AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-01, 13:24   Link #23781
pumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
dunno about that, I'd think they will want to sit on the demand for FA for abit before deciding on Banshee.
Q2/maybe possibly Q3 sounds like a good time for it me thinks.
Hm. Im guessing maybe sometime between the upcoming episode and the following one. But its definitely coming out sooner or later I read up a bit on wikis and it seems like...
Spoiler for Spoiler?:
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 13:42   Link #23782
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
Hm. Im guessing maybe sometime between the upcoming episode and the following one. But its definitely coming out sooner or later I read up a bit on wikis and it seems like...
Spoiler for Spoiler?:
well...
Spoiler:

the way i see it there are not THAT many candidates for MGs at this point:
-the banshee,
-one of the neo zeon grunt suits (my money is on the geara zulu because they can make many variations of it!),
-one of the federation grunt suits (the jesta, the jegans and the GM II and III are good candidates for that),
-and the kshatriya. they said that it would need a die cast frame but since they are currently trying to minimize the amount of plastic in their kits that COULD be possible sooner or later!

oh also, the review of the destroy mode HGUC banshee is on dalongs site now. it confirms that it does indeed come with the regular unicorn armaments (beam magnum and shield) and with the regular unicorn torso piece. no painting required!
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 13:50   Link #23783
suiton629
Master Grade Master

We could always get a Master Grade 1/100 Exia Repair 2..
=P
Old 2012-01-01, 14:28   Link #23784
pumpkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
well...
the way i see it there are not THAT many candidates for MGs at this point:
-the banshee,
-one of the neo zeon grunt suits (my money is on the geara zulu because they can make many variations of it!),
-one of the federation grunt suits (the jesta, the jegans and the GM II and III are good candidates for that),
-and the kshatriya. they said that it would need a die cast frame but since they are currently trying to minimize the amount of plastic in their kits that COULD be possible sooner or later!
The grunts suit may come out in the future nearer to the final episodes when the lead mobile suits are all done.. but you never know Bandai may surprise us and pop one up in the coming months!

and the HG Kshatriya can be considered a MG price-wise, plastic-amount-wise, boxsize-wise.. lol. but a MG version will definitely be great.
pumpkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 14:50   Link #23785
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
The grunts suit may come out in the future nearer to the final episodes when the lead mobile suits are all done.. but you never know Bandai may surprise us and pop one up in the coming months!

and the HG Kshatriya can be considered a MG price-wise, plastic-amount-wise, boxsize-wise.. lol. but a MG version will definitely be great.
probably. but we will see how they do it^^ but im very sure that they will release one or two grunts.
Old 2012-01-01, 19:15   Link #23786
Butagami

I hope they'll put some gimmicks into the MG Banshee's weapons, because otherwise it's just a simple recolor.

And about MG's. I wonder what they have in store for us this year...
We already know for certain: Duel, Titus, Sparrow, Banshee, Gafran (?).
Almost certain: Buster, Blitz, Aegis, Sandrock Kai, Heavy Arms Kai, Nataku, Age 2
What would be nice: X (haha, who am I kidding, not frikkin likely), Wing 0 (so they at least have a proper MG of the lead character's suits), the first season gundams from 00 (probably another 10 years, wing style)

Anything I missed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
We could always get a Master Grade 1/100 Exia Repair 2..
=P
oh, SHUT UP!
Old 2012-01-01, 19:19   Link #23787
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
I hope they'll put some gimmicks into the MG Banshee's weapons, because otherwise it's just a simple recolor.

And about MG's. I wonder what they have in store for us this year...
We already know for certain: Duel, Titus, Sparrow, Banshee, Gafran (?).
Almost certain: Buster, Blitz, Aegis, Sandrock Kai, Heavy Arms Kai, Nataku, Age 2
What would be nice: X (haha, who am I kidding, not frikkin likely), Wing 0 (so they at least have a proper MG of the lead character's suits), the first season gundams from 00 (probably another 10 years, wing style)

Anything I missed?

oh, SHUT UP!
I think Hyaku Shiki has a good chance of getting an MG next year. With the release of HG Delta Gundam, it also has a good chance.

I agree, he should as we all know Exia Repair II won't get an MG anytime soon.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 19:41   Link #23788
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
I think Hyaku Shiki has a good chance of getting an MG next year. With the release of HG Delta Gundam, it also has a good chance.

I agree, he should as we all know Exia Repair II won't get an MG anytime soon.
you mean a hyaku shiki 2.0? that wont happen any time soon. they said they kinda want to do it but only if the delta plus and delta gundam sell well.
you also have to keep in mind that it will be gold plated again. and the HG delta gundam already costs more than 4000 yen! a new hyaku shiki would be even more expensive...
i also dont see why the hyaku shiki needs a new version. the kit itself is fine the way it is as far as i can see! there are other kits that could need a 2.0 version, like the Nu gundam or the GP series.

@Butagami: yeah, we know a lot already and the wing kits are just a matter of time.
wing zero TV version would be nice and easy to make for them. i think that thing has a decent chance to be released!
the X might see a release as well. maybe not this year but since X got a lot of support by the fans again its chances are pretty good.

personally id like to see a jesta and a banshee this year. a dynames would also be cool but its unlikely...
Old 2012-01-01, 19:44   Link #23789
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

On the note about 00, if I had to pick a MG to see I'd go with 0 Gundam, while there are others like Throne Eins etc, 0 Gundam would be great.
Rather like it's simple but silghtly modern look.

And how "almost certain" would you say MG Aegis would be cause I'd love to see that, along with something like the Saviour.
Old 2012-01-01, 19:46   Link #23790
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
And how "almost certain" would you say MG Aegis would be cause I'd love to see that, along with something like the Saviour.
At the very least, I'd say an MG Aegis is more likely than an MG Saviour. With the SEED remastering coming up, it wouldn't surprise my if Bandai revisits the CE kits.
Old 2012-01-01, 19:50   Link #23791
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
you mean a hyaku shiki 2.0? that wont happen any time soon. they said they kinda want to do it but only if the delta plus and delta gundam sell well.
Let see some sales figure from a major retailer during 2011 here :-

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/feature.h...&creative=7399

After filtering out non-Gunpla merchandise, we have the following ranking :-

1st MG 1/100 MSN-001A1 Delta Plus
2nd MG 1/100 GN-0000+GNR-010 OO Raiser
3rd HGUC 1/144 RGM-96X Jesta
4th MG 1/100 Epyon EW
5th MG 1/100 RX-0 FA Unicorn Ver.Ka 
6th MG 1/100 Deathscyth EW
7th HGUC 1/144 RMS-179 GM II
8th RG 1/144 GAT-X105 Aile Strike
9th RG 1/144 MS-06F Zaku II
10th RG 1/144 ZGMF-X10A Freedom

Now it seems quite logical why Bandai threw a HG Delta out of nowhere. They want to test the market's reaction before officially getting MG Delta and Hyak 2.0 out.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 20:30   Link #23792
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

4th MG 1/100 Epyon EW

Now it seems quite logical why Bandai threw a HG Delta out of nowhere. They want to test the market's reaction before officially getting MG Delta and Hyak 2.0 out.
personally im more looking forward to a MG delta gundam anyway^^ and the signs for that are very good!
Old 2012-01-01, 21:11   Link #23793
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

4th MG 1/100 Epyon EW

Hm. The MG 00 series is still popular.
Looks like Bandai has reason to pump out a MG 1/100 Exia Repair 2?
Old 2012-01-01, 21:13   Link #23794
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Exia Repair 2 is never coming.

They'll make a PG Gaga first.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 21:20   Link #23795
Appel

Quote:
of course the OO raiser is still popular... its release was just a few months ago >__> and if you look closely, thats the ONLY OO kit in that top 10 list. so no, thats actually an argument for them to NOT make the R2.
Old 2012-01-01, 21:21   Link #23796
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Dude, as much as I hate to say this, but the 00 line is dead, get over it.

From that list, seems AGE isn't selling well at all... Hmm. Bandai really went all out on AGE, seems it was a bad decision.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 21:24   Link #23797
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Why would someone want the Exia Repair 2 anyway? I would push for Exia Repair 3, at least that comes with a big ass gun. What did Exia Repair 2 use? A sword.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL exiting.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 21:27   Link #23798
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Dude, as much as I hate to say this, but the 00 line is dead, get over it.

From that list, seems AGE isn't selling well at all... Hmm. Bandai really went all out on AGE, seems it was a bad decision.
Which is reason enough for Bandai to do a "safe" release of the MG 1/100 Exia R2 which would have relatively low costs and they could sell another set of green LED's... =P
Old 2012-01-01, 21:28   Link #23799
maknaedik

Quote:
you also have to keep in mind that it will be gold plated again. and the HG delta gundam already costs more than 4000 yen! a new hyaku shiki would be even more expensive...
i also dont see why the hyaku shiki needs a new version. the kit itself is fine the way it is as far as i can see! there are other kits that could need a 2.0 version, like the Nu gundam or the GP series.

@Butagami: yeah, we know a lot already and the wing kits are just a matter of time.
wing zero TV version would be nice and easy to make for them. i think that thing has a decent chance to be released!
the X might see a release as well. maybe not this year but since X got a lot of support by the fans again its chances are pretty good.

personally id like to see a jesta and a banshee this year. a dynames would also be cool but its unlikely...
Yes yes, I meant Hyaku Shiki 2.0. Well, though it will cost a lot, there's no stopping for people who really likes it.

Oh, I thought it's the other way around. I thought they'll make MG Delta Gundam if Delta + and Hyaku Shiki 2.0 sells well. I must read it backwards, LOL!

Nu Gundam and Sazabi definitely needs 2.0 versions. As for Hyaku Shiki, I think it will not hurt they made one. For its fans, it's definitely a good news.

I think Jesta has a chance of getting an MG, but I am most certain that Banshee will have its chance this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Exia Repair 2 is never coming.

They'll make a PG Gaga first.
True that

Quote:
I seriously pray that Bandai to make MGs for all MS out there except for that one New year trolling huh? Since it's January 2, 2012 today, MG Exia Repair 2 now has a higher chance than usual? :P

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com

Last edited by maknaedik; 2012-01-01 at 21:41.
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 21:49   Link #23800
Appel

Quote:
Which is reason enough for Bandai to do a "safe" release of the MG 1/100 Exia R2 which would have relatively low costs and they could sell another set of green LED's... =P
how is it a safe release if the OO kits arent selling well anymore? not even the OO seven sword is in that list and that was the latest OO release!

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy