AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-01-08, 03:48   Link #8081
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Isn't it common for sheltered characters to be very naughty both on and off screen? I've known a lot of people who came from somewhat sheltered households and ended up being very assertive and rather inappropriate individuals. They can be rather fun!
It is not just about being sheltered, it is about bad influence too.

Cmon, which of the other vessels are as assertive as Yui, other than Kanon? And Shiori is already having inappropriate thoughts, possibly Tsukiyo too as Vulcan is quoting about her pureness being corrupted.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 03:54   Link #8082
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Saintess, you're getting a bit desperate here...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 03:57   Link #8083
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It is not just about being sheltered, it is about bad influence too.

Cmon, which of the other vessels are as assertive as Yui, other than Kanon? And Shiori is already having inappropriate thoughts, possibly Tsukiyo too as Vulcan is quoting about her pureness being corrupted.
Ayumi is pretty assertive as well. She's just more feminine in her assertiveness. Diana is also very assertive as well. But yes, Yui and her goddess are certainly the most perverted of the bunch, and I suspect that's because of her being portrayed as a more manly character.

Also, corruption in Tsukiyo? This can not be allowed!
Old 2013-01-08, 04:01   Link #8084
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I am stating FACTS. The story cannot continue like this. It is going to open up a fanmade Fruits Basket kind of ending, and you don't want to read that.

And what if Dokuro, after the battle decides to make a move on Keima and Mars step in to intervene?

HEAVEN OR HELL. FIGHT!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-01-08, 04:18   Link #8085
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

What's wrong with assertive females?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 04:19   Link #8086
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am stating FACTS. The story cannot continue like this. It is going to open up a fanmade Fruits Basket kind of ending, and you don't want to read that.

And what if Dokuro, after the battle decides to make a move on Keima and Mars step in to intervene?

HEAVEN OR HELL. FIGHT!
Well after what we saw most recently, I for one would love to see more Dokuro kicking ass.

Also, I'm not sure if we're being serious or not anymore. I just know that I am very confused.
Old 2013-01-08, 11:14   Link #8087
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
What's wrong with assertive females?
Absolutely nothing. They're actually fun.

I'm going to agree that the grandfather needs to stay alive somehow.

Endless "bad end" Soul
Old 2013-01-08, 15:15   Link #8088
moridin84
Custom User Title

Just read the translated omakes (lol Russia) and noticed comments on the omake for volume 20.

Quote:
The 20th volume is here. And a new series. I honestly thought this story would never make it this far. Now I'm starting to tie up loose ends. Thank you very much.
Quote:
The 20th volume is here. And a new series. For this story I really didn't get a chance to think hard on it, having to quickly pull together all the baggage. Thank you very much.
Essentially he had a general idea idea for the story until the goddess arc but never thought it would get that far. After thinking about it desperately he managed to come up with the current story arc, since the manga is still popular.

I kinda knew that already but it's interesting to see him write it down.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 13:17   Link #8089
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Just read the translated omakes (lol Russia) and noticed comments on the omake for volume 20.

Essentially he had a general idea idea for the story until the goddess arc but never thought it would get that far. After thinking about it desperately he managed to come up with the current story arc, since the manga is still popular.

I kinda knew that already but it's interesting to see him write it down.
Is Wakaki still afraid of cancellation after all this time?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 13:38   Link #8090
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Is Wakaki still afraid of cancellation after all this time?
If you get over confident you're bound to screw up. Granted, it would be a bit strange that he's fearing cancellation at this stage in the series. Not that Twgok is exempt from the chopping block if shit hits the fan or if he starts really dragging the series even if it starts dragging along but it's not like it's there. I just hope Wakaki at least has a vague idea for an ending.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 17:49   Link #8091
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
If you get over confident you're bound to screw up. Granted, it would be a bit strange that he's fearing cancellation at this stage in the series. Not that Twgok is exempt from the chopping block if shit hits the fan or if he starts really dragging the series even if it starts dragging along but it's not like it's there. I just hope Wakaki at least has a vague idea for an ending.
I'm sure he has at least a general idea of where the series is going as far as an ending. At the very least, he should if this point in the series is within proximity to an end. I highly doubt that TWGOK would have a lot to fear as far as cancellation at this point in time. I'm not well-versed on rankings and ratings but if the series was popular enough to get two seasons of anime, I suspect it's more popular now than it was at the time. If people buy it, the industry will sell it.
Old 2013-01-10, 06:57   Link #8092
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well all his attempts are futile since there's a doujin of the Goddesses convincing their hosts to...... take the initiative Keima.
Old 2013-01-10, 10:45   Link #8093
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Well all his attempts are futile since there's a doujin of the Goddesses convincing their hosts to...... take the initiative Keima.
It is only a doujin. Alongside the other one where he got transformed into a lolita costume and had the girls go on him.

It has no real implication on any of the characters in the main story.

Old 2013-01-11, 13:29   Link #8094
sonicgx11

NEW CHAPTER IS OUT!!!

Hopefully Keima can get it right this time
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 13:35   Link #8095
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Poor elsie. Pretending to be Keima. If she do something that will make Keima's mom happy, it will be disaster when Keima comes back
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 13:38   Link #8096
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

DAT title drop

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 13:44   Link #8097
ellifeedn
Thinker

Final arc?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 13:50   Link #8098
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Someone said the name of the title for the first time this late in the series? Well...this sure seems like a final arc to me xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 13:55   Link #8099
Gundamx

Have I stumbled upon a brand new shitty game again?
+
It's time to hunt loli and stop gramps!

And is it me or does Dokuro look like old woman?
(Stress?)

*It look like next chapter(raw) will come out next 23...
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 13:59   Link #8100
ShiroiRyu

Page 9 ...
Wow ...
Never thought about this. **

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen