AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2018-01-19, 10:27   Link #701
Tenzen12

Well It's not like putting lampshade on it make it any better though?
Old 2018-01-21, 08:09   Link #702
ruel22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Funny you should say that in the movie Mitsuki pretty much says he's the third wheel with Boruto and Sarada being into each other.
third wheel and he's into Boruto
Old 2018-01-24, 13:09   Link #703
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Kara already? First Toneri and now them. Wonder if they'll play a big role in Momoshiki arc
Old 2018-01-24, 19:04   Link #704
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Pretty sure these thieves have nothing to do with Kara.
Old 2018-01-25, 12:50   Link #705
ReddyRedWolf

Okay given how enthusiastic Kotaro Fuuma (interesting ninja name) is wanting Sarada to join the police since the Uchiha has been cops for generations, until Itachi killed them off, I am assuming Kakashi and Naruto kept the details of the Uchiha Massacre still classified.

The part they were suspected by the Village elders for Kyuubi and the rebellion which is their reaction.

There is a ton of dirty history that is kept from Sarada's eyes.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 16:35   Link #706
Random14

Huh, didn't expect Katasuke to show up this early (but then the movie adaptation is coming up). He's already a creep, trying to nag Naruto at his house too. Too bad Hinata didn't just throw him out of the house, but she's probably too nice and polite for that. Whereas Temari, well, yeah.

Looks like this arc will be going for a while, and Shikadai's playing a bigger role than I thought he would. So is this a new version of Haku, with the ice attacks and all? Not sure where they're going with this arc anymore (aside from showing how sheltered Boruto is, but he's got a long way to go in general for his character development).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 18:41   Link #707
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I guess this arc will doubt until Spring considering the news about the Momoshiki arc.

Liking the morality they are trying to touch considering they are kids.
Old 2018-01-31, 19:12   Link #708
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wonder if Ice Boy will end up meeting an end as tragic as Haku's. Interesting that they chose to have him get close to Shikadai rather than Boruto. Hopefully this will lead to Shikadai become more than just a carbon copy of his father.

Temari turned into a great wife, but when she tells you dinner is ready, you better not ignore her.
Old 2018-02-01, 15:26   Link #709
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I love Romi Park's voice too

Old 2018-02-02, 09:39   Link #710
ReddyRedWolf

Steal from the rich give to the poor cause the rich steal from the poor... Wut? Noble thief himself has a skewed Black and White view.

I know they are world building with the poverty gap portraying Konoha as an uncaring bunch outside their village but the economic welfare of other villages isn't their scope. It is the local village leadership and the Daimyos. Heck we saw that in the previous arc with Green Banks village surviving because of their late village leader's foresight.

Remember these Ninja villages are autonomous from the Daimyos government while receiving funding to be their army essentially. This era however the main five villages as far as we can tell diversified their economies bringing it investments for their prosperity. This is to avoid cases like Wind Country withdrawing support for Suna. In fact we see Kiri not follow the Land of Water government pushing for a territory grab that would lead to war with its allies as it is detrimental to their interests.

Konoha rebuilt their village from scratch and like other allies lost a number of ninja in the great war. Their success now as a modern city wasn't because they stole from from others but a testament to their own industry.

Given this kid is likely from the same clan as Haku he is probably doing this to find acceptance even in a gang or as a criminal hero. Haku was persecuted in the Land of Water as villagers blames Blood Limit users for the wars. However it is an interesting trivia the clan is said to have its origin in the Land of Snow. The first place we saw trains and the like in the first Naruto movie.

Of course the thief would clash with village ninjas as now they are more than just mercenaries but act as civil servants in a way.

Both Boruto and Sarada are impulsive doing things on their own unsanctioned. It'll bite them in the ass one day.

So besides something like Chinatown which products from other villages and countries are imported Konoha also has a bad side of town where there is black market illegal stuff. Weird under Naruto's administration but it is a ninja village.

Speaking of being a ninja village I know kids are exposed to weapons at an early age but it doesn't excuse securing them particularly explosive tags.
Old 2018-02-07, 19:37   Link #711
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

This episode was better but I wonder how is that they are gonna catch the Byakuyas to fight against them. I doubt Ryogi will change sides like Kagura while Gekko seems like the final boss of this arc so far.

The next episode is titled "Memories Of The Day Of Snow" so I guess we'll learn about who and how had the Ice techniques
Old 2018-02-07, 19:51   Link #712
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm expecting Ryogi to change sides actually, he's in the same situation as Kagura where he's being manipulated by an evil bastard.
Old 2018-02-07, 23:56   Link #713
Random14

A bit of a slow episode, but the conclusion will probably be in about... 2, 3 episodes if I had to guess. Nice to see Temari in action again, rather than just being a housewife.

So now the Phantom Thieves, er, Byakuya gang (wrong series ) are about to make their move. They've been building up this good PR for something not so nice probably. I'm curious to see how involved the genin will be- I hope they just end up in a bad situation and forced to fight rather than rushing in against orders (Iwabe already showed what happens).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 01:02   Link #714
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
No genjutsu was used here, just a sympathizer.
Old 2018-02-08, 02:29   Link #715
Kijiki
Random Ninja

I love this episode!

We finally know Team 5’s jonin, and it’s Udon! Now, we just need the girls Jonin...
I like how Team Ebisu members becoming Jonins for this generation.
It’s nice to see Temari in action.
The concept of capitalism shows in this episode, but in this one I agree with Boruto.
It is wrong to hurt someone even it’s for greater good.
Kijiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 05:37   Link #716
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijiki View Post
It is wrong to hurt someone even it’s for greater good.
It is not even the greater good as it s short sighted. Stealing from the haves leads economic turmoil in the long run. You just have to look at Zimbawe and Venezuela. These aren't Robin Hoods but a bunch who want civil war with their rebellion as the new government.
Old 2018-02-10, 22:30   Link #717
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Summaries of upcoming episodes

http://www.spirallingsphere.com/2018...2018-schedule/
Old 2018-02-11, 06:00   Link #718
ruel22

im sorry but these are filler episodes right?
Old 2018-02-12, 03:03   Link #719
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

It's nice to see the other teams in action other than team 7 2.0 hope the Anime series expands the fights from the movie.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 18:55   Link #720
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
It's nice to see the other teams in action other than team 7 2.0 hope the Anime series expands the fights from the movie.
They will. The promo from the Momoshiki arc even added a new villain. Also, the director behind Boruto the Movie and Next Generations is the same, Yamashita.

Quote:
im sorry but these are filler episodes right?
Actually not. Kodachi is supervising the series. Kishimoto also supervised the anime when the Hyugas tested if Boruto had awaken the Byakugan