AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-02-10, 19:22   Link #921
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Poor Issei, being insult by his own parents, forced to make contracts with weirdos, and missing out on touching Rias's breasts.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 20:08   Link #922
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Only now got to watch ep. 5, due to finals at uni.

Glad to see Asia is back to normal, and better than ever. She was healing Issei at the end... I hope Rias tought her the naked-hug-healing-method for that

Wouldn't have thought that Issei could defeat Yuuma. What a shame seeing her body and outfit going to waste though...

Only noticed it now, but there's a "Busenmeister Brandish" listed in the ED credits XD

Old 2012-02-10, 20:34   Link #923
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm still not understanding the whole contract thing... Are devils able to grant any wish? Like they sign a contract and their wish is granted? I suppose they never delve into details cause it simply doesn't matter and is just being played as a gag towards Issei... honestly I'm abit frustrated over the details.

Anyway, seems like Rias has feelings for Issei, pretty early in the series but I like it. I wish Issei is a more effective pervert. He's really bad at taking advantage of a situation, sometimes you just have to NOT think and let instinct take over.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 20:42   Link #924
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm still not understanding the whole contract thing... Are devils able to grant any wish? Like they sign a contract and their wish is granted? I suppose they never delve into details cause it simply doesn't matter and is just being played as a gag towards Issei... honestly I'm abit frustrated over the details.

Anyway, seems like Rias has feelings for Issei, pretty early in the series but I like it. I wish Issei is a more effective pervert. He's really bad at taking advantage of a situation, sometimes you just have to NOT think and let instinct take over.
Yes they can grant any wish but the price depends.
Dunno if that guy story was in anime or not, but it was in Vol 1 of novel and we are past it in anime.

There was an otaku guy who wanted to get something, he wanted to be rich but Ise said that his DevilPad said that the guy would die as soon as money would fall from sky. Then he asked for a girls, and Ise DevilPad said that he would die as soon as girls would start runnig to him, so that he wouldn't even get to see clearly their faces.

So basically you can wish for anything but the price will depend on *your value*. Ohhh and there are also devils who deal in *Sex Businnes* that what Rias explained to Ise when he was worried about Asia getting used by her clients, but that might be a little spoiler. And Gremory don't deal in sex services.
Old 2012-02-10, 22:35   Link #925
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well i say this ep.6 ok now

issei see undies of the nun
give we morning training for issei with rias & oh nun going to issei house & also school
issei meet a "magical girl muscle" cue brain bleach.
next day little nap oh "nice wings" rias.
another contract meet it samurai armor suit girl need help & yea got her a knight in suit guy as well.
5 seconds too late but next best thing a hug.

next ep let there be slime.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 23:10   Link #926
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
^ better than behind his back
Still, his parents had a lot of guts to do that...well, maybe not

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 00:31   Link #927
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyexpress48 View Post
Still, his parents had a lot of guts to do that...well, maybe not
More like lack of respect for him... nevertheless, it was done for LULZ
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 01:05   Link #928
Peanutbutter

What a waste of that precious 5 seconds.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 01:37   Link #929
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

The Samurai/Knight scene cracked me up like woah. I don't even know why.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 02:17   Link #930
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
More like lack of respect for him... nevertheless, it was done for LULZ
Well, if the son is a fucking idiot, then the parents usually aren't much better in intelligence (stereotype, but yeah)...

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 02:58   Link #931
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rias sure knows how to motivate her subjects. Oh yes she does. What a tease! Issei missed out on such a golden opportunity... You don't think at times like these, you just go for it! That is when his hands should have moved on their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I smell an arranged marriage. The scent is quite prevalent.

I still don't understand how an anime that is so shameless can at the same time be interesting for not-so-perverted reasons at the same time..
Yeah, they could have hardly made it any more obvious that she's being forced into an arranged marriage and that she isn't liking it one bit. It's not surprising given her rank. I expect the later half of the anime to deal with that problem. All I'm hoping for is that Rias won't suddenly turn in a damsel in distress who needs to be saved from her evil fiancé by her subjects.
Old 2012-02-11, 03:03   Link #932
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, they could have hardly made it any more obvious that she's being forced into an arranged marriage and that she isn't liking it one bit. It's not surprising given her rank. I expect the later half of the anime to deal with that problem. All I'm hoping for is that Rias won't suddenly turn in a damsel in distress who needs to be saved from her evil fiancé by her subjects.
That totally reminds me of Dance in the Vampire Bund
Old 2012-02-11, 06:34   Link #933
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
But the thing is that she is the king on the chessboard. If the king has to set moves, then the game is basically lost
Old 2012-02-11, 06:35   Link #934
Reynalle

I'm Italian, you use the translator XDXD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyack View Post
It's a she.. and yeah she is dead. Not sure if she comes back.
Reynalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 06:54   Link #935
Peanutbutter

Oh yeah, just thought of this.

How exactly does a contract with the devil work? Do you exchange your soul for your wish?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 07:27   Link #936
Hyack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynalle View Post
You mean "I" instead of you. =.=
Hyack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 08:40   Link #937
Reynalle

il traduttore non funziona bene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyack View Post
You mean "I" instead of you. =.=
il traduttore non funziona bene
Reynalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 08:42   Link #938
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Oh yeah, just thought of this.

How exactly does a contract with the devil work? Do you exchange your soul for your wish?
It depends on what you wish/desire and what the devil wants in exchange. It can be your sour soul or even another sacrifice.
Old 2012-02-11, 09:01   Link #939
rafael1932
claymores pimp

The last episode was very funny.

But the episode before that one it seems that the leader ( the chick) killed 4 angels didn’t she ? I mean this is ecchi, not sure why people are getting killed.

Ah, this last episode, issei made a contract. That means that chick in armor is going to be his slave, so why I don’t see her after the contract being made? According with the rules that the leader said, that chick in armor can be his sex slave if he wants ( and his motto is building a harem – I totally respect)
rafael1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 09:42   Link #940
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
The last episode was very funny.

But the episode before that one it seems that the leader ( the chick) killed 4 angels didn’t she ? I mean this is ecchi, not sure why people are getting killed.

Ah, this last episode, issei made a contract. That means that chick in armor is going to be his slave, so why I don’t see her after the contract being made? According with the rules that the leader said, that chick in armor can be his sex slave if he wants ( and his motto is building a harem – I totally respect)
In high school dxd it's not how it works. When you make a contract depending on what your wish is, that will determine the price to be paid. It also varies for people. Like a poor person wishing for money would have a higher price associated than a rich person wishing for money.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen