for the Diablous Boosted Gear and be a member of the possibile EX's harem.
Haven't we already settled the reason Toamat was mad is because Ddraig lost her treasure?

And besides we don't even know how dragons reproduce other than the fact that dragons can be created or born from eggs. Because they aren't humanoids like most of the other species we are exposed to. For all we know they could reproduce asexually.

We haven't even seen Le Fay do any ecchi stuff with Issei andIngvild was just introduced three volumes ago. It would be funny if she was the most proactive in seducing Issei and was the first one to have sex with him using the pretense she wants a family since she lost her own.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2023-07-12 at 07:29.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-12, 06:55   Link #7057
Dareal_truth

Shame ish can’t or more less refuse to make him go on a date with one girl without the other joining or interrupting
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-12, 08:57   Link #7058
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Haven't we already settled the reason Toamat was mad is because Ddraig lost her treasure?
I wonder if Ishi wouldn't have forgot about this detail cause now that Ddraig could be temporarily get out of the BG sooner or later Tiamat could ask to have have face to face with him

Quote:
And besides we don't even know how dragons reproduce other than the fact that dragons can be created or born from eggs. Because they aren't humanoids like most of the other species we are exposed to. For all we know they could reproduce asexually.
True, we haven't information about it. I wonder if them in their human form could reproduce with other beings?

Quote:
We haven't even seen Le Fay do any ecchi stuff with Issei andIngvild was just introduced three volumes ago. It would be funny if she was the most proactive in seducing Issei and was the first one to have sex with him using the pretense she wants a family since she lost her own.
Yeah Le Fay and Issei's relantionship is disappointing.

For what concern Ingvild it would be funny something like that, but I think that Issei would keep the promise that his first time would be with all his wifes together.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-07-12 at 12:42.
Old 2023-07-12, 09:19   Link #7059
cyberdemon

Quote:

We don’t even know what her treasure is. It could be an item or perhaps Ddraig himself restored to full time flesh. Tiamat was rather vague on the subject
Old 2023-07-12, 10:01   Link #7060
Lucidrago

Quote:
We don’t even know what her treasure is. It could be an item or perhaps Ddraig himself restored to full time flesh. Tiamat was rather vague on the subject
It wasn't just one treasure but a lot of them. And Ishibuni is always vague about things like that. Take DX7 and the possible Gremory ability. It's really just lazy writing on Ishibuni's part.

Why would Ddraig borrow a treasure that would restore him to a dragon if he was a dragon when he borrowed it? That makes absolutely no sense.

@Hyodou True DxD A disappointing relationship is still a relationship. Issei's and Le Fay's relationship is nonexistent.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem