AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-07-24, 04:24   Link #2021
yulinard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heep View Post
Stop reading fox news or similar nazi media.
Nah! I prefer reality than any regressive bubble like TYT which not even a news agency and funded by Quatar. And I don't watch fox news.
yulinard is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 04:34   Link #2022
Heep
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: in your mom stinky pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
Nah! I prefer reality than any regressive bubble like TYT which not even a news agency and funded by Quatar. And I don't watch fox news.
Reality ?? Are you at least in France ?
Im a 36 yo french and I never specificaly heard of "muslim rioters".

Try to explain your bullshitty brain reality please
Heep is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 05:16   Link #2023
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Iwakawa base and Chaldea
Age: 38
I am a 36 y/o French too and I live in a neighborhood that have changed for the worse (the baker I have known for 15 years got killed by burglars in the mid-2000s, a bit after the riots of 2005) since I have moved there in 1989. However, I have never seen shit getting so bad that Police dare not to go there anymore. I have a friend online who lives in Marseilles, in a much worse neighborhood than mine, but it's nowhere the grim no-go zone ruled by gangs that those news made it to be.
Sheba is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 05:18   Link #2024
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Like I said, even Fox News admitted it was horseshit. At some point, you've got to give up on people who think Fox News is too factual for them.
Anh_Minh is online now  
Old 2016-07-24, 05:21   Link #2025
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Iwakawa base and Chaldea
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Like I said, even Fox News admitted it was horseshit. At some point, you've got to give up on people who think Fox News is too factual for them.
I am waiting for someone telling me that the state of emergency in France is actually the martial law wwww
Sheba is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 07:07   Link #2026
frivolity
My posts are frivolous
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 29
This altercation sums up the presidential election. A hypocritical leftist and a conspiracy theorist troll take each other on.

__________________
Warship Girls: <-- link
USS Nevada
Andrea-Doria, California, Vanguard, Richelieu, Prince of Wales

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 11:08   Link #2027
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
This altercation sums up the presidential election. A hypocritical leftist and a conspiracy theorist troll take each other on.
Not even close. The fight were flipped out as one insulting other of loving Saudi. Meanwhile both Trump and Hillary would have taken that as a badge of honour
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 15:22   Link #2028
AnimeFan188
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Democratic Party head resigns amid email furor
on eve of convention:


"Democratic National Committee head Debbie Wasserman Schultz
resigned on Sunday amid a furor over leaked emails, throwing the
party into disarray on the eve of the convention to nominate Hillary
Clinton in the race for the White House.

Lingering bitterness from the heated primary campaign between
Clinton and rival Bernie Sanders erupted after more than 19,000
leaked Democratic National Committee emails seemed to confirm
Sanders' frequent charge that the DNC, the administrative arm of the
party, played favorites in the race.

Sanders had demanded that Wasserman Schultz resign earlier in the
day."

See:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN1040QN
AnimeFan188 is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 16:37   Link #2029
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Not surprising, here is a video of good evidence that there was election fraud going on. Basically Bernie got the election stolen from him. This report is excellent, it compiles all the evidence that suggest that the system is indeed rigged.

https://youtu.be/FKTjzFpwX14?t=16m35s

Do I believe it? You bet I do. Sanders had an energizing effect drawing thousands of people to his rallies while Clinton was lucky to fill a class room. Lets not forget that Sanders depended only on public donations and he came very close to matching Hillary's war chest. In spite of all these facts Bernie still lost by sizable margin to one of the most hated candidates, second only to Mr Trump, in the history of this country.
__________________
"If you educate people, you cannot control them." ~Jacque Fresco
Sugetsu is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 17:26   Link #2030
Brother Coa
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Holy Terra
We all know that is true, it does not help that Facebook and Twitter are slowly banning that video and Wikileaks site leading to the evidence at hand.

Bernie may be better candidate than Hilary, but I doubt that he can beat the corrupted establishment. Clinton made sure even before all of this started that she will be elected as a candidate. I doubt that Bernie can make any difference at all.
Brother Coa is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 17:35   Link #2031
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
To be fair, Hilary didn't only have only the system working to her advantage, name recognition also worked a lot for her.

Oddly enough, Trump kind of had the same advantage for his race; he was the most well know candidate for the republican ticket, and if the GOP establishment didn't want him the medias had given him more free coverage than all others candidate, republican and democrate, combined.

Another points where those two share, along with the high impopularity, cult of the personality, lack of substance and so forth...
__________________
ganbaru is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 18:39   Link #2032
Harbinger
Squirrel Master
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
More cheating to favor Hillary, what a shock...

It should be entertaining to watch how it goes.
Harbinger is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 23:05   Link #2033
AnimeFan188
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the
Election of an American President:


"On Friday, Wikileaks published 20,000 emails stolen from the
Democratic National Committee. They reveal, among other things,
thuggish infighting, a push by a top DNC official to use Bernie Sanders’
religious convictions against him in the South, and attempts to
strong-arm media outlets. In other words, they reveal the Washington
campaign monster for what it is.

But leave aside the purported content of the Wikileaks data dump (to
which numerous other outlets have devoted considerable attention)
and consider the source. Considerable evidence shows that the
Wikileaks dump was an orchestrated act by the Russian government,
working through proxies, to undermine Hillary Clinton’s Presidential
campaign."

See:

http://www.defenseone.com/technology...ref=d-topstory
AnimeFan188 is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 23:18   Link #2034
sasoras
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Democratic Party head resigns amid email furor
on eve of convention:


"Democratic National Committee head Debbie Wasserman Schultz
resigned on Sunday amid a furor over leaked emails, throwing the
party into disarray on the eve of the convention to nominate Hillary
Clinton in the race for the White House.

