AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-10, 03:54   Link #1321
bastek66

Best scene
Spoiler for sawa:
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 04:08   Link #1322
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Best scene
Spoiler for sawa:
okay! I admit it... I have same expression with Tanaka when Sawa did that...

congratz Tanaka... finally you realized your feeling... lol
I like his determination to draw.... and I want to see his drawing... lol

everyone is doing good job in preparation... never expect Wien can do something rather than superhero stuff... and Sawa also do a good choreography... although Konatsu's script is hilarious...

then.... come that shocking news... I can't imagine if same thing happen to me...
of course, my school will do a student revolution or riot... but looks like Shirozaka school have good students...

Radiant Melody (well, hopefully it's not a wrong translation) is finished!!!! Wakanalia has finished her masterpiece...

yeah! who cares about school closing! We will have our White Festival no matter what!!!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 05:06   Link #1323
bluelittledino

I'm glad that both of my predictions are wrong, however it seems I should save the excitement I've prepared for next episode.

I can't wait to hear Radiant Melody!
Old 2012-09-10, 06:02   Link #1324
hai_san

Decent build up for the grand final of Tari Tari in ep 11. Only 2 more to go, i can't wait to see the remaining ep(s).

Quote from Konatsu :"I am everbody's mom."

And btw Sawa should do artistic gymnastics instead of riding
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 07:26   Link #1325
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched the episode today.

I like the scene where Konatsu convinces Taichi to try and draw, but unfortunately the results are exactly as Taichi had said - he should not draw. Everything is going so well, Wien shows that he's good at making props and Konatsu seems to be able to get one of her friends to help.

When everything is going well, someone has to make a **** move and ruin the fun for everyone - and this is the role of that middle aged man that the principal is talking to.

Of course, Wakana comes in to save the day for everyone with a finished song. Seriously can't wait for the next episode!

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-09-10 at 07:31. Reason: spelling
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 07:42   Link #1326
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a very fun episode.

The fantasy sequence at the beginning of the ep was nice. I'm not sure Sawa would accept to wear that costume in real life, it's very revealing. The boys being frogs in Konatsu's script is lame. I hope they'll change that and give them a bigger role.

I thought Taichi's drawings were going to surprise everybody, but nope, he sucked just like he claimed. I would have liked to see his drawings but it might be better to leave it to the imagination
They hinted once again that Taichi has a crush on Sawa, however with only 2 episodes left, there's nothing much they can do with it. It's a bit of a shame. I would have been curious to see how Tari Tari handles romance.

So, the reason the VP looked out of it lately was that the school is closing down. Makes sense, she has so many memories there. It doesn't seem like there is anything she can do to prevent the school from closing down. She can only accept it.

I loved the ending of the episode. Seeing Wakana so happy makes me feel all warm inside~ she's come a long way.
Old 2012-09-10, 08:33   Link #1327
Sphire

So....to all the romance naysayers: RUN! RUN!

Haha, somehow this episode spent a lot of time on Tanaka. Especially considering nothing much happened. It's like they had a lot of time to spare and worked up some random stuff for Tanaka. Still, it'll be nice to see how they develop him now with some 'romance' thrown in. Might be too late in the show though...

Fantasy scene was fun. Seeing the group plan out their stuff was too. Although the guys getting the short end of the stick was a shame (although probably for comedic reasons), they made up for it with Wien's creations and Tanaka's 'moments'.

The end part with the school came pretty fast. It's always jarring when a show decides to jump ahead when it's been moving at a slow pace. What, from the looks of it, maybe 2 weeks to a month passed? I never personally like that since it feels like stuff is left out, but I'll deal.

At least the whole school closing thing has a decent argument behind it. I expected it, but at least there's some substantive reason behind it (I mean, even in the real world, you don't just close down a school).

As always, can't wait for the next episode. Damn shame it'll end soon. At least it means I can rewatch the whole show again soon
Old 2012-09-10, 08:34   Link #1328
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-09-10 at 09:56. Reason: added nsfw tag just to be safe...
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 08:40   Link #1329
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^the third fanart is yummy. That's exactly the kind of picture the guy from the art club would have wanted.
Old 2012-09-10, 09:01   Link #1330
ookamigirl

At first I though it was an RPG game.
Looks like it's just an idea for the musical.
Konatsu really knows how to get things go her way.
It was nice watching their preparations.
Well, it was certainly not nice cancelling the cultural festival.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 09:10   Link #1331
Blonto

I wish we could've seen Tanaka's drawings. I wanted to see how bad he is. Judging from everyone's reactions he should just stick with badminton.
I love how they tried to make the names sound Western by adding "-ya" at the end in that RPG part.
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 10:43   Link #1332
Blaat

So we finally got our HSI reference. It was about time P.A. Works.
Old 2012-09-10, 11:14   Link #1333
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
So we finally got our HSI reference. It was about time P.A. Works.
We did?Where?
Old 2012-09-10, 12:01   Link #1334
Blaat

President of the art club looks and has the same voice as that artist girl from Nako's class during the school festival in HSI.
Old 2012-09-10, 14:10   Link #1335
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphire View Post
So....to all the romance naysayers: RUN! RUN!
I think the bets are still on. PA Works can still pull a massive troll even if I do get the feeling that Sawa-chan and Batominton-kun will end up together. I mean: she did go and talk to him back at the end of his arc in a very interested way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
*nosebleed*
Damn you TheEroKing and your Ero Ero ways! Why must you keep perverting my poor pure innocent mind with that? And with my beloved Sawa-chan to top it off. How dare you?
Old 2012-09-10, 15:01   Link #1336
Blonto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I think the bets are still on. PA Works can still pull a massive troll even if I do get the feeling that Sawa-chan and Batominton-kun will end up together. I mean: she did go and talk to him back at the end of his arc in a very interested way.
Psh, there's no way they'll end up together. Far more developed couples didn't. That seems to be the bane of shows like this, especially if there's a chance of another season.
Personally I'm fine with that. I prefer them just throwing hints around rather than suddenly switching to romance. The show works great as it is and I'd rather they focus on individual characters and friendships than romance.
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:30   Link #1337
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonto View Post
especially if there's a chance of another season.
Well, all the main characters are graduating and going their separate ways right now so I don't see how a second season would be possible. It would have to focus on new characters but then it wouldn't be much a second season anymore.

I'm all about Wakana and Konatsu's college adventures but something like that is extremity unlikely...

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-09-10 at 15:41.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 15:51   Link #1338
Zeross

the ends of this episode feeled quite like forced rushed drama. i mean is that all they have to show about the school shutdown ? we never got to see the developement of the character to this knowledge, its just baam here and then beem past it.
Old 2012-09-10, 16:18   Link #1339
Dop
Mmmm....

Hands up those of us who were expecting Taichi's drawings to be on the same level as Chinatsu's drawings in YuruYuri!

But anyway... At the start of the show I did wonder if I was watching the wrong thing, but then Sawa in bikini, so that's OK then...

That guy in the principal's office talking about the building seemed well dodgy to me. I can't help wondering if there's some Yakuza business taking place there and the Principal has got himself and the school in financial problems.

Looks like they're going for a "Let's do the show right here" ending. Not that that's a bad thing in my estimation.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 18:13   Link #1340
Sphire

So... I decided to rewatch the episode again with different subs. And the line during the gang talking about the script where Wien says:

'I want to play a prince' in one sub goes:
'I want to play the cow' in another.

I nearly fell off my chair from laughter.

Tags
drama, music, original anime, pa works