AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-28, 13:46   Link #821
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I really doubt that Helen and Deneve would try to fight with Priscilla (if anything they would try to calm Clare down)
Hah, those two? It wouldn't surprise me if they did. I mean, Helen didn't exactly wait around when she first met the AE's.

Helen and Deneve are the embodiment of "shoot first, ask questions later".
Old 2010-01-28, 13:47   Link #822
Gooral
Banned

Yeah, but from what they said after that encounter (and their fight with Isley) they wouldn't try sth like that again. And it's Priscilla we're talking about this time, not Isley.
Old 2010-01-28, 13:48   Link #823
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Yeah, but from what they said after that encounter (and their fight with Isley) they wouldn't try sth like that again. And it's Priscilla we're talking about this time, not Isley.
They don't know Priscilla, and what she is capable of.

I can understand the actions, if they go either way
Old 2010-01-28, 13:54   Link #824
Gooral
Banned

Well, they should be able to sense that she's not an opponent they can handle. Besides they're tired after their fights with hell-cats and the next portion of them is coming so I don't think they would try anything reckless.
Old 2010-01-29, 08:08   Link #825
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosmos View Post
Spoiler for chinese spoiler 100:

I think it's fake. It doesn't say anything about Yagi's special present.
Old 2010-01-29, 08:45   Link #826
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

don't get why yuma, helen and deneve would just all awakened. it's fake and yagi wouldn't use the same fusion awakning again like how rafaela/luciela went through.
Old 2010-01-29, 08:46   Link #827
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if it is real I'd bet money on Yuma awakening and been pulled back, as I said when chapter 99 frist came out it's the perfect way to bring the Rabona gang back into the story.

Plus I think they'll be a show down between the Ghosts and Priscilla where they get there arse's handed to them sooner or later.

The only suspect part of it is Helen and Deneve joint awakening that just sounds a little far fetched.
Old 2010-01-29, 08:47   Link #828
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
don't get why yuma, helen and deneve would just all awakened. it's fake and yagi wouldn't use the same fusion awakning again like how rafaela/luciela went through.
Plus, Helen and Deneve aren't even blood related. They couldn't possibly pull it off if they tried.
Old 2010-01-29, 08:56   Link #829
Ulquihorror

fuuuuuuuuziiiionnnnnnnnnn!

I wonder if the organisation retrieved any of the lady gagas remains. What super zacs they could create!

What if the org took duff as a prisoner, lol
that would be funny :P
Old 2010-01-29, 08:57   Link #830
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Plus, Helen and Deneve aren't even blood related. They couldn't possibly pull it off if they tried.
It's not totally out of the question, I don't think been blood related is needed it would just make it easier. I think the Yoma flesh and blood will be the biggest deciding facter in weather it would work or not, if I remember rightly Deneve and Helen are from the same class so there is the possibility that they have the same Yoma flesh and blood.
Old 2010-01-29, 09:42   Link #831
Armored Knight

Quote:
the same class so there is the possibility that they have the same Yoma flesh and blood.
And by this, you mean they are the "defensive type"? Almost half of the Claymores are defensive and the other half are offensive. If this applies to them, it would be applied to most of the Claymores. However, you supposed that they were converted to Claymores using the same Yoma. And as for this, the author hasn't really revealed any details regarding this point as far as I remember. But I suppose that the bond between Rafaela/Luciela is very strong considering the fact that they were human sisters.
Old 2010-01-29, 12:57   Link #832
haegar
mangaviking

The fact that they might have the same yoma blood doesn't neccesarilly entail that they are the same type of warrior, at least imho that is. In any case there is no doubt that Deneve is a defensive type and I always thought of Helen as being as obviously "offense" as Deneve is obviously "defense" ... Did I miss something there and Helen being a defensiv-type is seriously under discussion?

Anyways... some parts of that spoiler are not that far fetched but even though we all know how Yagi likes playing around with the "twin-image" I seriously doubt that our infamous double might pull of a joined awakening. Yagi took so much pain to point out how hard it is to establish a proper soul-link via the description of Alicia and Beth... and how it was Clare's unique abilities as "claymore-inside prototype" that made it possible for her to enter Raciella's mind... he'd have to bend over backwards like stupid to make it plaussible that Helen&Deneve just go all out and turn into a beautiful twin-butterfly.

By the way, there wouldn'T per chance be any news on the spoiler front? I mean, if the first fake's out since yesterday, where the hell is the second?
Old 2010-01-29, 13:07   Link #833
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Good point; that should be our test this month to see which spoilers are fake.
Old 2010-01-29, 13:22   Link #834
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Good point; that should be our test this month to see which spoilers are fake.
It sure will be @Shieky.
Old 2010-01-29, 13:24   Link #835
Armored Knight

Quote:
The fact that they might have the same yoma blood doesn't neccesarilly entail that they are the same type of warrior, at least imho that is.
You have a point. I think the type of warrior depends either on the person, the organization's decision and/or the method of conversion, although they have different symbols. Those symbols are derived from the cuts in their bodies when they performed their conversion to Claymores, right? Miria's symbol looks ouch!
Old 2010-01-29, 13:46   Link #836
haegar
mangaviking

there is that part where Deneve talks to Undine in Pieta, and mentions that she became a defensive type because she clung to life and was afraid of dying rather than turning towards aggression and hatred towards the yomas that killed her sister in front of her eyes... taking it from there it would seem to depend on a young claymore-to-be's psyche what she turns into ... if I remember that correctly that is

the part about the symbols resembling their scars is news to me, but maybe I missed that particular discussion
Old 2010-01-29, 14:28   Link #837
Armored Knight

Yes, They mentioned that Helen is a defensive warrior. But Why didn't she heal her eye instantly in one of the latest encounters? Have she healed yet? I don't exactly remember.

Quote:
the part about the symbols resembling their scars is news to me, but maybe I missed that particular discussion
It is based on a personal theory, but uh well.. not exactly. I remember that I saw a fan art that had a big scar as a symbol. Another thing is when Teresa showed her body to the bandits, they thought it was disgusting. That drove me to this conclusion and I think it is worth mentioning. Actually, I have gone too far analyzing Claymore because it is my favourite manga and I like it so much.

Last edited by Armored Knight; 2010-01-29 at 15:15.
Old 2010-01-29, 15:11   Link #838
mosmos
Awakend Of Course

Spoiler for New Chinese 100 spoiler - pls let it be fake:
Old 2010-01-29, 15:30   Link #839
haegar
mangaviking

hmm... that actually sounds kinda plausible :/

yuma biting the dust like that is a bit tragic but hey, better her than helen or deneve

the only way galatea shows up lately seems to be "OMG I just detected a huuuge unknown yoki" so.... plausible too ... though I hope this time that means yagi is gettin ready to send her back into action somewhere inbetween 101 and 104 ...

miria and tabitha might be on route to check out the org...plaussible... but might just as well be well written fake since many people specualted about that anyways ...

as for clare and prissy... well I hoped to see them chitchat a bit before gettin into action... but I figure it could still wait a bit before they get to it ..... hmmm

all in all, I like it more than the first one ...

edit: thx mosmos
Old 2010-01-29, 15:34   Link #840
Arturro

Hmm, IMHO might be a true spoiler, but I have some doubts:
1. Nothing about Yagi special
2. What does 60% awakening means?
3. Lack of finishing sentence: "Next release in..."

BTW - I do expect at least one of ghost to die soon, Yuma is a "great" candidate - a lots of readers like her, but she is not really important for plot.

Closed Thread