AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-07, 19:40   Link #2541
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Nagisa fanart.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 21:58   Link #2542
RDF2050
Superidol

I just saw this and hope this is true:

http://static.neregate.com/2012/09/n...Chart-v1.1.jpg

http://puu.sh/17IBN
Old 2012-09-23, 23:10   Link #2543
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

We just got the fall 2012 poster, that alone should be a big hint.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 23:14   Link #2544
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
Certainly good news to see those.

Thanks for the information.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 11:28   Link #2545
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

So is there anymore of those Senbatsu profile booklets, so far we have Yuuko, Sayaka and Yukirin
Old 2012-09-28, 01:13   Link #2546
Kazu-kun

The series' twitter account tweeted this:

Can anyone translate? I know it says something about an interview but that's all I can tell.
Old 2012-09-28, 02:49   Link #2547
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Basically it is about explaining DES' motivations for banning entertainment. A popular theory of mine is because the DGTO deep down is a corporation and views Kiraras as a disruptive factor to the FTL Monopoly they had siezed at the end of the war. Dualium is the lifeblood of the DGTO's government. They start losing it and people will question why a giant plutocracy needs to ban entertainment beyond "it is bad" and sees the DGTO as what they truly are: War profiteers who makes money off the misery and suffering of people.

And interesting dynamic I put out is that the DGTO is the lesser of two evils for a cause of an etertainment ban. If they had religous zealots akin to Blackwatch, AKB0048 will be greeted with nuclear barrages of fire and entire planets put to flames for the sake of enforcing the ban. But since that is bad for business...

EDIT: Whoops, it was jsut their way to say "TURN OFF ALL CAMERAS, DES ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE IN EFFECT PLEASE TURN OFF ALL MUSIC"

Last edited by asaqe; 2012-10-06 at 14:12.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 09:39   Link #2548
sa547
*Author

This calendar be scheduled for release on October 20:

Last edited by sa547; 2012-10-03 at 04:49.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-29, 15:43   Link #2549
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Looks great. Also It's a nice detail that everyone is facing forward except Chieri and Nagisa, who are looking at each other.
Old 2012-10-02, 22:22   Link #2550
sa547
*Author

Bubka July 2012 interview with Sawako Hata (Suzuko) et. al. (They're an SKE48 informal group called the 2D Enthusiasts Association)

Quote:
Furukawa - Of course it is! But I understand her feeling. Her enthusiasm for「AKB0048」too is incredible! Some time ago when the demo video for the anime was made public, Rena-san (Matsui) watched it and protested「In the dance scenes, I want every character to have more individuality in their movements. If the characters don’t have their own way to move their hands and other individual traits, it won’t cross over Im@s (Idol@Master) quality!」… And what’s more she wrote about her general impression about the video on her own Google+. Of course, she perfectly knew it was still a demo-video. But seeing how she displayed her passion by expressing her will to see the quality of the anime being the best possible since the early stage, was really cool.
Quote:
Q - I’d like to address Hata-san regarding this 「AKB0048」anime given she participates in the project as a seiyuu, making her apparition in episode 02. Watching the series myself and in all honesty, I thought your acting was rather stiff…

Hata - I received the same criticisms from fans… Not to have any inflections… Some people implying I should give up on wanting to be a seiyuu… But I received those instructions from director Kawamori 「You’re playing a character who lacks feelings, so I want you to say your lines without emotions」. He added 「She is a girl who speaks flatly」…There are indeed… some difficulties in that role… To tell the truth I’m not sure myself about what I should do. If I put too much heart in voicing her I’m told「She needs to be more monotone!」and we need to redo the scene…..
(With a tearful voice) And fans don’t understand the reason behind my character sounding so lifeless……I understand the necessity there is for me to study more…… but…… but right now I’m playing a character with no feeling so it has to be like this.
(Now crying for good, worried Furukawa and Yakata watching over her) But as the story develops, I think this will change… Please have faith in me a bit longer!

Q - It was thoughtless of my part to make such a judgement after a single episode! Please accept my deepest apologies! I shall keep watching and encourage you from now on!

Hata - I’m very sorry for letting things turn like this (wiping her tears).
BTW, I find it a coincidence that I like this show and we have a law -- with a vague wording on libel -- that could wrongfully imprison anyone making a critical commentary or dissent.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-10-03 at 01:22.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 19:54   Link #2551
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
So is there anymore of those Senbatsu profile booklets, so far we have Yuuko, Sayaka and Yukirin
Vol 3 of the BD comes with the profile for Yuka, Mimori, Tomochin and Kojiharu.

Kojiharu basic data:
Birthday: 02/02
Height: 163cm
Home Planet: ウラワスター (Urawastar - Costal Star?)

Tomochin basic data:
Interesting that as decedents of the original, they have the same surname, and seems all are named with the first kanji being the kanji for friend "友", same first kanji from Tomomi "友美".
Birthday: 06/03
Height: 154cm
Home Planet: アキバスター (Akibastar)

EDIT:
Looking around on the internet for people who already got their vol 4, it comes with data on Takamina and Sae. Takamina real name is 有沢栞 (Arisawa Shiori?), and Sae's real name is 朝宮陽子 (Asamiya? Youko).

Last edited by chaosprophet; 2012-10-04 at 10:30.
chaosprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 14:11   Link #2552
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Yep, all of the senbatsu seems to be from AEPS planets. I think only Mimori and Suzuko were from AEPS planets since everyone else seems to have come from a DES owned planet.

A nice analogy to being from humble roots vs the life of the priviledged.
Old 2012-10-07, 07:54   Link #2553
jetblack1979

I wonder: What is the age, height and home planet of Takamina and Sae and what is the home planet of Mimori ?
jetblack1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 08:16   Link #2554
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblack1979 View Post
I wonder: What is the age, height and home planet of Takamina and Sae and what is the home planet of Mimori ?
I only found on the internet the name for Takamina and Sae from the vol 4 booklet. When my own copy arrives here (that may take a month), I will fill up the other info.
Old 2012-10-07, 13:40   Link #2555
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Also, can I get the senbatsu's interests. I know for instance Sayaka hates punishment games Yukirin hates getting up early. Actually I remember you had the other profiles as well.

Last edited by asaqe; 2012-10-07 at 13:51.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 20:32   Link #2556
chaosprophet

My level at japanese is still too low to do those parts more information heavy and full of kanji. That's why I only post the short and easier to read info. I can do some low quality trans with translation tools, but because it's a printed material, it won't help in this case.
Old 2012-10-08, 00:24   Link #2557
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well I don't mind the booklet itself. I know enough Hiragana and Kanji to know their interests.
Old 2012-10-09, 09:38   Link #2558
sa547
*Author

http://www.animate.tv/radio/details.php?id=AKB0048

Currently listening in just for fun, especially with Nakaya on board; you can tune in by downloading the streaming file, which can be played on either Winamp or WMP.
Old 2012-10-10, 15:30   Link #2559
jdennis007

I thought I was the only one who liked anime radio shows, I used to love the To Heart2 one.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-10, 20:35   Link #2560
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Well I don't mind the booklet itself. I know enough Hiragana and Kanji to know their interests.
I tried scanning it myself but the quality was terrible and the size too large. I will look for a store that can do it for me, hopefully in a near future.

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime