Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-15, 03:14   Link #2201
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Lelouch and Kallen has also been rising. I think it matters at what rate they are growing.
not that many people left who havent voted yet
Old 2008-08-15, 03:19   Link #2202
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
not that many people left who havent voted yet
See what happens when they reboot the thread. That'll be a much better indicator.
Old 2008-08-15, 03:49   Link #2203
Ring

Quote:
Lelouch and Kallen has also been rising. I think it matters at what rate they are growing.
There's a google cache for Aug. 13 so here are those numbers comparisons again for the top 3 pairs:

Aug. 5:

Lelouch x C.C. - 245
Lelouch x Kallen - 122
Viletta x Ougi - 104

Aug. 13:

Lelouch x C.C. - 297
Lelouch x Kallen - 151
Viletta x Ougi - 115

As of this post:

Lelouch x C.C. - 315
Lelouch x Kallen - 156
Viletta x Ougi - 123

Difference from Aug. 5:

Lelouch x C.C. - 70
Lelouch x Kallen - 34
Viletta x Ougi - 19

Difference from Aug. 13:

Lelouch x C.C. - 18
Lelouch x Kallen - 5
Viletta x Ougi - 8
Old 2008-08-15, 04:05   Link #2204
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
You know, when you see how these numbers increase you start to wonder, why is it there are so many votes, but they aren't posting comments?
Old 2008-08-15, 04:07   Link #2205
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
You know, when you see how these numbers increase you start to wonder, why is it there are so many votes, but they aren't posting comments?
This was brought up before. Everyone always says the same thing. "The Kalulu fans are just louder."

I have seen that at least twice.
Old 2008-08-15, 04:19   Link #2206
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
This was brought up before. Everyone always says the same thing. "The Kalulu fans are just louder."

I have seen that at least twice.
Well, if people think something else could happen I welcome discussion. Just because I may disagree doesn't mean I would ever be rude.
I think my theories to Kallen are strong, but I don't know if I'm right. I could wind up being totally wrong as far as I know.
Old 2008-08-15, 04:30   Link #2207
Elicit

Quote:
Well, if people think something else could happen I welcome discussion. Just because I may disagree doesn't mean I would ever be rude.
I think my theories to Kallen are strong, but I don't know if I'm right. I could wind up being totally wrong as far as I know.
Someone could interpret that as 'fighting words'. Everyone does seem to answer to the fact that "Kalulu fans are louder" and that "they have such infallible logic when arguing for their side or against others" people don't seem to bother anymore.

*looks at the tally*

And, really, when did this become a competition? Like what you like.
Old 2008-08-15, 06:02   Link #2208
Stretch5920

It's because there isn't really much new to talk about with C.C. romance wise. She got the shaft this season. Even if she does get some happy end with Lelouch, she still got shit development. Ep 15 and the bandaid thing is basically it. While Kallen (too a lot of people's surprise) has had steady development the entire season, even when captured. Granted most of it is one sided and on her own, but all 3 girls are like that imo. Lelouch is just WAY too ambigious with his feelings which makes me think he will get no girlfriend.
Old 2008-08-15, 06:07   Link #2209
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

As of Episode 15, if any romance is goign to happen with Lelouch, I can only see it with C.C. That episode showed how those two understand each other in a way no one else can.
Old 2008-08-15, 06:16   Link #2210
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Some of the kallen fans are louder but that doesn't mean that every Kallen fans post comments.

If you check the ones who voted one by one, there are also a lot of votes for kallens by members who don't post, and also some votes by some members who registered recently.
Old 2008-08-15, 06:55   Link #2211
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
It's because there isn't really much new to talk about with C.C. romance wise. She got the shaft this season. Even if she does get some happy end with Lelouch, she still got shit development. Ep 15 and the bandaid thing is basically it. While Kallen (too a lot of people's surprise) has had steady development the entire season, even when captured. Granted most of it is one sided and on her own, but all 3 girls are like that imo. Lelouch is just WAY too ambigious with his feelings which makes me think he will get no girlfriend.
I thought C.C.'s direction for R2 was appropriate now that we know what her objective (dying) was before she bailed on it in Episode 15. Prior to Episode 15, she was all about personally not getting any more involved than she already was. She helps out with some tasks like dressing up as Zero early on or piloting a KMF, but she's not doing anything to get closer to Lelouch or anyone for the matter. It would contradict her initial goal.

She did a lot between the end of R1 and start of R2, but we won't get to see much of that unfortunately.

In practically all of R1 to the end, she helped with emotional support for Lelouch out of necessity and thus had a lot of development for R1. I think after she got to know Kallen, she would rather let her do those 'encouragement' moments. If she had to choose between herself doing it or someone else, she would choose someone else. And even though she has a better relationship with Kallen, she was still keeping herself at a distance.

As for all the other stuff like further elaboration on her relationships with Marianne, Charles, V.V., etc., it's too bad they won't likely too far into it. Even though Kallen has received development this season which is centered on rebuilding her trust for Lelouch after it was broken at the end of R1, we're still in the dark on her brother's dreams and a relative lack of elaboration on his character. We don't know much about her father either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
As of Episode 15, if any romance is goign to happen with Lelouch, I can only see it with C.C. That episode showed how those two understand each other in a way no one else can.
Oh boy.
Old 2008-08-15, 06:59   Link #2212
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Her father's a probably prissy noble who obviously doesn't give a shit about her (or he would have tried to do something during Kallen's spell of being a prisoner- so much for Stage 1's 'slap on the wrist'), and we need to know little else about Naoto other than that he was once the resistance's leader and is now part of the reason why Kallen fights for Japan.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:16   Link #2213
Ring

It certainly does look like her father was made to be a throw-away character. I'm mostly interested in her past life with her brother prior to the start of Code Geass though. Maybe it'll be elaborated one day outside the show.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:25   Link #2214
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Lelouchx C.C is going higher again. -_-
Not on 2ch

Quote:
On 2ch its been getting increasing popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
2ch disagrees with you, everyone knows 2ch = law
Old 2008-08-15, 07:27   Link #2215
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I don't know if that's sarcasm or trolling.
Old 2008-08-15, 07:29   Link #2216
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I don't know if that's sarcasm or trolling.
2chan equalling law is definately sarcasm.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:54   Link #2217
Stretch5920

C.C will get some love soon. Well she should do anyway. I like Kallen, but it's unfair if she takes over the show.
Old 2008-08-15, 08:55   Link #2218
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

anychan = fail. THe people I know IRL that frequent 2, 4 and 7 are living proof.
Old 2008-08-15, 10:06   Link #2219
darthfury78

Everyone's so narrowly FOCUSED on the following pairs:

Lelouch x Kallen
Lelouch x C.C.

Now my question is: What happens if Lelouch ends up with neither C.C. or Kallen?

Character development between C.C. and Kallen doesn't always translate into love towards Lelouch.

Everyone was so deadlock when Shirley x Lelouch. But not Milly and Lelouch? All I'll say is don't be disappointed if Lelouch ends up being Milly Ashford. I know. I know. It'll never happen. But if there is going to be another Shirley moment, it's likely going to be with Milly than anyone else.

However, it's still the possiblilty that Lelouch could end up alone in the end. Seven episodes are left til the series ends. I wish that it was more than 25 episodes. I'll accept that the Ashford Academy moments are over for Lelouch. Everything that the upcoming episodes indicates that Lelouch's path as the Demon King will last all the way towards the end.

I suppose that Sunrise told the staff that they were only getting 25 episodes for R2. Nothing more. As I once said to myself that if we were going to get all of our questions answered, then this might as well be the end of Code Geass. And it looks like that everything that was said on those Korean Blogs are true. Especially the part were Lelouch goes to the shrine to meet Suzaku, only to find that he gets arrested. I knew right there and then that Lelouch was never going back to Ashford Academy.
Old 2008-08-15, 10:11   Link #2220
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post

Everyone was so deadlock when Shirley x Lelouch. But not Milly and Lelouch? All I'll say is don't be disappointed if Lelouch ends up being Milly Ashford.
ehm... that's a rather funny mistake here
Closed Thread

Tags
romance