AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-05-13, 10:59   Link #1741
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
It would be faster to go straight to getting the GW character using a Belle Sylphid support summon.
may be you are right, sigh, just feeling terrible giving up on her after quest after quest of Golonzo
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 13:57   Link #1742
AnimeFangirl

In the time you spent chasing her you could have farmed 50 other materials. I have 3 GW characters but no Belle Sylphid or White Rabbit.
Old 2018-05-13, 14:09   Link #1743
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

White rabbit is a must
Belle is not necessary.
Old 2018-05-13, 14:29   Link #1744
dragon1412

White rabbit isn't necessary for me since i have Kaguya already, but isn't people saying that white rabbit hunt is even far more frustrating than Belle ??? And here i thought Belle hunting was getting on my nerve ....
Old 2018-05-14, 07:41   Link #1745
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
White rabbit is a must
Belle is not necessary.
Neither one is a must. I know because I have neither and I'm still playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
White rabbit isn't necessary for me since i have Kaguya already, but isn't people saying that white rabbit hunt is even far more frustrating than Belle ??? And here i thought Belle hunting was getting on my nerve ....
Ignore those people. Hunting for those things is a surefire way to burn out. It's one thing if you enjoy grinding, but you're already suffering. Quit while you're ahead.
Old 2018-05-14, 10:00   Link #1746
dragon1412

Quote:
Neither one is a must. I know because I have neither and I'm still playing.

Ignore those people. Hunting for those things is a surefire way to burn out. It's one thing if you enjoy grinding, but you're already suffering. Quit while you're ahead.
Yeah, i agree, kinda lucked out with Belle though, I'm going with the last run when i post yesterday and she drop that run but if anything it make me want to never do it again, seriously, it was frustrating, i was using Bounty at 1st, but later run i just drop it altogether and left it to chance
Old 2018-05-14, 18:01   Link #1747
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I disagree. Playing with bunny and using bunny as support aka double bunny makes faster to level up characters and farm EMPs.

Or go whale and buy Caith Sith.
Old 2018-05-15, 02:48   Link #1748
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I disagree. Playing with bunny and using bunny as support aka double bunny makes faster to level up characters and farm EMPs.
If you play enough, they're going to level up and get EMPs regardless. Rushing the process is just extra work.
Old 2018-05-15, 08:36   Link #1749
dragon1412

actually doesn't seem that much important to me in leveling quick, one is that after you get your 1st 4th tier job, which level are you at aren't that much important, and leveling characters is boil down to use fodder anyway,
Old 2018-05-15, 12:17   Link #1750
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
If you play enough, they're going to level up and get EMPs regardless. Rushing the process is just extra work.
It is the opposite: the 10% extra exp actually gives you LESS work because it decrease the number of runs you need to grind X character, be it regular play or power leveling through slime blast and stuff like that.

It isn't necessary by all means, but the white rabbit actually makes your life easier in a significant fashion.
If anything, the white rabbit is even more valuable for people who don't play that much.
Quote:
actually doesn't seem that much important to me in leveling quick, one is that after you get your 1st 4th tier job, which level are you at aren't that much important, and leveling characters is boil down to use fodder anyway,
It is actually important because at higher rank, you get very important limit bonus passive, such as party +1K hp or damage cap bonus. That being said, the white rabbit has nothing to do with ranks, so your point isn't exactly relevant here.

And no, you aren't supposed to use fodder for the characters. Less than 1 hour of sliming is enough.
Weapons need fodders way more than characters.
Old 2018-05-15, 19:42   Link #1751
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It is the opposite: the 10% extra exp actually gives you LESS work because it decrease the number of runs you need to grind X character, be it regular play or power leveling through slime blast and stuff like that.
Regular play runs only count if there's a finite number of runs, but you'll still be playing long after getting those characters to level 100. If you're the kind of person who has to have everything now then your own White Rabbit can be worth it. Otherwise a friend summon is good enough.
Old 2018-05-16, 01:22   Link #1752
dragon1412

Quote:

It isn't necessary by all means, but the white rabbit actually makes your life easier in a significant fashion.
If anything, the white rabbit is even more valuable for people who don't play that much.

It is actually important because at higher rank, you get very important limit bonus passive, such as party +1K hp or damage cap bonus. That being said, the white rabbit has nothing to do with ranks, so your point isn't exactly relevant here.

And no, you aren't supposed to use fodder for the characters. Less than 1 hour of sliming is enough.
Weapons need fodders way more than characters.
ohh i see, but i just escape the hell call belle, so i don't think i will attempt white rabbit soon, and aren't black rabbit in acarum sound like a better choice for me,

oh god, alway use fodder on chars and wep, though it might jusr be that my grid aren't that developed
Old 2018-05-16, 04:25   Link #1753
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Regular play runs only count if there's a finite number of runs, but you'll still be playing long after getting those characters to level 100. If you're the kind of person who has to have everything now then your own White Rabbit can be worth it. Otherwise a friend summon is good enough.
It isn't a matter of "limited runs". It is a matter how you value your time. The rabbit itself is only like 1-2 afternoons of farming and it accelerate any kind of farming by 10% -permanently-. 10% less runs means you have more time to afford for doing something else entirely.
Why settling with support rabbit when you can use both? What about situations when you cannot rely on support?
This is particularly true for coop sliming where it is much faster to do it solo instead of using an alt that would host the slimes (and still require the rabbit anyway) or someone else, still adding more latency.

Quote:
ohh i see, but i just escape the hell call belle, so i don't think i will attempt white rabbit soon, and aren't black rabbit in acarum sound like a better choice for me,
The difference is huge: white rabbit only require AP. Black rabbit is worth 150000 arcarum points, which are severely time gated. You can get at most 6000 points per week (assuming you cleared all 3 arcarum paths in EX, which is doubtful in your case), which means you need at least more than 2 weeks, and that's half the cost of a sunlight stone, or a toncrap of requirements mats such as sephira stone, astra or haze.
Old 2018-05-16, 13:58   Link #1754
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
It isn't a matter of "limited runs". It is a matter how you value your time. The rabbit itself is only like 1-2 afternoons of farming and it accelerate any kind of farming by 10% -permanently-. 10% less runs means you have more time to afford for doing something else entirely.
Why settling with support rabbit when you can use both? What about situations when you cannot rely on support?
This is particularly true for coop sliming where it is much faster to do it solo instead of using an alt that would host the slimes (and still require the rabbit anyway) or someone else, still adding more latency.
Fundamental difference in playing styles, I guess. Even if it will help me down the line I hate spending hours grinding for anything with a low drop rate. It's the same reason why I don't own a lot of "nice things" in Granblue like 5* GW chars (tried and gave up) and SSR Arcarum summons (already bored). If it doesn't come easy I don't want it that badly.
Old 2018-05-16, 14:03   Link #1755
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I don't call that play style, but difference of priorities.
That said, you can't expect things to be obtained without minimal efforts. If you disregard one of the few elements in the game that makes grinding less of a chore (which isn't even that RNG dependant to begin with), then you are just making your game experience more miserable deliberately.
Old 2018-05-16, 16:25   Link #1756
AnimeFangirl

It's not miserable at all. It's extremely relaxing and the only way a burnout-prone gamer like me can play this game for so long. At the core of it is the realization that this is just a game and all the items we are grinding for are just collections of pixels. As Beat Takeshi famously said, "こんな げーむに まじに なっちゃって どうするの"
Old 2018-05-16, 16:30   Link #1757
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

That's why I said it is a matter of priorities. It is your choice anyway, but then, by making such decision, you then have no right to complain about X or Y thing being more annoying/longer than it should be if you don't put the proper investment in place.
It is the same thing with the Sylph bell. It isn't required by any means, but then you are deliberately hindering yourself for a certain part of the game.

And just in case: that's actually fine as long you know what you are doing. I'm not saying "you -must- do X or Y", I'm actually pointing out the consequence of neglecting some part of the game, nothing more, nothing less. It is the usual thing with any game with grinding: no pain, no gain.
Old 2018-05-16, 16:47   Link #1758
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
It is your choice anyway, but then, by making such decision, you then have no right to complain about X or Y thing being more annoying/longer than it should be if you don't put the proper investment in place.
It is the same thing with the Sylph bell. It isn't required by any means, but then you are deliberately hindering yourself for a certain part of the game.
Eh? I haven't complained about anything? Except the Dimension Halo proc rate a few months ago, which no rabbit or summon can help you with.
Old 2018-05-16, 16:52   Link #1759
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

You complained about the FLB of the magna summons. Shmaster suggested 10-15 man trains as it is the most efficient way to get anima, and you plainly answered you "would rather swallow shattered glass instead".
It is the same kind of context: there is a way to alleviate the grind and you deliberately ignore it. I don't feel like digging more but you get the idea.
Old 2018-05-17, 02:31   Link #1760
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

One of the reasons why 99% of the players make Oliver.