Lingering bitterness from the heated primary campaign between
Clinton and rival Bernie Sanders erupted after more than 19,000
leaked Democratic National Committee emails seemed to confirm
Sanders' frequent charge that the DNC, the administrative arm of the
party, played favorites in the race.

Sanders had demanded that Wasserman Schultz resign earlier in the
day."

See:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN1040QN
She was hired unto the Clinton campaign, so no loss for her, she did her job. Her replacement also has baggage from wikileaks.
__________________
sasoras is offline  
Old 2016-07-24, 23:33   Link #2035
KiraYamatoFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Considerable evidence shows that the
Wikileaks dump was an orchestrated act by the Russian government,
working through proxies, to undermine Hillary Clinton’s Presidential
campaign.
What could be Putin's motives here? Is he really afraid of her more than he should be afraid of Trump?
KiraYamatoFan is offline  
Old 2016-07-25, 00:06   Link #2036
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Caladan
Now I know why a bunch of cops were on I-95 slowing up traffic this evening. I thought they were hunting for fugitives. Those poor souls who had to go to Philly for other reasons.

Things have been entertaining. I'm sure Mr. Putin is laughing is @$$ off when he's given credit yet again.
Grifis is offline  
Old 2016-07-25, 00:11   Link #2037
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Forests of Hokkaido
Age: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
What could be Putin's motives here? Is he really afraid of her more than he should be afraid of Trump?
Some plausible reasons here: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us...ia-emails.html

They include Trump's repeated admiring statements concerning Vladimir Putin, and perhaps more important, Trump's recently-stated reluctance to treat our commitment to the defense of the Baltic states as absolute. (That's what the term "defense pact" means, Donald.) A murkier set of issues concerns Paul Manafort's efforts to help elect Putin's buddy Victor Yanukovych, the ousted president of Ukraine now residing in Russia. Manafort has a history of working to help elect autocrats including Ferdinand Marcos and Mobutu Sese Seko.

Trump has said publicly that he would like to "get along with Russia" which Putin might read as meaning Trump would be easier to push around than Clinton. After all, it's pretty obvious Trump has no strong ideological core or deep understanding of diplomatic and military issues and sees international relations as just another version of "The Art of the Deal."
SeijiSensei is offline  
Old 2016-07-25, 00:53   Link #2038
KiraYamatoFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Some plausible reasons here: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us...ia-emails.html

They include Trump's repeated admiring statements concerning Vladimir Putin, and perhaps more important, Trump's recently-stated reluctance to treat our commitment to the defense of the Baltic states as absolute. (That's what the term "defense pact" means, Donald.) A murkier set of issues concerns Paul Manafort's efforts to help elect Putin's buddy Victor Yanukovych, the ousted president of Ukraine now residing in Russia. Manafort has a history of working to help elect autocrats including Ferdinand Marcos and Mobutu Sese Seko.

Trump has said publicly that he would like to "get along with Russia" which Putin might read as meaning Trump would be easier to push around than Clinton. After all, it's pretty obvious Trump has no strong ideological core or deep understanding of diplomatic and military issues and sees international relations as just another version of "The Art of the Deal."
Yikes! That's quite some criminal we're talking here (Manafort) when one deals with such characters that you named and pushes them to power. Furthermore, that bit with Yanukovych looks quite like the kind of thing that would make people say that Trump's right hand man is "sleeping" with the Russian government (and with Putin by extension). We all know that Yanukovych is first and foremost a puppet of the Kremlin. I would like to see how this part would be used during the campaign.

Speaking of Trump, I hope Putin is also aware that the former is a loose cannon who can easily order something reckless if he feels pissed about something. He has the profile of someone who can get things escalating very quickly even with no strong core of ideals. Clinton might be a lot harder to push around, but she is not remotely close of being a loose cannon.

In other news, it looks like Michael Bloomberg has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton. If anything, he must be the first major political figure with a past or present Republican affiliation who openly goes against Trump.

Dismayed by Donald Trump, Michael Bloomberg Will Endorse Hillary Clinton
KiraYamatoFan is offline  
Old 2016-07-25, 01:16   Link #2039
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the
Election of an American President:


"On Friday, Wikileaks published 20,000 emails stolen from the
Democratic National Committee. They reveal, among other things,
thuggish infighting, a push by a top DNC official to use Bernie Sanders’
religious convictions against him in the South, and attempts to
strong-arm media outlets. In other words, they reveal the Washington
campaign monster for what it is.

But leave aside the purported content of the Wikileaks data dump (to
which numerous other outlets have devoted considerable attention)
and consider the source. Considerable evidence shows that the
Wikileaks dump was an orchestrated act by the Russian government,
working through proxies, to undermine Hillary Clinton’s Presidential
campaign."

See:

http://www.defenseone.com/technology...ref=d-topstory
On the topic, it's hilarious how the DNC now try to blame Russia for what they did themselves.

"Hey, look, it's the evil Russian, supporting and orchestrating behind a media that we don't have full control over. See, they did this to let you know that we have been conspiring against you all along. Totally unacceptable

Also damn that Wikileak. Does not suppress the story we want to suppress. Like our good friend from Politico, MSNBC, Twitter, etc"
__________________

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-07-25 at 01:32.
risingstar3110 is offline  
Old 2016-07-25, 01:45   Link #2040
Brother Coa
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Holy Terra
^Pretty much this.

Standard US policy - when everythign else fails blame Russia. xD
Brother Coa is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
2016 caucuses, 2016 elections, 2016 primaries, us elections

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.