Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-17, 12:33   Link #61
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
he's gone so far as he's started the bounnt arc, i did advise him not to watch filler and that it does turn to crap after the ss arc. what he does with his internet time is not my problem
for some reason there are people who enjoy filler... to each his/her own I guess. best not to interfere

bounto and lurichiyo aside, the other fillers were as good or better than the canon storyline imo. I def. enjoyed the zanpakutou rebellion arc more than fullbring
Old 2012-01-17, 19:25   Link #62
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Ironically, I also exclusively watch filler arcs for Bleach.
Well, it makes sense only if you're following the manga closely.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-01-17, 22:25   Link #63
sayde

After the last filler arc, I can't wait to see what the anime team has planned for the next one. Come to think of it, this is the first time I'm skipping the anime's canon arc completely and waiting for the filler instead. I can't say that about any other anime.
Old 2012-01-20, 11:24   Link #64
Jouten

I agree. The Anime filler arc with the Mod souls, Nozomi and Kageroza was much better than the Fullbring arc. It would have even been a better way of bringing Ichigo's power back, too. If Kubo did this instead and it was Canon we probably would even have seen some new Bankais from the captains, but nooo....
Old 2012-01-20, 21:32   Link #65
Mateus

I wonder where Kubo is taking Bleach now...
Old 2012-01-20, 23:41   Link #66
Alchemist007
*Author

fingers crossed for a proper hell arc.
Old 2012-01-21, 01:35   Link #67
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Fingers crossed for Isshin plotting Aizen's jailbreak along with Karin...
Old 2012-01-23, 18:21   Link #68
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Beg you pardon ?
When she's saying to Ichigo than he is worthless, that's one of her good days ?
Gosh !

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
This arc, for some reason, feels seinen to me.
I always thought Bleach had Seinen undertones and not just this arc. IMO it should be a Seinen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Point taken. However, humans can use the senkaimon through the use of Reishihenkanki (which converts solid matter into spirit particles). So since we're not given the specifics of Ichigo's arrival into SS, its possible that Ichigo might've been able to use Reishihenkanki w/ Urahara's help.
He used it for the others, not Ichigo. Ichigo is a "spirit" when he's in his Shinigami form. He could pass through to SS easily. Chad, Ishida, and Orihime could not. So they have to use the Senkaimon
Old 2012-01-23, 20:28   Link #69
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
He used it for the others, not Ichigo. Ichigo is a "spirit" when he's in his Shinigami form.
That's just the problem--we don't know for sure if his shinigami form is completely a spiritual form anymore. That is to say, we don't know with 100% certainty if he can become a shinigami while remaining in his human body, or if his soul is still forced to leave his body like before. If he's now able to remain in his physical body when he becomes a shinigami, then that would mean he'd probably need to use Urahara's technology to enter Soul Society.

In any case, if there is a way to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Ichigo still ditches his human body whenever he goes shinigami, we can't use this current instance of Ichigo's entry into Soul Society as proof of anything at this point thanks to Urahara's technology. That's why I stated the comment you quoted in the first place.

Last edited by sayde; 2012-01-24 at 00:04.
Old 2012-01-24, 11:33   Link #70
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Where's Kon when you need him the most!?
Old 2012-01-24, 18:52   Link #71
Mateus

So is the Bleach hiatus over this week or do we still have one more week until we get a new chapter?
Old 2012-01-24, 19:08   Link #72
sayde

Since this chapter's spoilers came out on the 11th, I won't be expecting anything new till around February 8th.
Old 2012-01-24, 21:06   Link #73
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

really i thought it was back on the 1st.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2012-01-24, 22:39   Link #74
sayde

You could be right. I don't know for sure. Its just that when I read Bleach will be taking a 3 week break, my natural first reaction was to assume Bleach will indeed take 3 full weeks off by returning on the 4th week as oppose to returning on the 3rd week instead. Now if a more accurate translation of the last chapter said something along the lines of "Bleach will return in 3 weeks", then I'd say the 1st seems a lot more likely.
Old 2012-01-25, 10:49   Link #75
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

No, you are correct. No chapter until the 8th.

Jump is releasing infos about the current Gotei 13 in the meantime. It's just rough sketches of the captains' new look and some uninteresting Q&A with Kubo. Last week detailed division one through four, and this week 5 through 9. That leaves 10 through 13 for next week.

The only juicy bit of info so far is that Unohana will fight in the next arc. This week's scans haven't been translated yet though.

Also...
Quote:
Tite comment

Each arc has its own theme. The Soul Society arc was about saving Rukia. The Arrancar arc was about saving Orihime. The Lost Agent arc was connected to Chad.
LOL
Old 2012-01-25, 11:04   Link #76
Langus
Optimus Prime

Well, that's grasping for straws if I ever saw it.
Old 2012-01-25, 11:06   Link #77
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

what...what is this...I don't even
Old 2012-01-25, 12:01   Link #78
secretzfan
*Fansubber

So what this fourm doesn't know about 3 week break info
Old 2012-01-25, 15:54   Link #79
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
No, you are correct. No chapter until the 8th.
Thanks a lot for the confirmation.
Quote:
The only juicy bit of info so far is that Unohana will fight in the next arc.
That's the best Bleach related news I've heard since...shit, I don't even know. I just hope Kubo does Unohana at the very least just as much justice to her combat skills as the anime did. Honestly, I can't wait to see the reason that's going to finally force her to draw her sword during a canon arc. On the other hand, that other comment from Kubo was lulz worthy (among other things).
Old 2012-01-26, 00:54   Link #80
itachi-san314

Quote:
Tite comment

Each arc has its own theme. The Soul Society arc was about saving Rukia. The Arrancar arc was about saving Orihime. The Lost Agent arc was connected to Chad.

LOL
wow... I love how kubo makes these arcs about main characters (inoue and chad) that need to get much more developed and then he ignores them for about 90% of the arc and never gives them anything interesting or exciting to do. what kind of idea is that
Closed Thread