AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-02-21, 04:10   Link #41
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Lol.... I can't stop laughing now...
Well, hope it actually happening... Ise got nice Quattro Bagina!
Old 2017-02-21, 04:10   Link #42
Ultragunner

Quote:
Ddraig, prepare yourself. ――Chaos Karma Tiamat

T-Tiamat! Wait, let me explain myself! ――Two Heavenly Dragons Sekiryuutei Ddraig

The last and the strongest Dragon King gets in contact with Sekiryuutei.
about goddamn time!!!
But why "Two Heavenly Dragons"?, is it because it is written as "二天龍" or "Nitenryū" in Japanese?

and I wonder whether Albion will be involved in this

Quote:
Nariki Ouryuu, heading out! ――The heir of Nakiri clan: Nakiri Ouryuu

I shall become Sekiryuutei’s fang! No matter who it is, I shall take down anyone in our path! ―― The retainer of “Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth”, Bova Tannin

Dragons with powers gathers under Sekiryuutei.
Is it me, or Ise is increasingly popular with dudes? I mean he always has, but still

Quote:
Hahaha, the identity of Mister Black is excellent. Now, this is what I’m talking about. ――Vali Lucifer

Ise is shocked and Vali is in joy at Rias Gremory team’s mysterious ‘Pawn’.
for a moment there I thought Vali revealed himself as Mister Black
Old 2017-02-21, 04:10   Link #43
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Quote:
How about I take a look into your Evil Piece since it has been awhile. ――Maou Ajuka Beelzebub
The other four evil pieces mutated that's for sure. I knew DxD G would mutate the rest their is no other possible way that Issei's pieces could take that amount of power and not change
Sparda4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 04:44   Link #44
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Yeah, and that mutation should unlock new powers. Something like Triaina. A question, have we ever encountered a match where Ise has been not allowed to go CCQ? He pretty much avoided Triaina in the match with Raiser, but didn't hesitate to use CCQ. The rules were same as previous one meaning an exception for Ise wasn't made.

And yeah Bagina would be cool but I guess would suit Vali more.

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

katokateki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 04:52   Link #45
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Erm... Which Bagina you talking about?
Old 2017-02-21, 04:58   Link #46
Sparda4
Dark Knight

Issei already has one triaina to master another would just make him go crazy let's just stick with 8 mutation pieces for now and later on maybe a transformation into one king piece and 7 pawns.
Old 2017-02-21, 05:08   Link #47
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
Oh, so Xenovia-paisen and others will become my friends!? I’m so hyped! ――Team Rias’s mysterious swordswoman, Lint Selzen

A new member is about to join the girls group that are from Church.
I do look forward to Lint's possibility of joining Ise's Harem. Also that honorific I think its reversed shouldn't be "senpai" right?

Quote:
If you join my team then the tournament-focused team will be complete. ――Rias Gremory

The new team member who was welcomed by Rias Gremory is――
So the final possible member Rias' tournament team. Interesting.

Quote:
New “Brave Saints” descends front of Hyoudou Issei’s team—!!

Let’s have a good match where both team gives their all. ――Raphael’s A, Deethelm Waldseemüller

Even if they may be a fellow comrade of the anti-terrorist team they will become a rival Ise needs to defeat during the game――。

Here I come, Xenovia! We will continue off with our battle which we couldn’t settle during our time as a warrior! ――Uriel’s A, Nero Raimondi

Hot-blooded boy priest challenges Xenovia.

…I will even go far to expose my breast in order to stop Sekiryuutei for the sake of Heaven. ――Gabriel’s A, Mirana Shatarova

The entrance of the new big-breasted pretty sister is exposing the position of Asia who had the original position of a sister in danger!
The remaining Aces I have been looking forward for when then appear, especially Gabriel's, Mirana. Possible Harem member hype.

Quote:
I may fight both of you one day. ――New Chief-God of Olympus, Apollo

Yo, brother(Vali), and Sekiryuutei. How about we have a good match if we face each other? ――New Chief-God of Asgard, Vidar
I look forward to these 2 gods.
Old 2017-02-21, 05:21   Link #48
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Quote:
Erm... Which Bagina you talking about?
The google one, of course!

Quote:
Issei already has one triaina to master another would just make him go crazy let's just stick with 8 mutation pieces for now and later on maybe a transformation into one king piece and 7 pawns.
I was talking about a Triaina level technique. King piece would need 12 pawn pieces(I guess), the mutated pawn pieces would have to become thrice the original.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-21, 05:27   Link #49
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^I doubt mutation to King Piece is even possible. It'd be cool if it happened, though, I guess, but I'm not sure what would happen to him in terms of being the Pawn of the Gremory peerage. You need to remember that him being Rias' Pawn will never change.

If anything, there would probably be something like a True King transformation for Ise himself from one of the Mutation Pieces of Pawn. But that sounds too far-fetched to me, too. And besides, Ise is a Pawn and the True Queen is Promotion to a special Queen form that carries the power of the Sekiryuutei. There's no point for embarrassment because we aren't calling Ise a queen here, so there's no reason for a True King transformation. There's also probably no such thing, anyway. (that was directed at Nivek).

What Ajuka said makes me hopeful for a mutation in Pieces that makes Dragon Deification easier. Not Pseudo Dragon Deification, but the real thing (with him being really possessing the power of "infinity" in that form (there's a reason why it's in quotes)).

But yeah, another Triaina&True-Queen-like thing would be too much. Though just DxD G itself is already another extra thing on top of the True Queen form that he has to master.

@Katokateki: You know Ruki's real intention was to refer to Bajeena, the character from Gundam, right? Which one do you mean? The doggy one or the Gundam one?
Old 2017-02-21, 05:35   Link #50
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Quote:
A question, have we ever encountered a match where Ise has been not allowed to go CCQ? He pretty much avoided Triaina in the match with Raiser, but didn't hesitate to use CCQ. The rules were same as previous one meaning an exception for Ise wasn't made.
What about this, guys?

And maybe the other mutation pieces could allow transformation for wyverns with the extra demonic power Ise gains? Like wyverns joining to form an armour without the need of a body? Or something like that. That could be a triaina level upgrade.

DxD would require Ise to increase his base stats. No shortcuts here I guess.

-Kurt Cobain

Old 2017-02-21, 05:54   Link #51
Sparda4
Dark Knight

If the wyverns can manifest a body acording to your theory then I can see how Ddraig is kinda scared, But so far DxD G is enough of a power boost issei doesn't need anymore armor types beyond DxD G he needs to increase his base stats that's it.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:00   Link #52
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by katokateki View Post
What about this, guys?

And maybe the other mutation pieces could allow transformation for wyverns with the extra demonic power Ise gains? Like wyverns joining to form an armour without the need of a body? Or something like that. That could be a triaina level upgrade.

DxD would require Ise to increase his base stats. No shortcuts here I guess.
Ise's base stats are already steadily going up through training. That and like Vali said, he has to become a god to be able to handle that power. Can he become a god through just making his base stronger? I think his current body and its powers will have to play a role in that (the powers he got from Great Red and Ophis he got in Volume 12).

And no, there haven't been any matches where Ise wasn't allowed to use the Cardinal Crimson Queen form.

The upgrade to the Wyverns that you mentioned sounds awesome. Another great thing with this could be Ise having more Wyverns, so that even when he's already given armor to Rias for Crimson Extinct Dragonar, he still has another armor's worth of Wyverns or more to use for whatever he wants (right now he has to use up all of his Wyverns to give Rias armor, which leaves him with no Wyverns to use after that as long as Rias is wearing the armor, so why I say "another armor's worth;" I'm not saying Ise would definitely create another suit of armor for one of his teammates, though he definitely could if he wants - the point is "more Wyverns to use for whatever he wants to do with them").

@CCP: Yeah, definitely, the "-paisen" honorific seems to be a reversed form of "-senpai". I wonder why Lint reversed the honorific? Is she misinformed or did she intentionally call her that because "pai" is from "oppai"? I agree with Lint joining the harem, yes. Ise will freak out when he finds out whom she's a relative of first, though.

Edit: One post late.
@Sparda4: Speaking of Ddraig being scared. I really wonder what he did. If he and Tiamat had a relationship and Tiamat for whatever reason thinks he cheated on her, especially.

As for another power-up. He's probably going to get a form we can call "ExE". BxB, CxC, DxD, ExE.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:00   Link #53
n0m@n
C-Z

For Tiamat and Ddraig thing. Ddraig picked Albion over Tiamat. So having fun with Albion (fight) is greater than having fun with Tiamat (sex) for Ddraig. I would laugh my ass off if that was the case. And that reason being Tiamat's hate towards Ddraig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
about goddamn time!!!
But why "Two Heavenly Dragons"?, is it because it is written as "二天龍" or "Nitenryū" in Japanese?
Yeah, it was written as nintenryu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
I do look forward to Lint's possibility of joining Ise's Harem. Also that honorific I think its reversed shouldn't be "senpai" right?
Paisen is indeed senpai. It's a modified words the young kids are using now days in Japan. They tend to use words by swapping it around now.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:01   Link #54
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

A new technique couldn't hurt! But yeah, those are just speculations.

But Ddraig is scared?

EDIT: Couple of posts late!

-Kurt Cobain

Last edited by katokateki; 2017-02-21 at 06:21.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:07   Link #55
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I said this in an Edit in my last post, but I'll say it again just in case:
Quote:
Edit: One post late.
@Sparda4: Speaking of Ddraig being scared. I really wonder what he did. If he and Tiamat had a relationship and Tiamat for whatever reason thinks he cheated on her, especially.

As for another power-up. He's probably going to get a form we can call "ExE". BxB, CxC, DxD, ExE.
Anyway, yeah, Noman, I'm also thinking you could be right about why Tiamat is mad at Ddraig. If so, though, I hope Ise can help patch things up between them. And Tiamat in Ise's harem would be great, though I guess she'll have to fall in love with Ise somehow first. I'm not sure if it's possible.

But wait, are you serious on the swapping of words that you said kids in Japan are doing nowadays? Is that really a thing? O.o
Old 2017-02-21, 06:12   Link #56
Hakai

Ddraig x Tiamat is my new OTP.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:26   Link #57
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Too bad it'll have to be Ise x Tiamat when she joins his harem now, though, no? Or at least I hope it'll be like that.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:27   Link #58
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
But wait, are you serious on the swapping of words that you said kids in Japan are doing nowadays? Is that really a thing? O.o
What's popular among young kids or what's the trend for the young ones in Japan. It's something older generations can't even come to understand and analysis how their brain works And then in 10 years time the 'current' young ones will go wtf at the young ones then. So they will know how we are feeling right now then.

Example:
senpai→ sen pai → pai senpaisen

Though I explained as above, the swapping method above has been used since several years ago. No idea what's the current trend for the young ones now. Probably have to ask Nicol or Ryuicheru (or however you spell his name) for the current trend of young ones. Fuck, I feel so old.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:32   Link #59
katokateki
Senior Kouhai

Quote:
And no, there haven't been any matches where Ise wasn't allowed to use the Cardinal Crimson Queen form.
Then can we assume CCQ is allowed in RGs? Is BtB allowed? That could be a clue. I mean stopping someone from getting powerful seems wrong if they are achieving it fairly.

Agree with the wyverns thing, it always seemed like they have a lot of scope for improvement. Maybe this could be the chance. And creating multiple armors that are his replica in just appearance could help him protect himself from stealth attacks when he's a king.

Sparda was saying that Ddraig would be scared of another armor forming by the wyverns.
Quote:
If the wyverns can manifest a body according to your theory then I can see how Ddraig is kinda scared
The paisen thing, (spell checker didn't highlight it, weird.), I just thought of using the logic in English and the first word to come in my mind was "Madam". Guess I'm not good at this thing.

But yeah, wtf! I love the word Senpai. Everybody loves it. "Senpai noticed me!"

@Hakaishin One Time Password? (Pardon me, I actually don't get it).

EDIT: Again two posts late.

-Kurt Cobain

Last edited by katokateki; 2017-02-21 at 06:48. Reason: GRAMMAR
Old 2017-02-21, 06:39   Link #60
DragonOsman
Dragon King

OTP refers to a situation where there's only one real pairing in a series for the main character. One True Pairing, or something like that. Something that High School DxD actually doesn't have as far as the main character is concerned.

And the main reason to not allow the Cardinal Crimson Queen would be the Illegal Move thing. Breakdown the Beast itself is allowed unless the higher-ups apply rules that restrict power in some way, like it was with the Gremory vs. Sitri match.

Edit: Remember that in terms of chess, an "Illegal Move" refers to a move that's outside the rules of the game. Cao Cao referred to Triaina as an Illegal Move when Ise first used it. The Cardinal Crimson Queen form is the Queen form of the Triaina, so it's also an Illegal Move technically. The reason to not allow it would be that rather than it being too powerful or whatever. But the higher-ups can still allow it if they want.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-02-21 at 06:50.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote