AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-17, 08:39   Link #1521
Dannclark92

Yo it's probably a bit off topic from most recent conversation. But what do you guys reckon slash dog can do. the fact that his sacred gear just walks around with him seems badass to me.
Old 2013-08-17, 13:52   Link #1522
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKnight View Post
Well next user of Boosted Gear also get Ascalonthe sword and that divid ability too

The author foreshadowed the Saji getting to get BB any one get any thought about that?
Well since balance breakers can be brought about in a variety of ways it's hard to say how he'll gain it but it's pretty much a guarantee when see it Saji is going to be backed into corner where he needs protect Sona, Momo and Ruruko and Vritra form just isn't going to work for doing that.
From what we know about scared gears it's most likely he'll get something along the lines of Scale Mail and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up having multiple modes. Saji's scared gear hasn't been classified but it posses the characteristics of a Longinus and Sub-Species since it's a one of a kind scared gear that has the abilities of 4 common scared gears and let's the owner transform into Vritra's form.
Old 2013-08-19, 09:54   Link #1523
WILD_LION

n0m@n message:
Some info regarding Volume 16 and future events.
-Ise(Sekiryuutei) will be having another power up in volume 16.
-Ishibumi is planning to do a short story where Sairaorg will compete against Raiser in a Rating Game
-Ishibumi is planning to have Sairaorg fight a Evil Dragon.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...32#post4798832
__________________________________________________ _______

Well I just hope that after Sairaorg can not move anymore after fight with the evil dragon and is near to death, Issei get his Sekiryuutei power up to save him and every one present there. Because i dislike when issei get the role of the secondary character.

__________________________________________________ ________

And do you think this is a clue of that Le Fay and Kuroka are now recognized as lovers’candidates?
I speculate that we will see more of the subheroines(Sona, Le Fay and Kuroka), taking her place in issei ecchi-romantic life, and of course in his serious life to become a high class devil.

Episode Azazel.1
Bikou starts laughing heroically

“It’s all right, Governor. Both Kuroka and Le Fay will come to us if something happens. Also, you know they said playing with Sekiryuutei is fun? So did you know that this brother of hers right here is feeling safe?”

Bikou gives a meaningful gaze at Arthur.

“Yes, to be honest, Le Fay will be safe if I leave her in his side after all. I think it will be good for her to return to the everyday world. Even if she can’t return completely, she would be able to have a living which is close to it if she stays in Sekiryuutei-dono’s side that can be said as a special zone. Even the former Governor seems like he will be considering it after all.”

So that’s how you respond huh. Geez, this swordsman has no flaws. But, it’s that. It seems like this guy adores his little sister despite being a battle maniac as well. I then say it to Arthur.

“I will make sure no one lays their hand on her while she’s there. Except, can you at least consider how Ise and everyone will appear to others? It will be troublesome if they get caught teaming up with you guys so openly.”

Arthur also nods at my words by saying “Yes”.

Well, Kuroka and Le Fay are already in a state where they are kinda free lodging there…… That guy Ise, just how many more lovers’ candidates does he has to have in order to be convinced? Though they are gathering around him before he realises it……

Maybe next time I should have a bet with Sirzechs in how many children that guy will have in the future.

__________________________________________________ ______
And i am so angry with Rias for do this.

Episode Yuuto.2
“I’m still finding the opportunity where you would call me “Rias-oneechan”.”

I’m so scared that I won’t be able to say that. And I feel really bad for Ise-kun if I did……
Old 2013-08-19, 16:46   Link #1524
Tchadnis

Yuuto been around before Ise it would be natural for him to call Rias Onechan .. but i guess since he is a knight he has this gentleman like behavior and he doesn't do it ...
Old 2013-08-19, 20:32   Link #1525
Dannclark92

I also have a question about hades and a few of the events in volume 12. Is it implied that Hades is the most powerful greek god or is this just because zues and poseidon have only made a small cameo and aren't really talked about. Also in one of the more recent volume 15 chapters vali says well at least azi (the evil drag he fought) is stronger than pluto. Their giving pluto a lot of credit and Hades seems like he put a lot of responsibility on him as well. Is he the strongest grim reaper or just a standard ultimate level? cheers
Old 2013-08-21, 20:27   Link #1526
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

