AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-13, 02:23   Link #11041
DeliriousEagle

Yay for update
Old 2012-02-13, 02:29   Link #11042
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
actually Rias is busty with loli heart so she is best choice for all lolicon

@fazri i'm not lolicon althrough my GF is almost like loli if only she shorter than 160 cm[3.3 ft]
So that's why he say that's way. What I can do she is adorable but this mean that Ise is in the same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
@n0m
I see....I wish to see it,.. he might fall in love with ise...wonder what ise might think if that happen..I'm sure it will be epic
Poor Ise if that happen then again I was sure that Kiba already had this kind of feeling for Ise (just kidding)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
if dress break gets upgraded to the point where he can strip just by looking then yes, it will be ban'd super fast.

And i bet rias is tapping her forehead going what kind of monster have i recruited...
But any new move he makes... it will make BOTH party females cringe in fear...
Well Ise is her boyfried so...what I can say she know pretty well how Ise mind worklol
Quote:
Spoiler:

lololol... can u imagine the entire field all the girls bracing there bodies after ise gets a powerup.... he's already #1 feared by female devils.
lol I was sure he was already fear from all the female devil is not that's why Koneko call him that way?

Quote:
ur missing the original maou's who died in the war... like the original lucifer, leviathan, Beelz, and Baal.
And Kunou's mother was ranked with the gods too i believe...
Kounou's mother is strong like a dragon king from what I recall she even defeat Saji in his dragon forme and his dragon is a dragon king from what i remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Albion would commit suicide and take ise with him saying F' this host and this generation... i dont want anything to do with it.
lol Albion was like to be Vali Sg ,he would never keep up with Ise pervertednesses
Old 2012-02-13, 02:33   Link #11043
wizvelasco

@soji

hey who's this guy talking to rias? vali?

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v10_085.jpg
Old 2012-02-13, 02:35   Link #11044
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

^Thats Rias's cousin Sairoang
Old 2012-02-13, 02:36   Link #11045
ru5ty

^thats rias cousins saiarorg, holder one of longinus and the heir of baal house

Old 2012-02-13, 02:37   Link #11046
Soji

wizvelasco@Her cousin the one with the Mutation pawn piece and the one Ise fight in vol 10 that made Ise go In crimson queen for the first time. (you know the whole thing that lead Ise to shout out that he love Rias before the whole underworld lol).
It seem that both DarkSkiper and ru5ty answer before me lol
Old 2012-02-13, 02:37   Link #11047
wizvelasco

oh for real. thanks DarkSkiper, ru5ty & Soji =]
Old 2012-02-13, 02:51   Link #11048
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizvelasco View Post
oh for real. thanks DarkSkiper, ru5ty & Soji =]
The thing about the whole fight was. saiarorg was to strong so the previous Boosted Gear possesors try to made Ise go in "Juggernaut Drive" but Ise refuses to hear their chant created his onw chant. When Ise finish he go In Cardinal Crimson Queen and like the name say the color is from Red of his normal BB to Crimson. That's why azazel that was commented on the match said something like*that's the color of the woman that the Idiot love* because of this Ise confess during the match while he was in Crimson queen modeOr at least this is what n0m@n say.
Old 2012-02-13, 03:11   Link #11049
ru5ty

^and the ending of vol 10 is the best ever

Old 2012-02-13, 03:17   Link #11050
Soji

ru5ty@ Agree.But I'm sure that vol 12 end will be something great as well XD. Damn I can't wait about that.
Old 2012-02-13, 03:24   Link #11051
wizvelasco

@soji

probably rias&ise wedding? at the end of vol12. &thanks for the info again
Old 2012-02-13, 03:32   Link #11052
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizvelasco View Post
@soji

probably rias&ise wedding? at the end of vol12. &thanks for the info again
i hope so and then all girl except rias become ise mistress.

if albion on draig position and get accumulated stress he can use his ability to divide the stress isn't it great!!
Old 2012-02-13, 03:36   Link #11053
n0m@n
C-Z

Albion seems more serious than Ddraig.
Because Ddraig lost his seriousness because of Ise
Old 2012-02-13, 03:36   Link #11054
Soji

wizvelasco@Why no. It's no like that the Harem can't go on ,If Ise and Rias go Marry.Plus we alredy know that Ise would probally do that. I mean the boy dream about marry her in vol 2 and like Bear killer say time ago you not dream to marry someone if you no seriously about her. What more we alredy know that Rias family want this as well ,hell for the whole underworld they already marry.Plus after what happen in vol 11 I'm sure that would be something they will really think. So ...for now we know that the probally future Ise's wife will are....Rias ,Akenoand koneko (after the confession vol 11) and Asia(because we kno the whole thing).For the other girl I wonder a this point lol.
One thing for sure ...Ise it's luky and I'm sure he will spoil when he come back

Or what fazri say...now that I think about... the whoe harem thing in the devil world allow multi wife or one wife and the other mistress like fazri say? (because I always thought multi wife.)

n0m@n @ But that's it's exactly why we like Ddraig more don't we?XD
Old 2012-02-13, 03:37   Link #11055
redsnigami

what happen with vol 11 summary i was today that i was finished rigth? and someone tell me where to find that summary i want to really see how ise get that wound that kill him also the part of lost life

Last edited by redsnigami; 2012-02-13 at 03:38. Reason: more words
Old 2012-02-13, 03:38   Link #11056
rvlast

why didn't Albion think of that? using his halving ability to halve their stress.

what I'm interested in though is the entire reason why Albion and Ddraig decided to have a fight back in the day. Cause that could also be a clue on something in the future for story references or something.
Old 2012-02-13, 03:41   Link #11057
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
why didn't Albion think of that? using his halving ability to halve their stress.

what I'm interested in though is the entire reason why Albion and Ddraig decided to have a fight back in the day. Cause that could also be a clue on something in the future for story references or something.
from what i remember, i think it was said that even they didn't know why they started fighting
Old 2012-02-13, 03:41   Link #11058
Soji

rvlast@ I remember Ise ask about this to Ddraig. But Ddraig not remember anymore why they start the whole fight .
Can't blame him thougth, to much time had passed.
Old 2012-02-13, 04:09   Link #11059
Kuronosu

^ maybe lover quarrel?
Old 2012-02-13, 04:16   Link #11060
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuronosu View Post
^ maybe lover quarrel?
thats just wrong
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural