Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-06, 21:04   Link #2401
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Spoiler for Speculation:
Wouldn't mind that ending but you forgot one thing with this author: not enough DRAMA in that ending.
Add a few twists involving his grandfather, his sister, some sort of plot that makes him turn emo and run away from everyone, even though the situation could be easily resolved if everyone just stopped to think for a few seconds.

Wich brings me to another thing that kinda tics me off with this story: how can the Pandoras be so shallow and make a big melodrama about the tinniest of things?
I know they are high school girls and have no problem with trying to bring normal life problems into the overall story but that kinda fades away when we know this: PANDORAS AREN'T EASILY MADE AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES CAPABLE OF DEFEATING THE NOVAS, OTHERWISE THE WORLD IS GONE.
For crying out loud, stop making such a big deal of things that don't even matter one bit IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING LIFE AND DEATH BATTLES WITH THE NOVAS.

There, it's out of my chest.
Old 2013-02-06, 21:06   Link #2402
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Wouldn't mind that ending but you forgot one thing with this author: not enough DRAMA in that ending.
Add a few twists involving his grandfather, his sister, some sort of plot that makes him turn emo and run away from everyone, even though the situation could be easily resolved if everyone just stopped to think for a few seconds.

Wich brings me to another thing that kinda tics me off with this story: how can the Pandoras be so shallow and make a big melodrama about the tinniest of things?
I know they are high school girls and have no problem with trying to bring normal life problems into the overall story but that kinda fades away when we know this: PANDORAS AREN'T EASILY MADE AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES CAPABLE OF DEFEATING THE NOVAS, OTHERWISE THE WORLD IS GONE.
For crying out loud, stop making such a big deal of things that don't even matter one bit IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING LIFE AND DEATH BATTLES WITH THE NOVAS.

There, it's out of my chest.
Was there ever a drama in the anime? nor the manga? It's not convincing IMHO. This is ecchi after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiea483 View Post
LOL if that ever happens
If he really wants it to end... The quickest possible...

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-02-22 at 06:15.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 21:10   Link #2403
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Was there ever a drama in the anime? nor the manga? It's not convincing IMHO. This is ecchi after all.
The whole hierarchy of the Pandoras gave away for a lot of drama.
Also the arc with Satellizers brother had a good amount of drama,
Let's not forget the scientist "to prove Gengo is hiding something I'm going to cause a potentially devastating event that can cause the deaths of almost the entire Pandora force and leave mankind defenseless".
Oh, before that one there was the previous artificially Pandoras drama of existence and all....and the inability of the regular Pandoras to unite because of some B.S., leaving the fight to almost only one Pandora....
And that drama situation is still underway.
Plenty to choose from.
Old 2013-02-06, 21:13   Link #2404
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
The whole hierarchy of the Pandoras gave away for a lot of drama.
Also the arc with Satellizers brother had a good amount of drama,
Let's not forget the scientist "to prove Gengo is hiding something I'm going to cause a potentially devastating event that can cause the deaths of almost the entire Pandora force and leave mankind defenseless".
Oh, before that one there was the previous artificially Pandoras drama of existence and all....and the inability of the regular Pandoras to unite because of some B.S., leaving the fight to almost only one Pandora....
And that drama situation is still underway.
Plenty to choose from.
Like I said.... What I post was for a quick ending... Its BS but better than a complete cut in the end....
Old 2013-02-06, 21:15   Link #2405
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Like I said.... What I post was for a quick ending....
Calm down, I said I liked your ending for the story, no worries there.
It's just that this author likes open endings with lot's of drama in the way, just that, so even though you'r ending is good the author wouldn't do it like that.
Old 2013-02-06, 21:18   Link #2406
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Calm down, I said I liked your ending for the story, no worries there.
It's just that this author likes open endings with lot's of drama in the way, just that, so even though you'r ending is good the author wouldn't do it like that.
Sorry, I nearly misunderstood that...

Anyway... if he wants to end the way he want it.... with drama... he should finish what he started. If he got tired of it.... I'll kill him if he cuts it with a BS. ending.... Lols
Old 2013-02-06, 21:20   Link #2407
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Sorry, I nearly misunderstood that...

Anyway... if he wants to end the way he want it.... with drama... he should finish what he started. If he got tired of it.... I'll kill him if he cuts it with a BS. ending.... Lols
My advice to you?
Start sharpening your knife.
Old 2013-02-06, 21:42   Link #2408
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
IDY already axed Onihime vs., right? As I've stated in other threads, this guy gets good ideas, starts them, then realizes he'd rather draw boobs and ass, throw in a little NTR-type situation, and when all's said and done, unless he really goes NTR level, he can't exactly do too much worse than how he ended UxU

... the short version: only Legend of Maian, when that gets updated about twice a year, still has a real story. This is now pretty much just about the boobs and ass (granted, I still have interest in this because I have the fool's hope that something will actually HAPPEN between Stella and Kazuya)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 23:45   Link #2409
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
IDY already axed Onihime vs., right? As I've stated in other threads, this guy gets good ideas, starts them, then realizes he'd rather draw boobs and ass, throw in a little NTR-type situation, and when all's said and done, unless he really goes NTR level, he can't exactly do too much worse than how he ended UxU

... the short version: only Legend of Maian, when that gets updated about twice a year, still has a real story. This is now pretty much just about the boobs and ass (granted, I still have interest in this because I have the fool's hope that something will actually HAPPEN between Stella and Kazuya)
Onihime VS. was going the nice route, I actually enjoyed it, but it ended too soon . Maian actually lost it for me when the timeskip happened.
Old 2013-02-21, 23:31   Link #2410
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

You can't troll Aoi Gengo - it's just not done.
Old 2013-02-26, 02:35   Link #2411
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 125:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 09:18   Link #2412
chancs

*finger taping*
*finger taping*

I am growing impatient here. Both of them should take some steps. The only relationship they have is like of an illegal wife *sigh*
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 03:06   Link #2413
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapters 126, 127:
Old 2013-03-01, 03:16   Link #2414
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler for Chapters 126, 127:
The basis for every Im Dal Young story ever-v-
Old 2013-03-21, 15:33   Link #2415
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 120:
Old 2013-03-21, 15:38   Link #2416
Yorae_paladin1

gee gengo your concern is so touching for the pandoras NOT geez if you knew this would happen why didn't you take steps to prevent it jackass
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 17:33   Link #2417
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Gee Gengo Aoi, if there's any moment where I want to kick you in the shin, then kick your face in, then do a knee drop on your stomach, and then stomp you in the n*ts, and then throw your butt over to the nearest anime prison where the worst anime villians get to beat your a** for a bit until one sends you flying straight to my location in the air where I just spiked your head from above sending you flying downward and hit the ground so hard that it causes a meteor class impact, this would be it and then some.

Spank you Gengo, spank you very much, you deserve a douchebag and a punchbag award.
XD
Old 2013-03-21, 17:39   Link #2418
Xion Valkyrie

He's definitely going to be the end boss. I don't think he cares about humans or pandoras at all. He just wants to understand the Novas so he can bring back his dead wife. What a lamer.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 17:39   Link #2419
Kurohane

Gengo is proving to be as much as a manipulating, inhumane, evil, arrogant b***** as Gendo, even has a similar motive.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-03-21 at 18:00.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 17:47   Link #2420
Xion Valkyrie

Similar name too, just need those shades and gloves to complete the look.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen