AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-08-31, 21:51   Link #161
starsygirl101
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
first that would never happen.sasuke would kill naruto.but if it did then i would read one more chapter but then stop because naruto is so boring without sauke
starsygirl101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 16:34   Link #162
shomai
Doujinshi arteeeest :D
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Waipahu, HI
If Sasuke gets another costume change/hairstyle. LOL
__________________
Woot! XD
shomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 17:07   Link #163
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 24
You know : "If sasuke came back to konoha." you say that it would ruin it.....

Spoiler for Manga:


Sasuke seems to do miss them, is he geting soft? That reminded him of the good times. Doesn't everyone get that way? Like I think of my friends of the good times, of us being apart like Sasuke is from them.
I feel because of that he has a better chance.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 16:15   Link #164
shomai
Doujinshi arteeeest :D
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Waipahu, HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Herrera View Post
You know : "If sasuke came back to konoha." you say that it would ruin it.....

Spoiler for Manga:


Sasuke seems to do miss them, is he geting soft? That reminded him of the good times. Doesn't everyone get that way? Like I think of my friends of the good times, of us being apart like Sasuke is from them.
I feel because of that he has a better chance.
Is it just me, or did Kishi colour Naruto's clothes wrong?? (yeh I read the latest chapter, I've been itching to comment about this here).
__________________
Woot! XD
shomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 17:40   Link #165
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by shomai View Post
Is it just me, or did Kishi colour Naruto's clothes wrong?? (yeh I read the latest chapter, I've been itching to comment about this here). :uhoh:
Yep, he did.. The cover-thing around the zipper should not be blue, but orange.
Maybe he's just showing off how lousy Sasukes memory has gotten :9
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 03:51   Link #166
Goshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somehwre between this world and the next
Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i think sasuke not learning anything from his adventures would ruined for me. i am saying sasuke is evil, but kakashi told sasuke that a path of revenge would leave him emptyl, so if kishi doesn't portray that theme by the end of the manga it would meant kakahi's words were BS making this whole manga BS meaning i wasted precious years of my life reading it.
__________________


"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 10:24   Link #167
Gamma_Sennin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
for me not seeing naruto as hokage would definitely be a disappointment.. but in saying that if something occurred where naruto had the strength to be hokage.. but like Jiriyia he decides hes not cut out for that job... then i guess that wouldn't ruin it to much.. wat im saying is if naruto doesn't do something significant enough to cement his existence amongst the great ninja of konoha then yea that would ruin everything..
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-11, 17:21   Link #168
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am...
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
for me not seeing naruto as hokage would definitely be a disappointment.. but in saying that if something occurred where naruto had the strength to be hokage.. but like Jiriyia he decides hes not cut out for that job... then i guess that wouldn't ruin it to much.. wat im saying is if naruto doesn't do something significant enough to cement his existence amongst the great ninja of konoha then yea that would ruin everything..
That brings up an interesting Idea...
What if naruto was offered the title of Hokage, but flat-out refused it? The only reason he wanted to be Hokage was to gain respect. What If he already has all the respect he needs? It definitley seems that way.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 02:46   Link #169
Bajan
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
If Sasuke is welcomed back to Koniha with open arms. That would seal the deal for me.
Bajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 16:26   Link #170
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 24
Ruin if Sasuke this and that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
i think sasuke not learning anything from his adventures would ruined for me. i am saying sasuke is evil, but kakashi told sasuke that a path of revenge would leave him emptyl, so if kishi doesn't portray that theme by the end of the manga it would meant kakahi's words were BS making this whole manga BS meaning i wasted precious years of my life reading it.
That would be messed up, but to me Sasuke chose that path not for to betray them but to gain power that all power . And now because fo all that he is starting to have felling and thinking of his old friends.

Which make it seem that more chance to come but if he did he would still get in smal trouble with leaf because he went with orochimaru and they would wonder about him. No chance of him coming back. he chose and made a groups so.

Naw he already got his revenge on Itachi with some misunderstanding. All is now is for leaf village goverment to deal with. So that seems tod not be happening anytime *whew*.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 19:22   Link #171
Keiichi no Hibi
THIS. IS WHO I AM.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Keiichi no Hibi
The blatant Sasuke favoritism has already ruined it for me lol
Keiichi no Hibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 05:43   Link #172
Josh Uzumaki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: lytham
naruto dying...and sasuke realising he has been a dick,going back to konoha and becoming hokage
that would ruin it
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:49   Link #173
Xemn
Hidden Cheese Tracker
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the Moon, chiii!
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Xemn
Red face *sigh* First Post EVAR on Boards.

I believe that Naruto thinking that he is in a good position as he is, and not try to become hokage and such. That ... is like the POINT of the story D:
Xemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 23:30   Link #174
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In a class of my own.
More Sasugod Chapters. 'Nuff Said.
__________________
Rev. Niemöller, on Nazi Germany:

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 05:39   Link #175
ZGoten
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Kakashi not having more skill than what we´ve seen so far...this would be a major disappointment for me.

Ama Fanboy!! I know...

EDIT: Not to mention Kakashi NOT dying in an epic and heroic way.
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 08:43   Link #176
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Kakashi not having more skill than what we´ve seen so far...this would be a major disappointment for me.

Ama Fanboy!! I know...

EDIT: Not to mention Kakashi NOT dying in an epic and heroic way.
Kakashi has developed Sharingan, but I always think that Sharingan made him weak. Why did he need his Chidori anyways? I thought he's a longe-range type aswell. Who wants to get close to his enemies if he can finish them on a long distance?

Being able to attack your enemies while being out of reach is a great advantage...

He can barely use jutsus while using the Sharingan. He knows so many techniques, but he can't affort to use them because he's low on chakra, especially when using Sharingan.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 09:22   Link #177
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Kakashi has developed Sharingan, but I always think that Sharingan made him weak. Why did he need his Chidori anyways? I thought he's a longe-range type aswell. Who wants to get close to his enemies if he can finish them on a long distance?
Kakashi isn't such a strange character type. He's what most would refer to as a "Jack-of-all-Trades." He's basically balanced in just about every aspect of ninja arts, this is further supplemented by the copying ability of his sharingan.

Actually, it's kind of ironic the fact that he's never had a genin team and yet he's so qualified in terms of technique to train rookie ninja. Since he's good in most areas, he's versatile in terms of teaching people with varying strengths and weaknesses. Shame they never got into this with the actual storyline...
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 09:27   Link #178
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemn View Post
I believe that Naruto thinking that he is in a good position as he is, and not try to become hokage and such. That ... is like the POINT of the story D:
Actually, I'm pretty sure the point of the story has now shifted over to something like this:

Naruto: SASUKE!
Sasuke: Will you just leave me the hell alone!

Oh, a warm welcome to the wonderful world of AnimeSuki!
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 10:21   Link #179
Kotengu
KING RANSOM
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Location Location!
Naruto is just like Hibiki from Vandread, and Sen from K.O.Sen. except he's not developing as a character. Each character in Nartuo has made SERIOUS strides in growing TF up. Mostly because of naruto himself, but Naruto still sucks.
Spoiler for manga:
Sakura lost inner sakura, Sasuke went to the dark side, Shikamaru grew a pair, Even Hinata stepped it up in a life or death fight better than naruto does.

I like naruto's gutsy big talk approach. I don't even mind that he can't always back himself up. What I do mind is that even thou he's not book smart, he's not getting very street smart either. And his Ideologies aren't being challenged well enough. It's easy not to go back on your ninja way if there are no consequences as long as you stay the course. throw in some curve balls. Make it so that if he keeps his ninja way some people close to him will die. Make it so that keeping his ninja way makes people hate him or something. Have him get his hands dirty or amend his ninja way to include reality. SOMETHING! Gimme some character development for the main character of my favorite manga!!!!
__________________
"Only Chakras can grab onto Chakras. That's common sense!" Killer Bee
Kotengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 11:53   Link #180
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Kakashi isn't such a strange character type. He's what most would refer to as a "Jack-of-all-Trades." He's basically balanced in just about every aspect of ninja arts, this is further supplemented by the copying ability of his sharingan.

Actually, it's kind of ironic the fact that he's never had a genin team and yet he's so qualified in terms of technique to train rookie ninja. Since he's good in most areas, he's versatile in terms of teaching people with varying strengths and weaknesses. Shame they never got into this with the actual storyline...
Err, he ... well... the teams failed his tests all the time, but he's been a Jounin like for 18 years and that means that he had many subordinates, including his time in ANBU, where Tanzou (Yamato) got to know him. In addition, he changed his life and his attitude towards comrades after Obito's death. You could say Kakashi began to see the world through Obito's eyes.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.