I was thinking about the identity of the mastermind behind the latest incidents. Judging from the fact that Euclid is involved at all, the fact that he told Vali anything at all, and the fact that Vali knows this person and hates him, I believe that the culprit is Vali's father. Seems to fit together nicely. What do you guys think?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-08-21, 20:32   Link #1527
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I was thinking about the identity of the mastermind behind the latest incidents. Judging from the fact that Euclid is involved at all, the fact that he told Vali anything at all, and the fact that Vali knows this person and hates him, I believe that the culprit is Vali's father. Seems to fit together nicely. What do you guys think?
It could be that, I don't remember the author specifically explaining Vali's origins whether he gotten his human blood from either his mother or father. For some reason I suspect his mother has the blood of Lucifer. Pure Males Devils in the Underworld has often been the ones who presented clear opposition to mixing pure breeds with what they perceive as lower races. So the chances of his father mixing with a human female is unlikely.
Old 2013-08-21, 20:53   Link #1528
sky black swordman

^ Hmm, I thought he explained that in volume 4,

Vol 4 life 5:
Quote:
“My real name is Vali. —Vali Lucifer.”

……W-What? …Lucifer?

“I’m a descendent of the previous generation’s Maou Lucifer who died. However, I’m a child of mixed blood born from a father who was the old Maou’s grandson and a human mother. —I obtained the [Vanishing Dragon]’s Sacred Gear because I’m half-human. It was just by chance. However, I, who is a true blood relative of Lucifer and is also the [Vanishing Dragon], was born. If there really is such a thing as fate and miracles, I may be that. —Just joking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I thought of that possibility as well and like you said it really does fit together nicely. But the only thing that puzzles me is Azazel dialogue in that scene, it seem to me that Azazel is somewhat frightened of this individual.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-08-21 at 21:23.
Old 2013-08-21, 23:43   Link #1529
DrakeKnight

Well iam hoping it not another devil villian after most of the major bad guys some far are devils
Really hope it an Angel from heaven who hates the three alliance plus a chance to show case angel forces
Old 2013-08-22, 04:45   Link #1530
luluvibritannia

one thing I'm curious about with the angels is why doesn't Michael remove or at least lower the things that makes angels fall being as angels are in a decline due to gods death and if he cant turn said system off why did he include it in the reincarnated angels
Old 2013-08-22, 05:02   Link #1531
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by luluvibritannia View Post
one thing I'm curious about with the angels is why doesn't Michael remove or at least lower the things that makes angels fall being as angels are in a decline due to gods death and if he cant turn said system off why did he include it in the reincarnated angels
thats simple only the higher ups knew about the fact that god was dead so if you change the system too much people will begin to suspect something and michael doesnt want that to happen
Old 2013-08-22, 11:59   Link #1532
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Hmm, I thought he explained that in volume 4,

Vol 4 life 5:

I thought of that possibility as well and like you said it really does fit together nicely. But the only thing that puzzles me is Azazel dialogue in that scene, it seem to me that Azazel is somewhat frightened of this individual.
Thanks, I didn't remember so that is why. Still, surprise that a Male would be the one to do so.
Old 2013-08-22, 12:42   Link #1533
Chris38

^

There have probably been, some pretty unique circumstances, which resulted in this union.

After all, we have seen ... from the other descendants of the Old Maou's ... what kind of personalities, they have...

Which is part of the reason, why I hope - even, if the possibility of that happening is pretty small, that we will get some side story that would portray who Vali's parents where, how they met, along with the circumstances that caused Vali to join Azazel's organization.
Old 2013-08-22, 18:37   Link #1534
luluvibritannia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
thats simple only the higher ups knew about the fact that god was dead so if you change the system too much people will begin to suspect something and michael doesnt want that to happen
couldn't he just say god changed the system to give the angels more leniency
or to begin with i'sent it the angels that tell the humans when one of them fall
so how would the humans even know if angels fall less
Old 2013-08-22, 23:27   Link #1535
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by luluvibritannia View Post
couldn't he just say god changed the system to give the angels more leniency
or to begin with i'sent it the angels that tell the humans when one of them fall
so how would the humans even know if angels fall less
Probably not, due to the complexity of the system.

After all, it's something that governs the entire faith of the Christian / Judah religion, it can't be anything simple, so the more changes are being made to it, the higher the chance that the system will malfunction and stop working completely.

Which, would basically mean the end of the Angels faction, who would die out, due to not receiving prayers anymore, along with the end of the Christian / Judah religion.
Old 2013-08-23, 00:53   Link #1536
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Probably not, due to the complexity of the system.

After all, it's something that governs the entire faith of the Christian / Judah religion, it can't be anything simple, so the more changes are being made to it, the higher the chance that the system will malfunction and stop working completely.

Which, would basically mean the end of the Angels faction, who would die out, due to not receiving prayers anymore, along with the end of the Christian / Judah religion.
If I'm remember correctly they studying on Norse myth work, will be devil be affected also if the system of god is gone? I mean malfunction

Now I wonder if Sairog can handle the breakdown the beast of his Longinus that what I'm interest in
Old 2013-08-23, 06:33   Link #1537
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
If I'm remember correctly they studying on Norse myth work, will be devil be affected also if the system of god is gone? I mean malfunction
It could increase the number of potential humans, who would want to make contracts with Devils.

After all, the collapse of the Haven system, might increase the number of greedy people, which is the emotion that the Devil system is based on.

Apart from that, I don't see anything else that could affect the Devil population, if something like that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Now I wonder if Sairog can handle the breakdown the beast of his Longinus that what I'm interest in
In it's original form, it has probably similar restrictions as Ise's and Vali's Juggernaut Drive's.

In other words a decrease of the user's lifespan ... and, maybe a lesser control of you're actions.

It probably won't be as severe as what Vali and Ise had to go through ... since, the breakdown of the beast, is at a lower level then Juggernaut Drive, but it's still going to have some negative effects on the user.

Of course, just like with Juggernaut Drive ... it might be possible to unlock a more "controlled" version of this mode, but it's probably going to require something similar to what Issei or Vali went through to unlock their CCQ and EJOD modes ... and I'm not talking about the Echii stuff.
Old 2013-08-23, 06:38   Link #1538
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
It could increase the number of potential humans, who would want to make contracts with Devils.

After all, the collapse of the Haven system, might increase the number of greedy people, which is the emotion that the Devil system is based on.

Apart from that, I don't see anything else that could affect the Devil population, if something like that happens.

In it's original form, it has probably similar restrictions as Ise's and Vali's Juggernaut Drive's.

In other words a decrease of the user's lifespan ... and, maybe a lesser control of you're actions.

It probably won't be as severe as what Vali and Ise had to go through ... since, the breakdown of the beast, is at a lower level then Juggernaut Drive, but it's still going to have some negative effects on the user.

Of course, just like with Juggernaut Drive ... it might be possible to unlock a more "controlled" version of this mode, but it's probably going to require something similar to what Issei or Vali went through to unlock their CCQ and EJD modes ... and I'm not talking about the Echii stuff.
True about that if Sairog fight evil dragon maybe his power up maybe breakdown the beast perhap i don't for sure if has negative effect like both issei and vali have in there Longinus

Uhm I think there studying the Norse mythology for system of the heaven and to know how to use properly I think
Old 2013-08-23, 15:47   Link #1539
GundamFan

Quote:

I don't know it might cause a dramatic decrease in the number of contracts and people willing to be reincarnated. The devils, angels, and fallen angels are all part of the same theology if any of the factions were destroyed or crippled the ripple effect it would probably be devastating especially since they aren't the only game in town.

I had thought what if the this third abnormal devil is Ise final opponent in the series it could work as an explanation for Ise getting an immediate promotion to high class devil and king.
Old 2013-08-24, 17:07   Link #1540
luluvibritannia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I had thought what if the this third abnormal devil is Ise final opponent in the series it could work as an explanation for Ise getting an immediate promotion to high class devil and king.
the 3 abnormal devils Sirzechs/Akuja/Unknown Are all Above ultimate and considered Super Devils if Ise Were To Defeat The 3rd Unknown a being around the same level as the current Lucifer i think he would skip past high class and be maid straight into an Ultimate class Devil.

but that's just my personal opinion
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life