Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-01, 03:27   Link #9941
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Hmm, she looks like a Hinagiku with oppai.
Old 2008-11-01, 03:37   Link #9942
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
after reading about a-tan over at wiki, she has interested me...
i wonder if someone can send or post a pic of her...
maybe i'll also place her in my top spot for fave HnG characters...
Old 2008-11-01, 03:41   Link #9943
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
hmm... I know im asleep now.. because I must have just blatently skimmed the last few posts.. because .. well.. that just made me do a "do what?!!" .. of course I dont want my hina with oppai... hina is fine just how hina comes..

anyhow.. yeah.. going back to the other post... its not that hard... and i could probably do it in my sleep if I really tired (I'm obviously able to watch anime and check this thread, which now seems to be some sort of obession for no reason) ... actually thinking now its not that easy.. you'll need the valid votes list.. a copy of all of the threads... (better save them now, I know I'm to tired to do that) ... and there you have it... just compare and wal-la .. simple as pocky.

edit: sorry... unless you saved roudn 225.. we're out of luck.. it's been expundged (the only one that made 1001 posts .. so it is auto deleted after a fairly short time... 24 hours or so) .. of course all the threads suffering from roboposters are there.. i didnt check my archive place.. but they stopped at 78 .. and never went beyond.. I hate them... maybe they just are wating until its all over? .. anyhow... if you can ressurect all the threads... I can help... otherwise there are a fair chunk of valid votes gone that can't account for.

edit,edit: add 228 to that as well.. maybe, just maybe Aya-chan has them.... although I dont remember her giving us updates to the match ... so I dont know.

now we can still get % that are foriegn.. thats easy... but wont know if foriegn loved hina or tsukasa that way.

okay I've saved them all, except 225, and 228 which no longer exist on 2ch
just double checked the responsitory.. still at round 78 only.

oh and if you want to participate in the exhibition .. its at http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/...461102/101-200

not that most poeple will even read this between now and 9am ct which also reminds me that we get an extra hour here.. which means the final ends on 8 am on sunday our time (since JST doesnt change)

*looks at the clock* I swear I keep telling myself I am going to "make UP sleep" not lose more ... if you see me on anymore to night.. yell at me.. *presses bit blue power button in the sky*

Last edited by todkapuz; 2008-11-01 at 03:59.
Old 2008-11-01, 03:44   Link #9944
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Actually, considering how Hayate served under her as her 'servant', I'd say she's more like Nagi with oppai lol.

Assuming she's oppai of course... I haven't seen a pic of her yet. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2008-11-01, 03:50   Link #9945
frustra
Team M.Y.T.Hi.C.

Spoiler for Kenjiro Hata's rendition of A-tan in color...:

i'm pretty sure i've seen fanart of her out there in the net somewhere... will post it here ASAP. and yeah, she's looking to be a worthy rival to Hinagiku.
Old 2008-11-01, 03:55   Link #9946
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

lol@blonde hair. Yeah, nagi's hair colour, plus with those drill hair, I be she's ojou-sama like her too. Definitely tops Hina in my moe metre, and she has yet to make an apeearance in the anime as well. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2008-11-01, 03:59   Link #9947
z3phyr.mp3
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frustra View Post
Spoiler for Kenjiro Hata's rendition of A-tan in color...:

i'm pretty sure i've seen fanart of her out there in the net somewhere... will post it here ASAP. and yeah, she's looking to be a worthy rival to Hinagiku.
maybe she can rival nagi and hamu for the top spot for me...
but still need to see her full view though...
and maybe get to know her better...

anyways...
here's another '09 prototype
nothing different from how i made the other 2 though...

Old 2008-11-01, 04:33   Link #9948
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

If Kona-chan is voting, who do you think she'll vote for? Kagami or Tsukasa?
Old 2008-11-01, 04:40   Link #9949
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
52% she'll vote Kagami. 48% she'll vote Tsukasa.

I made up these numbers. However, from what I have seen in the anime, it is not unlikely.
Old 2008-11-01, 05:20   Link #9950
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
On the contrary, it is because of people like you and comments like that that this tournament is worthwhile
Amen.

Quote:

I don't think it's ever fun to be amused by people's despair. That's just cruel.
Yeah, of course laughing at genuine despair is cruel, but it's despair over an Internet popularity contest. They don't get the result they want and they start cursing the voters, the characters, and the contest. Kagami lost in ISML but I'm not gonna go to the ISML topic and troll saying "ISML is fail, Yuki is fail, etc." which is what has been happening a lot in this topic. I got nothing against Hina fans like yourself who handled the loss respectably. I applaud frustra's comment as well, because it's a great attitude to have.
Old 2008-11-01, 05:29   Link #9951
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
In 2006 and in 2007, nearly no one said anything about the people gloating over the outcomes. Now the deal have changed, the gloaters of 2006-2007 are the whiners of 2008. So, let me ask it in true Gunsmith from ON.com fashion, "How does it feel?"
Old 2008-11-01, 05:34   Link #9952
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
In 2006 and in 2007, nearly no one said anything about the people gloating over the outcomes. Now the deal have changed, the gloaters of 2006-2007 are the whiners of 2008. So, let me ask it in true Gunsmith from ON.com fashion, "How does it feel?"
I feel great.

Seriously, if the comments in this topic were made in one of the anime forums, the posts would be deleted by mods pretty quickly. Let's just say Toradora! for example. "OMG Taiga is a retarded character. Episode 2 was shit. Enjoy your Failadora!" - Pretty sure the poster would get warned. But it's okay in this topic.
Old 2008-11-01, 07:31   Link #9953
Bathory Area
Jigoku Shoujo

Let s finish it.I will vote Kagamin today.I have "fighting spirit".Am I?
Old 2008-11-01, 07:49   Link #9954
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Despair of yesterday is now gone.
I've watched the LS OVA to get into the mood.

Will be voting for Tsukasa when the final match starts.
Old 2008-11-01, 07:51   Link #9955
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Here's the first preview vid of the final. It's a pretty basic video, but it does a run through of past tournaments and should prove to be a nice, quick history lesson or refresher for those who forgot. The song is also pretty damn cute.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-11-01, 08:11   Link #9956
Wolfii
The :< point of view...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
i know that... ^^
i sampled the first ep of strike witches...
what i want to know is what are her moe traits...
Silent, kind type, who is uncertain about whether her family lives or not. Also has awesome Russian pillow and is night person.Don't forget no pants. ^^
Old 2008-11-01, 08:19   Link #9957
NissanNut
Mochi Addict

Send a message via AIM to NissanNut
Cool video...

The thing that caught my attention the most was Naegino Sora finising 7th two years in a row. I'm glad to see her in the Best 8 twice. A berth in the Best 4 or better would have been great.

This year 4 of the Best 8 are really high on my list of favorites: Kirino (8th), Hinagiku (3rd), Kagami (F), Tamaki (6th). Well, enough of this... on with the Final!
Old 2008-11-01, 08:49   Link #9958
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Hinagiku beaten... Saimoe This year = REALY,REALLY Fail and *h*t
Old 2008-11-01, 08:56   Link #9959
Wolfii
The :< point of view...
*Graphic Designer

It's intersting, that those who call this SaiMoe "shitty" and "fail" are mainly the young people (from those who have it written in their profile).

Seriously, the older people are here, the more generous and understanding they seem to tend to be.
(Don't take it as a generalisation, though, I believe there are exceptions).

Maybe when they'll get older, they'll get some understanding about "it's just a contest" and they'll see some other people have other tastes than they have.

I wanted to write something about my reaction to the last year (I wasn't satisfied there much), about tolerance, and so on, but I suppose I shouldn't feed trolls anymore, so from now on, I'll just comment on non-troll comments and support Tsukasa.

Nya-chan, signing off.
Old 2008-11-01, 08:56   Link #9960
z3phyr.mp3
*Graphic Designer

hmm....
while all the others are crying FAIL this is actually the first Saimoe that i'm excited to see the finals...
in 2006 and 2007 i had already fallen into despair after the quarterfinals...
while this year when i had already been immune to the despair i get a nice surprise...
to summarize...
the key to happiness is really lowered expectations...
Closed Thread

Tags
j-moe, j-saimoe, saimoe